Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) (39360 Views)

Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through / All Losing & Highly Frustrated Bet9ja Gamblers Should Park Here; Let Us Talk / Why Juju Doesn't Work For Soccer Gamblers But Work For Yahoo Boys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by jamesversion: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You see betting and masturbation, smoking cigarette.

This three addictions is chronic and equal to none.

May God deliver those involved...

I know person wey dey smoke, masturbate, bet, gamble real life with cards and womanize and drinks alot.

What do we call him.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by 7lives: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Any Country with a GOVT like the USELESS APC leadership we Have,
It's Citizens will Embrace Stuffs like BETTING, SCAMS and even PROSTITUTION! 😕😒

So which government licensed baba ijebu and prostitution?.
For your information, prostitution is the oldest profession worldwide.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
They are risk takers....

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Meagainstthem: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Betting go kill you before your time
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Mrice22: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Sporty bet don finish men. Always one game the cut

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Jestin: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2023
GodWrites:

Hahaha. Those ones are scammers. I have had a similar experience. What saved me was a woman. She kept beckoning on me to come. At that point I was already suspecting foul place. I dragged the money that I have already given to the scammer and went to meet the woman. As we were walking away, the woman was explaining to me how the scam works. I really thank God for that woman. Worst part is that these scammers will have their colleagues surrounding them, pretending to be ordinary people like you. Some of them will even win a phone just to entice you more. All nah lie.

You know the tricks 💯. You will see those ones winning and that will ginger ur moral. That is how they took my 100 Euro that should have gotten me a box full of cloths that yr.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by ALFADOS(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2023
iLegendd:
That is how I pray when I'm on 120x leverage in crypto. grin

Humans, we're 80% all greedy.
no, I must win tomorrow sha lol

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by occfx: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
So while going through the comments section of some Bettting sites, I screenshoted some funny Comments and Lamentations of Gamblers. Honestly, laugh wanted to kill me grin

Gambling is a way of life but I gamble responsibly. I will not stop... It gives me joy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by fykes(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

It wasn't hard for you at all?

Not that I remember... As a very logical person, i easily the vanity or foolishness of things.
Back that with a steely will that consistently drives me forward, I will not let anything snare or control me.
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by papyjaypaul: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Pootle:

your perspective is not clear or valid, the benefits are very high the source of employment it generate at the moment is high, directly or indirectly, its gives hope to the common man, if you in lagos and see how it has taken criminals off the street you will be shock, enter any bet shop now you will see them. mind you i work in IT department of two major bet firm one as a full time and the other remotely
Your perspective is also not wide enough?What about the effects? Can govt cope with that? Stealing, drinking, not working because of ger rich quick, and other amoral things. There had always been lotto, the difference here is that it is technological and the topics are many. There are also many players through devices but the effects are disastrous. You work in the industry, go and check what countries around the world are doing about sports betting. Even UK that is making money from it. Who does not want to get rich and stop working? Betting is gambling and no economy can grow with tete. When we were young it was money doublers and we saw the foolishness of the rich quick but i under stand the business model, the supplier will never get high on his products.

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bakrabas: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2023
BigYash:
A real nigga must be involved in one.. Betting na sense. You get 10m ,start stake 1m each ,till e finish. That's not bet ruining you,the person is just a fool .. A big one at that... But instead of me to use my money pay for olosho ,when everybody dey Bleep. I go use the money carry Chelsea and Man utd to loose.. All na still loss las las. But them win last weekend.. Lol

I am not perfect as I've my own flop but non of those things mentioned is my problem.
olaniyilukman:
my own problem is betting , last weekend, I lost #150000 to betting, na double chance Mancity spoil my ticket

You can still get over it when you're ready...and I'm ready to help even within this platform so that everyone can see our conversations but mind you I'm not holy neither saint but I thank God I'm not a victim of betting, drinking, smoking, drugging, womanizing, partying, 419ing, ... Like I said I'm not perfect I've my negative side

That 300k can get you a plot of land in Abk, you deposited 150 and you'll spread the remaining 150 between 2 months. But now you just waited the money. Even if you're already a landlord, you can still buy more to tie money

May God help us
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by 7lives: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=Bmaster post=126312556]but e beta pass trading of crypto [/quote

You really got fried.
It took me 14 years to master forex and you're trading crptos, between forex and cryptos which is more dangerous?.
You Nigerians likes quick fix, there are no easy ways.
Hard way is the only way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by akmaw: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Pootle:

your perspective is not clear or valid, the benefits are very high the source of employment it generate at the moment is high, directly or indirectly, its gives hope to the common man, if you in lagos and see how it has taken criminals off the street you will be shock, enter any bet shop now you will see them. mind you i work in IT department of two major bet firm one as a full time and the other remotely
Boss abeg make we live the gamblers and their wahala. I need a job presently. I'm unemployed. I would appreciate your assistance with this ooo.hep a brother. Can I chat you? My phone number is in my bio
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Omo no be lie boss

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by BigYash: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

I am not perfect as I've my own flop but non of those things mentioned is my problem.

