Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) (39309 Views)

Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through / All Losing & Highly Frustrated Bet9ja Gamblers Should Park Here; Let Us Talk / Why Juju Doesn't Work For Soccer Gamblers But Work For Yahoo Boys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bliss52: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
2Radii:
are u OK?? Wetin concern Ekiti inside??

Lol

Ekitipikin na Twitter handle of a punter
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by 2Radii: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Lol

Ekitipikin na Twitter handle of a punter

Ooh, sorry for the attack grin

Thanks for the clarification, a no know before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bliss52: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
2Radii:
Ooh, sorry for the attack grin

Thanks for the clarification, a no know before

No wahala.. naso my body sef dey Ginger if Dem try insult Ibadan
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by porthouse7(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You see betting and masturbation, smoking cigarette.

This three addictions is chronic and equal to none.

May God deliver those involved...
masturbating is not a bad thing when done moderately

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by tivta(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Never play more than you can afford to loose.
Those who won the lottery and betting know this rule.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by DaTruths: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
jamesversion:

I know person wey dey smoke, masturbate, bet, gamble real life with cards and womanize and drinks alot.

What do we call him.

Na you be that person grin
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Akano5(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

It's hard for a guy to escape womanising, gambling, drinking, smoking, masturbation....

One must hold you down

none currently hold me down
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by DaTruths: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mrice22:
Sporty bet don finish men. Always one game the cut

Na that cut one tire me gon.

Only Salzburg don cut my ticket twice, i feel like cursing them.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by spiceadole: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Nothing sweet pass Sport betting, (NOT RANDOM GAMBLING)

The Adrenaline rush is like taking cocaine

Bet responsibly

Never follow punters that work for betting sites awon Ekiti pikin

Confirm your games from international analyst

Glad to know someone also thinks some punters esp that Ekitipikin work for betting sites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Blazebond(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
There is nothing in life that is not risky, everything is risky and dangerous all you have to do is to know how to navigate through them,cowards think things come cheaply that's why cowards die unfulfilled,life itself is a bitch but you gats to treat her right anyways,say no to cowardice and remember "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
you should be shot dead
shot dead for what, do I kill person ni
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
😀

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by jamesversion: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
DaTruths:

Na you be that person grin

Tahhh, God forbid bad thing.

I smoke, I don't drink. I womanise, I don't masturbate. I bet online. I don't play physical card gambling. But Dboy, one of my acquaintances sabi every bad thing. The guy na disaster. You see TV in his house today, you won't see it 2moro, only to see it after a while. Continous process with all his gadgets and clothes, etc. Na wah.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by moshuur(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by 2Radii: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

No wahala.. naso my body sef dey Ginger if Dem try insult Ibadan
So u re from ibadan??

Which area from ibadan
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bliss52: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
2Radii:
So u re from ibadan??

Which area from ibadan

New Gbagi Old Ife Road
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by 2Radii: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

New Gbagi Old Ife Road
is that where u resides or origin?
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Treasure17(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin grin grin
That idiot said, let God favour me with two corners. Lmao. As in .
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Ecardz: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Walahi heeen not easy
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Albinoflash(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
uote author=TUTU147 post=126312140]Make una pray for me, betting has caused me more harm than I expected.i am indebted of 150k not because I use am buy food or clothes but to betting.I have just this Friday to pay the money else na police station I go see myself.If I can get help on how to settle this debt I will be the most happiest man on earth.Betting is demonic, you will think you will win next time.May God Almighty deliver me and others into gambling.[/quote]if you truly are devastated and want to quit hit me up let's me help add you to a group where we have people like you trying to stop
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by titusmichael27(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
I was dumbfounded when one man in Uyo, ekpri nsukara junction, placed his child in exchange for the virtual game ( akpo o) money.
The wife was not around, he was supposed to pick the boy at school and go home but he decided to give it a try , you know say that thing de call them spiritually, he entered the shop and booked the virtual games, played till almost 6 pm from the time he picked the boy.
The man exhausted his pocket, the game guy didn't know what was going on , the man was left with nothing, he accommodated a lot of debt so the guy decided to pause and take the debt before continuing the game, na so the man take style say, him wan go house go bring the money. The game guy said no, except you keep something that worth more than the money, after enough dragging, the man carry his son and put him inside the counter and left till kingdom come. Na the wife come rescue the child.
Here is my advice;
From late Dr Myles Munroe, even if you win once, you will always remain a poor man, because gambling encourages short cut, and the longest way to success is short cut.
Life is not a game.
Luck!!! Some of the laziest people on earth are the gamblers, they want God to do magic.
I remember what christ said to some of them back in old days, only a wicked and adulterous generation seek after a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by deeva2: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
This life no just balance... The same betting that makes some people rich is the same that makes some poorer..

