Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) (45050 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Abeg, this Bukola is too presidential, not what we presently have in Aso rock i like him and will equally vote for him anytime.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by AskNgige2: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2023
DonBenny77:
I'm more concerned about his physical appearance

Eggxactly

U speak my mind..

He doesn't look good for his age..

That guy is spiritually sick..

Over juju de worry am
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Olabode211: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2023
na becoz say LP no standard now.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why Wike come be like Kabaka....😳😳😳😳😳
Check all the former FCT Ministers how do they look?

Seems like the job is hard
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dats naija politics for you
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mynd44:

It is funny that when Aregbesola and Amaechi did the same thing, it was cute but Wike did it, it is bad.

What goes around……
Where are Amaechi and Aregbesola today?

I guess that should give you a picture of what Wike’s future will look like.

I will come back to say I told you.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
TUANKU:

Emphasis on APC & PDP is because they are the only ones to hold power since 1999.
Abi e get any LP President/Vice President, Senate President, Speaker HOR & minister since 1999?
That's the hypocrisy of LP which nakr dem turn to eailers.. Bring out a new candidates and people will follow.
You can't fool everyone, you can only fool yaself.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Ihenzy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wuna funny for here. some people claiming Saraki is for Atiku others claiming Saraki has deserted him.
Make wuna rest leave politicians, this image atleast is enough to let you guys learn.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Lumarstone: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wike na Sabo Man fear him.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Prince111111: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Addme:
If you think PBAT doesn't know about this, you must be joking.
Wike has begun underground work for PBAT for 2027.
Unlike Buhari, Tinubu is a career Politician.
Trust any of them at your own peril.
PBAT koo KBAD ni..you people and ase
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:
The kind of politics that these guys are playing now is confusing my head and giving me migraine abeg🤦.

They are neither here nor there.

Then before you know it, they are both here and there.

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

Just vibes and Inshallah 🤦
Welcome to Nigeria .... We are all One Big Family!
Na person wey no see Food Chop dey complain & Lament cheesy

Those wey dey Chop dey clean mouth no dey yearn Feemmm !

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by FYsol: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Your write up was almost making a patriotic sense until you display your loyalty to a party. They are all one if you care to know.

TUANKU:
Don’t fight over Nigerian politicians…at the end of the day both APC & PDP are united in corruption.
You can add all the political parties to the list, i only mentioned APC & PDP because they are the only parties in power since 1999 and both are responsible for the problems and insecurity facing Nigeria today.
APC & PDP tools in the comment asking me to add LP, please name one LP President or Vice President or Senate President or House of Representatives Speaker or Minister or any political appointee. Emphasis is on APC & PDP because both are the only parties to hold power since 1999 but as usual these farm tools must defend their tin gods by all means so they have to drag LP in as well. Banza kawaii.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by ozo13(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
TUANKU:

All of them join.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Why is Wike looking like this? So thin and unhealthy. Saraki looks fresh than Wike and I am very sure that Saraki age Wike. It is well sha....
Wike think he's a hard man and foolishly challenged God and Nature, Wike will pay a heavy price even in his grave, he offended the living and the spirits.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Tranquill: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bridget95:
Blood of obigbo sucking him speedily

You’d better not think of raising that your ipi.g rag again anywhere near Rivers State because you’ll still be flushed out in a jiffy. Mark my words.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Tranquill: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Wike think he's a hard man and foolishly challenged God and Nature, Wike will pay a heavy price even in his grave, he offended the living and the spirits.

ipi.g speaks. Usual gibberish..
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by pobosky4life: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
upon the whole money dem dey thief see dem slippers self and the house...na wah ooooo
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
FYsol:
Your write up was almost making a patriotic sense until you display your loyalty to a party. They are all one if you care to know.

Loyalty to a party? At this point in my life am not even sure of my loyalty to Nigeria as a country na all these useless and corrupt political parties with zero ideologies i go get loyalty for lol?
I have no loyalty or party membership bro and i agree all the parties are same but APC and PDP are the ones who made and executed the policies that have left Nigeria in this present mess.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
fredoooooo:

That's the hypocrisy of LP which nakr dem turn to eailers.. Bring out a new candidates and people will follow.
You can't fool everyone, you can only fool yaself.
I am not a member or supporter of any political party in Nigeria, never had and never will be.
Some of us have an independent mindset and can decide to support a candidate or candidates based on their antecedents and nothing to do with the platform they contest on.
No come get high BP because of LP.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
TUANKU:

I am not a member or supporter of any political party in Nigeria, never had and never will be.
Some of us have an independent mindset and can decide to support a candidate or candidates based on their antecedents and nothing to do with the platform they contest on.
No come get high BP because of LP.
Oga , if you like support metusellah dats ya wahala..
I only point out to the fact that lp is the same as pdp . If you don't want to hear the truth , stay in ya hypocrisy.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
fredoooooo:

Oga , if you like support metusellah dats ya wahala..
I only point out to the fact that lp is the same as pdp . If you don't want to hear the truth , stay in ya hypocrisy.
E be like say you dey sick o!
I will assume you did not read the part where i mentioned “Nigerian politicians “ in general. You can go and support your APC or PDP in peace oga or keep foaming in the mouth over LP matter e no concern me. I no send you.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
TUANKU:

E be like say you dey sick o!
I will assume you did not read the part where i mentioned “Nigerian politicians “ in general. You can go and support your APC or PDP in peace oga or keep foaming in the mouth over LP matter e no concern me. I no send you.
So LP is a party is in ya head country and not Nigeria,abi lp candidates is not a Nigerian politician , he came from heaven abi.
You write APC and PDP and intentionally remove LP which I call your attention. To ..
Anyway ma me give you attention...
Die in ya hypocrisy... These are the bascads dat want ro rule the nation, all dey do is to build on lies and hypocrisy. ..
Note... I stay on my lane , no more mention and reply.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
fredoooooo:

So LP is a party is in ya head country and not Nigeria,abi lp candidates is not a Nigerian politician , he came from heaven abi.
You write APC and PDP and intentionally remove LP which I call your attention. To ..
Anyway ma me give you attention...
Die in ya hypocrisy... These are the bascads dat want ro rule the nation, all dey do is to build on lies and hypocrisy. ..
Note... I stay on my lane , no more mention and reply.
So you no see say i omit APGA, NNPP, Accord Party, YPP etc na only LP omissions abi?
Mugu.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2023
Tranquill:

You’d better not think of raising that your ipi.g rag again anywhere near Rivers State because you’ll still be flushed out in a jiffy. Mark my words.
Go first flush your disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.