Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? (585 Views)

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
I am 19 years old and I haven't achieved any reasonable thing yet.
No education,no skill,no job,2k in my account.
I actually stopped asking my parents for money at the age of 16 due to their financial strength and the kind of mentality I want to have.
The problem now Is that the more I try to get to the next level in life,the more I go back to square one.
Presently me and my family are living in one room and it is really painful I cant help them.
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
I have also talked to many people to teach me a skill but all of them promised without getting back to me. I am a type that can be an expert in any skill I learn within month but I have not been fortunate to learn any.
Speaking of education,no money to further it so I think I will have to forget about going to school.
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
My pastor recently said anybody that is above 18 and still living with his or her parent needs to think about making a change.
Since he said this,I have been sad,depressed and confused.
I know he was indirectly talking to me because all other teens and youths are in the university and I am the only one left.
Please I need a reasonable advice
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Fhaze(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Don't let your pastor discourage you

Many adults still live with their parents

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by K33fK0zaRt: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Davizee:
My pastor recently said anybody that is above 18 and still living with his or her parent needs to think about making a change.
Since he said this,I have been sad,depressed and confused.
I know he was indirectly talking to me because all other teens and youths are in the university and I am the only one left.
Please I need a reasonable advice
your pastor is a mumu man. I'm sorry to say. At 19 bro. you're still.fuckinh young. Don't let anybody deceive you. Get something doing. Find a job. From there save up. And think about how you can run a part time program. But find a way to learn a skill it's very important.

That your mumu pastor shey e dey dash u money? Or e dey take care of you in any way?? Lemme know. I won swear for am. The matter dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by K33fK0zaRt: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fhaze:
Don't let your pastor discourage you

Many adults still live with their parents

the pastor is a big fool. Shey if e sponsor the boy e go die? Or find work for am.
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Davizee:
I actually stopped asking my parents for money at the age of 16 due to their financial strength and the kind of mentality I want to have.
The problem now Is that the more I try to get to the next level in life,the more I go back to square one.
Presently me and my family are living in one room and it is really painful I cant help them
You are still 19 since 2022? undecided
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Pce234: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
First of all forget about your pastor. Then secondly you can learn a skill online for free trust me. With YouTube and google you can learn a skill for free, so far you have data. Me personally I am 21 years old and I run some online and offline businesses through the skills I learnt online for free, and I have been able to do some things for myself through what I earn from this businesses, though I am not yet where I want to be, but at least now is better that my past. I rented an apartment last year, but I had to move back to my parents house this year. Cause sincerely, living alone is not easy and I am currently still in my parents house and I don't care whatever anyone says or will say. Untill I am ready to move out again before I do, no one can make me live my parents house. Now use your phone and data, go online and research for skills that you can learn and start earning from for free. Example are Graphic design, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Video Editing, Social Media Management, Virtual Assistant Service, Customer Agent Service and many more that don't require any capital or little capital to start. Trust me all the skills I listed above are skills that I learnt online for free and I am earning from them by charging businesses and individuals to handle a job for them. So stop complaining about that skill part. 2ndly concerning that university part, I know how it feels, though I am a graduate of University of Abuja. But my advice to you is to learn the skills I recommended for you, then when you start making money, then you can apply to universities that have cheap tuition fee. Like National Open University, JPTS University, Iconic Open University and many more like that. Just carry out your research online. Stop complaining and get to work and I pray that God sees you through. Me personally I promised myself that by age 20 I would make my first million, but till now, I haven't made my first million and I am not complaining. So man never give up, cause nothing good comes easy in life.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pce234:
First of all forget about your pastor. Then secondly you can learn a skill online for free trust me. With YouTube and google you can learn a skill for free, so far you have data. Me personally I am 21 years old and I run some online and offline businesses through the skills I learnt online for free, and I have been able to do some things for myself through what I earn from this businesses, though I am not yet where I want to be, but at least now is better that my past. I rented an apartment last year, but I had to move back to my parents house this year. Cause sincerely, living alone is not easy and I am currently still in my parents house and I don't care whatever anyone says or will say. Untill I am ready to move out again before I do, no one can make me live my parents house. Now use your phone and data, go online and research for skills that you can learn and start earning from for free. Example are Graphic design, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Video Editing, Social Media Management, Virtual Assistant Service, Customer Agent Service and many more that don't require any capital or little capital to start. Trust me all the skills I listed above are skills that I learnt online for free and I am earning from them by charging businesses and individuals to handle a job for them. So stop complaining about that skill part. 2ndly concerning that university part, I know how it feels, though I am a graduate of University of Abuja. But my advice to you is to learn the skills I recommended for you, then when you start making money, then you can apply to universities that have cheap tuition fee. Like National Open University, JPTS University, Iconic Open University and many more like that. Just carry out your research online. Stop complaining and get to work and I pray that God sees you through. Me personally I promised myself that by age 20 I would make my first million, but till now, I haven't made my first million and I am not complaining. So man never give up, cause nothing good comes easy in life.
Thanks bro for the advice
Once I get a better phone,I will learn those skills
God bless you
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are still 19 since 2022? undecided
I am turning 20 I a few months time
The year is not over yet
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
your pastor is a mumu man. I'm sorry to say. At 19 bro. you're still.fuckinh young. Don't let anybody deceive you. Get something doing. Find a job. From there save up. And think about how you can run a part time program. But find a way to learn a skill it's very important.

That your mumu pastor shey e dey dash u money? Or e dey take care of you in any way?? Lemme know. I won swear for am. The matter dey vex me
We live in a church
I actually know where all the insults are coming from
So sad to be in this position
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by mischief003: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Davizee:
Presently me and my family are living in one room and it is really painful I cant help them.
giving up already before you start smiley

I am 20 living with my parent but i have;
hawk buns
sell pure water
push wheel barrow
done laborer jobs
done 2 sales boy jobs
done 3 security jobs
done 1 barman job
to earn a living.

Now i am acquiring an offline skill (phone and laptop technician) and I am also learning online trading.

I was 17 when i finished secondary school and i anticipated that by 22 or 23 i would have finish tertiary education but here I am jumping from one odd job to another.

my advise is that you find a job to earn a living then look for an online skill that suit your personality and start learning in your free time.
please try finding a job first if not you will be discourage to learn any skills.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
mischief003:

giving up already before you start
I don't understand the statement
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by K33fK0zaRt: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Davizee:

We live in a church
I actually know where all the insults are coming from
So sad to be in this position
you'll be all right man. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
you'll be all right man. Are you in Lagos?
Yes sir
I live in Lagos
Around Alimosho LGA
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by K33fK0zaRt: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Davizee:

Yes sir
I live in Lagos
Around Alimosho LGA
aiight. You can always find a job in Lagos. Have u thought about working as a bet naija ashier? Or as a car washer? Anything to start giving u small money
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by Davizee(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
aiight. You can always find a job in Lagos. Have u thought about working as a bet naija ashier? Or as a car washer? Anything to start giving u small money
I will do any work I see now
I actually stopped working hoping God will make a way and I will be able to further my education
Re: Is It Too Late To Make It In Life Or Their Is Still Hope For A Change? by austine4real(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2023
You still have time bro

. starts now

(1) (Reply)

8 Psychological Questions That Reveal Someone's True Personality / Silent Treatment Right Or Wrong / Can Your Marriage Survive The In-laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.