Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) (39312 Views)

Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through / All Losing & Highly Frustrated Bet9ja Gamblers Should Park Here; Let Us Talk / Why Juju Doesn't Work For Soccer Gamblers But Work For Yahoo Boys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Yvngex(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You see betting and masturbation, smoking cigarette.

This three addictions is chronic and equal to none.

May God deliver those involved...

What about weed?

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by akmaw: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Pootle:

very poor point scored, betting is for 18yrs and above and bet responsibly non of them was forced to register the app and place a bet undecided
Then why do some countries ban totally?
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Franzinni: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Most of them are addicted to the high... Gambling is like pulling the handbreak of your life while trying to accelerate.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Carot: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Jestin:
I will share my little experience as a young boy back in those days. My aunt who reside in Europe sent some euro for my Xmas present and i decided to go Forestry rd Benin city to buy some clothes. Those guys popularly called TRY YOUR LUCK somehow convinced me to give it a try and I only won the first round. After the first round, I kept on trying until the last penny in my pocket was gone. They gave me transport at the end after discovering they have suck me dry. That is how i went back home empty pocket my people and the drama that followed when I got home is a story for another day and since then, I have never tried anything called betting
useless he goat
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Harmless1b(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Only masturbation grip me here. But the kind gap/space I gave it now unlike be4 tells me say I'm in control and heading somewhere. Soon I will break free โœ….

9 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Pootle: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2023
akmaw:
Then why do some countries ban totally?

jus the same way some countries ban alcohol...at the age of accountability you responsible for your action not the government neither any organization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Chukkychukky(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Money i don loss for sporty bet don reach to buy clean car wey i for use do bolt embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Nothing sweet pass Sport betting, (NOT RANDOM GAMBLING)

The Adrenaline rush is like taking cocaine

Bet responsibly

Never follow punters that work for betting sites awon Ekiti pikin

Confirm your games from international analyst

HONESTLY i do thought of this as well that, there are punters that are working for these betting cites
The will just be misleading people to the wrong games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by akmaw: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Pootle:

jus the same way some countries ban alcohol...at the age of accountability you responsible for your action not the government neither any organization.
The government possesses the authority to control activities detrimental to its citizens. Betting has had a negative impact on Nigeria, outweighing any benefits. As a developing nation, our focus should be on generating wealth rather than losing it. I hope my perspective is clear to you.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by VinnyBaba: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Lolss.

God, Help me with 2 Corners! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™†

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Mozegee: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Amen
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Ray07(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
It's well cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
The only sure thing in betting is losing

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by jaymoney1(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
gambler are liable to die young
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Desusi: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

If any guy escape things you mentioned, he should be Happy, then add drinking, womanizing, to the list
It takes the grace of God to win over ithem. it's said that an idle hands is a devil workshops. Let them discover Christ, their lives will never remained the same again. JESUS MADE THE DIFFERENCE.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by VinnyBaba: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2023
akmaw:

The government possesses the authority to control activities detrimental to its citizens. Betting has had a negative impact on Nigeria, outweighing any benefits. As a developing nation, our focus should be on generating wealth rather than losing it. I hope my perspective is clear to you.

Any Country with a GOVT like the USELESS APC leadership we Have,
It's Citizens will Embrace Stuffs like BETTING, SCAMS and even PROSTITUTION! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Addiction to gambling is the surest banker to perpetual poverty

Hardmirror has always warned but dem no go hear.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

If any guy escape things you mentioned, he should be Happy, then add drinking, womanizing, to the list
my own problem is betting , last weekend, I lost #150000 to betting, na double chance Mancity spoil my ticket

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by fykes(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

It's hard for a guy to escape womanising, gambling, drinking, smoking, masturbation....

One must hold you down

Not exactly true...I did a bit of some of them and still outgrew em all.
Ask me how.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bmaster(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2023
but e beta pass trading of crypto

7 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by GodWrites: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Jestin:
I will share my little experience as a young boy back in those days. My aunt who reside in Europe sent some euro for my Xmas present and i decided to go Forestry rd Benin city to buy some clothes. Those guys popularly called TRY YOUR LUCK somehow convinced me to give it a try and I only won the first round. After the first round, I kept on trying until the last penny in my pocket was gone. They gave me transport at the end after discovering they have suck me dry. That is how i went back home empty pocket my people and the drama that followed when I got home is a story for another day and since then, I have never tried anything called betting

Hahaha. Those ones are scammers. I have had a similar experience. What saved me was a woman. She kept beckoning on me to come. At that point I was already suspecting foul place. I dragged the money that I have already given to the scammer and went to meet the woman. As we were walking away, the woman was explaining to me how the scam works. I really thank God for that woman. Worst part is that these scammers will have their colleagues surrounding them, pretending to be ordinary people like you. Some of them will even win a phone just to entice you more. All nah lie.

10 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Caleb15(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Over 4.5 handicapped

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by TheSuperX(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Stop Gambling

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Pootle: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2023
akmaw:

your perspective is not clear or valid, the benefits are very high the source of employment it generate at the moment is high, directly or indirectly, its gives hope to the common man, if you in lagos and see how it has taken criminals off the street you will be shock, enter any bet shop now you will see them. mind you i work in IT department of two major bet firm one as a full time and the other remotely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by BigYash: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

A real nigga must be involved in one.. Betting na sense. You get 10m ,start stake 1m each ,till e finish. That's not bet ruining you,the person is just a fool .. A big one at that... But instead of me to use my money pay for olosho ,when everybody dey Bleep. I go use the money carry Chelsea and Man utd to loose.. All na still loss las las. But them win last weekend.. Lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by themanderon: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

It's hard for a guy to escape womanising, gambling, drinking, smoking, masturbation....

One must hold you down

None of those things is holding me down. It's a question of self discipline and avoiding people that do those things and most importantly the grace of God in your life. I have trained myself not to be addicted to anything in this life including food.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by VinnyBaba: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
my own problem is betting , last weekend, I lost #150000 to betting, na double chance Mancity spoil my ticket

Lols,

I Always played Man City to LOSE because of the Big Odds
and I always Lost because Man City were winning their Matches. ๐Ÿคจ

The Day I did NOT play is the day they lost to Wolves!.๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฆ

9 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Thazard(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Imagine asking for God's mercy to speak for you inside gambling site grin
gringringrin Gambler pray a lot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by BigYash: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Baba That late goal spoli 7.5m one side o.. I just go dey watch comedy videos online. And the comedy videos weren't funny to me as i dey watch them.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

9 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
fykes:

Not exactly true...I did a bit of some of them and still outgrew em all.
Ask me how.

It wasn't hard for you at all?
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Imagine asking for God's mercy to speak for you inside gambling site grin

Bro no be small thing. Sometime I wonder what do these people want in playing bet and gambling.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

I dey bet, drinks and knacking woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine Include Their Coach, Oleksandr Shovkovskiy In Squad To Face France / Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter / FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.