Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With (86713 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
So even women in western world do olosho
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by CandidSeeker(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

They discovered her secret account. 😳

She can now focus on what she loves most... Sleeping around 🤷
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Connected1: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

I own two successful enterprises...!

It's a lot easier to know that you don't know much about human nature.

Good evening.
Very well then, you can employ her because obviously her previous employer has a reputation to maintain.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by miqos02(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Adonis69:
Social media ruined this one career
which career ?
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
I dey find bea to start this onlyfan and xvideo chanel stuff
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by jojothaiv(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
borantis612:
Some things should ever remain private. But una no go hear angry
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Brandiebird: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How I Wish there was a Device invented, which you can Place on a lady's Veejay
to know how many Guys she has Slept with. shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But there isn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Quebec91(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
cheesy
tolexy007:
Olosho
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Moneyyman: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
You're surprised? You LovePeddler your body for money but you want a corporate brand with a image to protect to keep you as a staff?

Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Felix6: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Creamypie:
Her kitten her business. May her kitten Favour tinubu and his family
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by eepeepook: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na competition?

I remember one of my guys with a bed count over eighty. He said it was actually one hundred and twenty, thereabout. His existence was sad. All he did was toast women from sun-up till sun-down. The worst part was he always went for the prettiest girl in a group but attracted the ugliest one who he then settled for. Sha, he can never regret not smashing enough babes. I’m more than happy with my twelve.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:
So even women in western world do olosho
By giving it very,
I mean very fancy names

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I dey find bea to start this onlyfan and xvideo chanel stuff
Oya na
Sign her na, u know she has just been released by her former employer as a free agent.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by sureinfo: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why should she be worried na, isn't the only fans paying her enough?
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Kendo93: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ssssssssssss
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by BItt: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
prickahantas:
Before she destroys the office.
Nice shoe on your dp. Naa me like your shoe

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Vision101(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
@accordadoga26
Hehehehe

Her toto go don turn borehole.

@me
You are a woman. Can't you pity your gender? grin
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by unmask: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2023
Adonis69:
Social media ruined this one career
top 0.4% on only fans means she has a more lucrative career
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Bigchristo: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

This one na Olosho 😂😂
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Favor369(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Truth can be scary
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by NuhuAjang71(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2023
But true true she fine but very cheap.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by 9gerian: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2023
She has a more lucrative job with only fans. Focus on that.

OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by 9gerian: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2023
One male at a time!

prickahantas:
Before she destroys the office.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:14am On Oct 11, 2023
The headline is misleading, fvçk the mods
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Mrniceguy001: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2023
This one pass borehole grin na burrow pit
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

Her toto go don turn borehole

grin
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2023
onomeabuja:

Oh why no be me de nack this woman because I don tire for Nigeria girls with Thier pot-belly embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Exceed15:
Only tell people what they need to know not what they will use against you. Be WISE

smiley
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Over 300 people in a year wow
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by BluntCrazeMan: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Office job is not for her naa.
She should just go and upp her onlyfans whattever
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by PepeXKermit: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Women your sexual past matters, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.