Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) (45063 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Obidient IPOB would be the ones angry over this.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
DMerciful:
See as Wike dry😳

Do you know the amount of money people spend at the gym just to be physically fit like Wike. That's sign of good living.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:
The kind of politics that these guys are playing now is confusing my head and giving me migraine abeg🤦.

They are neither here nor there.

Then before you know it, they are both here and there.

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

Just vibes and Inshallah 🤦
Exactly why we wonder why some people take the Agulu Pandora Hushpuppy seriously. After switching lanes more than anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by stevups(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2023
Duru009:
Wike is already seeing the handwriting on the wall.....

TINUBU will soon be boated OUT.....

Wake up, the day don break

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by deedo93(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2023
DonBenny77:
I'm more concerned about his physical appearance

Bro he looks ill
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Kukutente23: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Deep down Saraki has no problem with Tinubu, back as Governors they were close even when leaving APC because of Buhari Tinubu begged Saraki

Wike, Seyi Makinde and Ibori are now the people you meet first before seeing Jagaban

Lol. Where did you get this story from?
Saraki and Tinubu were never on the same page abeg. Even in 2003, tinubu supported Mohammed Lawal against Saraki.
2014, Saraki was against Tinubu becoming Vice.
So where are you getting your story from?
Perhaps halkucinations
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Macill23(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Saraki is looking fresh despite ..but wike why Let me reserve my comment for now
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2023
This dryness is not sign of good living. Its sign of too much stress and alcohol
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you know the amount of money people spend at the gym just to be physically fit like Wike. That's sign of good living.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Bliss52: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol. Where did you get this story from?
Saraki and Tinubu were never on the same page abeg. Even in 2003, tinubu supported Mohammed Lawal against Saraki.
2014, Saraki was against Tinubu becoming Vice.
So where are you getting your story from?
Perhaps halkucinations

You speak like someone with deep inferiority issues

How many times have I ignored you

Make your comment and stop qouting me to your tomfoolery
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Duru009(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
stevups:

Wake up, the day don break

Only TIME will tell.....
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Olawade24: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
DonBenny77:
I'm more concerned about his physical appearance
You mean he look frail or what.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Minime10(f): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Some of you don't even understand what is playing out here.
Bukola Saraki is a strong ally of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a.k.a (the Waziri Adamawa).
Wike is already reaching out to Saraki to midwife his reconciliation with the Atiku camp bearing in mind any unfavourable outcome/eventuality from the SC decision on the PEPT appeal before it.
Wike is sure trying to play his double standard smartness again🤓 but this time, the Waziri boys go run am street.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:
Lol. I hope that legendary Joe is just playing if not, Wike has started deceiving himself again.
If you expect omo baba oloye to just bend over and allow Wike to ride on him to 2027 PDP's ticket, then you don't know who Ssaraki is
Was Saraki not among those who openly canvassed for northern presidency last year?
Does he reckon with Wike as a better politician than he is?
How does he even intend to run against Tinubu who he worked for and with in 2023? How will he win against Tinubu?
Wike is just about to embark on another Rivers money wastage spree

Atiku is running again but in case he doesn't,wike will rout saraki
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by hammerT: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
jetguy:
Wike the wicked 🙃
mcmurphy132:
Wike slaughter of ipob
EVIDENCE OF WICKEDNESS.

IT IS GOOD TO BE GOOD.

ABEG, NOTHING WE GO FIT DO THIS ONE AGAIN, GOD IS ALREAADY DEALING WITH HIM

THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THAT DID NOTHING, CRIES FOR VENGEANCE.

IT IS HAVING EFFECT ON HIM, PEOPLE WARNED HIM, BUT THE SPIRIT OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR, POWER DRUNK.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Successlane: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2023
This photographer no try for Wike
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by hammerT: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Successlane:
This photographer no try for Wike

OYA, U GO AND SNAP HIM BETTER.

AS U NO SEE HOW OTHERS IN THE PICTURE LOOK HEALTHY, ONLY HIM.

REMEMBER THIS LADY HIDING HER FACE TO BEG HIM.

I MEAN, DOES WIKE EXPECT US TO FORGET ABOUT THAT SO SOON?

EVEN FOWL, NO GO FORGET SUCH TREATMENT.

GENOCIDE IN JUST 8 YEARS AS GOV IS QUITE A FEAT TO REACH, MAKES THE OFFICE NOT WORTH IT AFTERALL.

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
hammerT:

OYA, U GO AND SNAP HIM BETTER.

AS U NO SEE HOW OTHERS IN THE PICTURE LOOK HEALTHY, ONLY HIM.

REMEMBER THIS LADY HIDING HER FACE TO BEG HIM.

I MEAN, DOES WIKE EXPECT US TO FORGET ABOUT THAT SO SOON?

EVEN FOWL, NO GO FORGET SUCH TREATMENT.

GENOCIDE IN JUST 8 YEARS AS GOV IS QUITE A FEAT TO REACH, MAKES THE OFFICE NOT WORTH IT AFTERALL.
you'll probably die before him, you said worse things about Buhari
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Focusmind: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Something must be ailing Wike - This is the not the man with huge body I used to know. He must have suffered some debilitating illness. I wish him well. His body structure is not good at all.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Shattuck(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Mynd44:

Tambuwal and Okowa started it with their betrayal.

Wike is the most disrespected "Leader" in PDP. He has been funding the party for years only for Ariju to come back in 2019 and 2023 to get the ticket because he has money.