Nothing is so sure in this life except DEATH.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by blueAgent(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Greenfaces:
Gambling is a sin in both religions

O you who believe! Wine, gambling, altars and divining arrows are filth, made up by Satan. Therefore, refrain from it, so that you may be successful Quran 5:90

Proverbs 13:11 - Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it

Hmm!!!!! That proverbs 13:11 is debatable.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by blueAgent(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
themanderon:

None of those things is holding me down. It's a question of self discipline and avoiding people that do those things and most importantly the grace of God in your life. I have trained myself not to be addicted to anything in this life including food.

I laugh at you.

You never jam.

The most important thing is God's grace.

If you were abused sexually or exposed to those vices when you were infant, you would know how far.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by blueAgent(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
porthouse7:
masturbating is not a bad thing when done moderately

Na lie you lie.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by thelegend1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
When it comes to betting, treat it like you're trading stocks/commodities, not like a get rich quick scheme.

I personally stretched N50k into N100k last week from bets which I used to take care of minor expenses.

The economy has become so bad and the cost of business is high with meagre returns. Hence betting is the easiest thing to yield returns with low investment.

But be very careful not to get hooked...1 loss is equivalent to 5 wins.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by danilho(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
oyeb15:
I won a single 25odds on sporty bet. The underdog won and sporty bet void d bet and refund my money to my dashboard.

From dat day, I deleted sporty bet off my mind. Useless company
How much did you win? I know why am asking.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Rumundele(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Just one game, i am convinced this people use juju the determine the outcomes of matches.

But above all i stake what i can afford to loose, in my own case it keeps me busy when am less busy.

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Dididrumz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You see betting and masturbation, smoking cigarette.

This three addictions is chronic and equal to none.

May God deliver those involved...

How about smoking, AZ and Loud? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by shaqhead: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
akmaw:
Sports betting has become a highly profitable industry in Nigeria, but it's also incredibly harmful. It has ruined countless lives, leaving people penniless and without homes, while tearing apart families and friendships. Despite this, the government remains inactive, possibly due to their own involvement. Immediate action is necessary to ban this business before it wreaks further havoc on the future hopes of the youth and children.
Inactive? How? You actually think the government will wake up and ban betting sites? No now? They are regulated business entities already registered with the Nigerian Lottery Commision! So the individuals who throw their cash with the hope of reaping overnight don't have a responsibility abi?

Hmm..wasnt it in this same country that people were warned about MMM and its like but people still put their money in such uptil today and they said they should be left alone to do what they like with their money?

In my opinion people who are involved in such need to get help to quit the addiction to all these because these business won't exist without a need for quick cash.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by hkidola00(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
MESS11AH:
LOL

Una God explain tire!

Proverbs 8:1

Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?

Every bettors think they are the smartest and that is the problem.

Many people never listen. Football betting is not for everyone especially those who are greedy .

You can only be successful in football betting by hardwork (research) and a little bit of luck.

Am part of a group that offer both free and paid predictions with incredible success rate.

The free plans are there for everyone to make use of, they are as accurate as the paid once. Our paids are very affordable as well.

Stop wasting your money betting anyhow. Listen to this advice. Contact us today and start winning more often.

do you charge or it free to join
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Haddeyholler(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
This bro na sporty bet ambassador 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos) / Phone Case Designed With Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.