You can still get over it when you're ready...and I'm ready to help even within this platform so that everyone can see our conversations but mind you I'm not holy neither saint but I thank God I'm not a victim of betting, drinking, smoking, drugging, womanizing, partying, 419ing, ... Like I said I'm not perfect I've my negative side

That 300k can get you a plot of land in Abk, you deposited 150 and you'll spread the remaining 150 between 2 months. But now you just waited the money. Even if you're already a landlord, you can still buy more to tie money

May God help us
You must still have one thing you are addicted to.. It could be bad belle sef..

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bakrabas: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I dey bet, drinks and knacking woman

Torh...to me such is not a life anyway. You might find such amusing but if you're a Christian what the Bible say about it?

And if you're a Muslim did the Quran supports such?

I don't like doing things that I'll be a victim to my conscience when my kids seeing me.

Ask yourself do you pray for your children to emulate you for such, if your answer is No, then you're about to quit...but if your answer is Yes, you've never started at all
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by sivel(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Gamblers follow their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by onajo2000(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Betting is a business that has age limit.... Don't complain because it not favoring you but others are benefiting from it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bakrabas: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2023
BigYash:
You must still have one thing you are addicted to.. It could be bad belle sef..

I said it that I'm not perfect, I've my own flops. One of them is malice...lolll
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

Torh...to me such is not a life anyway. You might find such amusing but if you're a Christian what the Bible say about it?

And if you're a Muslim did the Quran supports such?

I don't like doing things that I'll be a victim to my conscience when my kids seeing me.

Ask yourself do you pray for your children to emulate you for such, if your answer is No, then you're about to quit...but if your answer is Yes, you've never started at all
the bet that has been giving me money once a while , sometimes I hit jackpot or the drinks that cure my depression. The only things that gave me problem with no day of joy nah women

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Chetas81(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Imagine asking for God's mercy to speak for you inside gambling site grin
it shows how stupid they're
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by wizdooarchy3(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2023
U no no gambling... Na because Landlord never call u say em dey ur house de wait ooo.

Na that time u go remember say Jesus feed 5,000 people with N200 fish and N100 bread .....

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Chetas81(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
the bet that has been giving me money once a while , sometimes I hit jackpot or the drinks that cure my depression. The only things that gave me problem with no day of joy nah women
the choice is yours
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bakrabas: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

So after you drank, your depression disappear and it won't return?

Is the devil that designed betting and whatever the devil gives you he'll surely get it back in manifold
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by 7demons: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

It's hard for a guy to escape womanising, gambling, drinking, smoking, masturbation....

One must hold you down
You think everybody is like the men in your family abi?
Sorry for your life.
Keep Womanising
Gambling
Drinking
Smoking and
Masturbating. Foòl
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Pootle: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2023
papyjaypaul:

Your perspective is also not wide enough?What about the effects? Can govt cope with that? Stealing, drinking, not working because of ger rich quick, and other amoral things. There had always been lotto, the difference here is that it is technological and the topics are many. There are also many players through devices but the effects are disastrous. You work in the industry, go and check what countries around the world are doing about sports betting. Even UK that is making money from it. Who does not want to get rich and stop working? Betting is gambling and no economy can grow with tete. When we were young it was money doublers and we saw the foolishness of the rich quick but i under stand the business model, the supplier will never get high on his products.

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

no positive without bad effect vice versa that jus life, morals is imbibe from childhood not the govt else we start running communism, i work in the industry and i barely play it, people get drunk, drive and kill ppl but that does not mean it should be ban. at the point of maturity a matured mind should know when to stop any action taking, greed is indiscipline and that is no one fault but the person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by elasticlala: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Unfortunately, He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy.

Surface2AirToto:
Imagine asking for God's mercy to speak for you inside gambling site grin

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Chetas81(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
more
hhhhmmm this your profile name eehn
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Exceed15: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Which one should God deliver you from*smile**
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by BigYash: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Bakrabas:

I said it that I'm not perfect, I've my own flops. One of them is malice...lolll
cheesy I knew it.. As you aren't into any of the listed.. Your own flops go worse..
Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Bruv no addiction is worth it,I have seen people drink and comfortably sleep in gutter.My nurse girlfriend has a diabetic patient that keeps drinking pepsi every single day even after amputating her legs...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) by Bakrabas: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy I knew it.. As you aren't into any of the listed.. Your own flops go worse..

LoL...is still manageable and I'm putting it under control once realized ain't good enough, I let go of the ego and move straight to the one offended me or that I offended. hence, discussion continua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Considering Buying Arsenal Fc-bloomberg / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Analysis On UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.