You people forget how many times he has bailed Wadata Plaza out or how many PDP governors he helped out in their elections (most recently Obaseki) yet how do theu treat him? Disrespect and betrayal.

Well, disrespect only beat disrespect
while I agree that wike really bailed out the pdp and stood for pdp candidates, you can't also because of your contribution become dictatorial to grown men, he doesn't understand diplomacy or how to address issues just because your supported a candidate does not mean they automatically become slaves to you, this is wike's problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by godofuck231: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Saraki , Nigerias next president
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Mynd44:

Wike is the most disrespected "Leader" in PDP. He has been funding the party for years only for Ariju to come back in 2019 and 2023 to get the ticket because he has money.

You people forget how many times he has bailed Wadata Plaza out or how many PDP governors he helped out in their elections (most recently Obaseki) yet how do theu treat him? Disrespect and betrayal.

Thank you for this.

Paying the piper and still getting fked over
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by hammerT: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

U ARE EITHER A PAID SPAMBOLT OR THEIR CHILDREN.

NO REASONABLE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY, WILL WISH FELLOW COUNTRYMAN DEATH BEFORE POLITICIANS.

I MEAN, ME THE REGULAR JOE, U SEE EVERYDAY AND COME TO BEG MONEY THAT WIL GIVE YOU AND MANY TIMES, U DONT PAY.

HOW MANY OF THOSE POLITICIANS DO U SEE OR GO TO BORROW MONEY?

ON THIS THREAD, U ARE THE MINORITY.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2023
naptu2:
Chris @Topboychriss

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1711529010511884681
So wicked wike short like thissßss
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Mynd44:

Whatever Wike thinks he has done for PDP is not enough for what he did in the last election. Nothing justifies that.

Or how is he now different from those he’s fighting? Shey his grouse is that they betrayed the party? Is his only alternative to betray the party as well?

And what’s worst? He did so by supporting the worst human being on offer.

Wike demystified himself with his stupid wrong calculation in the last election.

Now, his only allies are the Southwest.

He lost the North.

Lost Southeast.

Lost even his native Southsouth.

I hope to see where he goes from here.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by hammerT: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

U NO SEE WHERE I SAY GOV IS NOT WORTH IT, IF IT MEANS COMMITING GENOCIDE?

I'M A BETTER HUMAN BEING WITH A CONSCIENCE.

SOMETHING MANY OF YOU LACK.

I ASLO BELIEVE THE OIL AND GAS FURTHER MADE MANY OF YOU WORST THAN ANIMALS.

U WILL DO ANYTHING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE, JUST TO CONTINUE TO STEAL NATIONAL TREASURY.

IF NO OIL OR GAS OR RESOURCES, WILL YOU NOT BE IN THE FARM AND BUILDING THE COUNTRY WITH MATERIALS THAT WE ALREADY HAVE HERE.

WILL POLITICAL OFFICE BE DO OR DIE?

UPSTART!
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by delpee(f): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:
The kind of politics that these guys are playing now is confusing my head and giving me migraine abeg🤦.

They are neither here nor there.

Then before you know it, they are both here and there.

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

Just vibes and Inshallah 🤦

Yeah. That's it. Reason why I'll never give myself headache over any of them. No one will use my head to play ping pong. grin
They're all the same and united in their mission to permanently be in charge whichever way.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Majesty7: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2023
naptu2:
Chris @Topboychriss

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1711529010511884681

Anybody with an inner eyes will know that this 2027 journey already. Those idiots will still shout rigging in 2027. Jagaban already working to cripple other parties.

Atiku and Obi will know their fate pretty soon when all the big wigs are being absorbed into APC. Tinubu can give Obasanjo appointment. He knows how to make his enemies his loyalist by fire by force.

Seems someone has cautioned Atiku. He has been quiet these days.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2023
hammerT:

U ARE EITHER A PAID SPAMBOLT OR THEIR CHILDREN.

NO REASONABLE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY, WILL WISH FELLOW COUNTRYMAN DEATH BEFORE POLITICIANS.

I MEAN, ME THE REGULAR JOE, U SEE EVERYDAY AND COME TO BEG MONEY THAT WIL GIVE YOU AND MANY TIMES, U DONT PAY.

HOW MANY OF THOSE POLITICIANS DO U SEE OR GO TO BORROW MONEY?

ON THIS THREAD, U ARE THE MINORITY.
Do you know the number of persons politicians help daily? You think real life is social media? Here in Rivers state, wike built houses for random people without publicizing it. Wike was in his vehicle and he saw a man with a bulge on his face, he asked his driver to stop the car, he approached the man and asked him for a breakdown of his illness, after that meeting, wike took him out of the country for treatment, a random person o. Do you think that man will be wishing death on wike?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by hammerT: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Do you know the number of persons politicians help daily? You think real life is social media? Here in Rivers state, wike built houses for random people without publicizing it. Wike was in his vehicle and he saw a man with a bulge on his face, he asked his driver to stop the car, he approached the man and asked him for a breakdown of his illness, after that meeting, wike took him out of the country for treatment, a random person o. Do you think that man will be wishing death on wike?

GET LOST!

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR AN UPSTART.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by hammerT: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2023
IF U DONT KNOW THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN HELP WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND POLITICIANS LOOTING YOUR FUTURE, THEN U ARE AN UPSTART.

I DONT MIX MY WORDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.