Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With (86702 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by PepeXKermit: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Typical example of women refusing to take accountability. Look at a hoe, serious farm tool after being laid off saying she is angry about being laid off, but then again, she hated the job after day5. If you hated the job, why then are you angry about being laid off? This is what it is. ONLYFANS will make any woman not want to do any kind of work again because they have tasted the bad apple and going back to a normal 9-5 will be almost impossible for them
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by jahsharon: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2023
So guys are sleeping with this ugly owl? When everyone loves cheap things, and cheap Olosho is definitely an attraction
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by jahsharon: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2023
prickahantas:
Before she destroys the office.

Na OGA's wife sack am, no be HR or the OGA himself. But guys for that office go feel very sad. Cheap pussssy that would have gone round everybody daily
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by jahsharon: 6:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Creamypie:
Her kitten her business. May her kitten Favour tinubu and his family

Tinubu Jagaban the City Boy Extraordinaire is definitely very happy with runs girls, but this one na fly girl. Tinubu will pick Unilag and LASU runs girls over this ugly owl

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Tzar(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Most women in this generation are worth nothing valuable.
Unfortunately, simps who otherwise will have zero sex have made the female delusion of self worth worse!
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by tabaralph: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Ile igbanse.
Public latrin…AKA SHALANGA
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by FireUpNow(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Good for her. Just at 26 she has beded 300 men. Let her continue increasing sexual activeness
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by enemyofprogress: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Over 300 hundred people? That is no longer a pusssssssy but events center

Midehi3 why didn't I see you in my dreams last night?
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Meteng: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2023
I doubt if anything would make me pay to knack this one
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by chinos20(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Your public part is very active and your conscience dead ,I guess.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by frankyychiji(f): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

No one is perfect in this world, chief...! No one.

There is something called cleaning up after yourself or removing digital footprints after engaging in online dalliances.

The people you think are pristine or pure are mostly or largely people who have mastered this art of "leaving no trace".

Na who dem catch be thief.
You are right. Makes wonder why Tinubu with all his acclaimed sagacity could not forge his papers with sense.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by TheGift: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

They discovered her secret account. 😳

She should apply as marketing manager for only fans.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by izubext007: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2023
With her pussy right
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by sulakishop(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2023
With this small body?

Lesson: don't underestimate a woman!
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by luvyaself95(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Mek she focus on one job probably her onlyfan abi e no dey lucrative ni
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2023
frankyychiji:
You are right. Makes wonder why Tinubu with all his acclaimed sagacity could not forge his papers with sense.

Tinubu, just like his ilk of crooked Nigerian politicians, has absolutely no regard for Nigerians and the nation's laws.

They believe (or know) everything can be bought... And sadly, they are right.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by iamtardey: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2023
tolexy007:
Olosho
no na hook up
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Goalnaldo(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Wrong headline. According to the article she was fired for having an onlyfans account not for sleeping with 300men.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by ChronicGp(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Sick bitch
UTI spreader
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Govocrete: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How I Wish there was a Device invented, which you can Place on a lady's Veejay
to know how many Guys she has Slept with. shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I would have prefer and antenna that extend from the ears for 5 days after s£x.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Joeyjones(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Misleading title, smh Daily mail just trying to get views.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by opicgif: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2023
one day, if any of those men become famous and rich,
she will accuse him of rape, or sexual assault
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by triangulation: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2023
borantis612:
Some things should ever remain private. But una no go hear angry
That should not be expected from someone whose private part is no longer private!
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Mimimendy(f): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Sad
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Olosho naa bad business
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Smithcole70(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How I Wish there was a Device invented, which you can Place on a lady's Veejay
to know how many Guys she has Slept with. shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We are working on it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Sniper101(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
In other words Onlyfans na olosho Dem dey run am ?? shocked

I had thought it was strictly for video calls, striptease and shit like that undecided
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

They discovered her secret account. 😳

Woman fired after boss discovered her explicit OnlyFans side hustle

She was "shocked" and said she "didn't know what was going on," before opening the email to discover screenshots of her adult content.

Full Story

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Update: Woman sacked from job for revealing how many people she slept with receives huge backlash

Not the reaction she was expecting 😬

Full Story

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Update: Woman sacked from job for revealing how many people she slept with receives huge backlash

Not the reaction she was expecting 😬

Full Story

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2023
'I sleep with 300 people a year and side hustle got me fired - but I don't care'

"I am pleased to [have been fired] to an extent, I'm a lot happier now and have a lot more freedom"

Full Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.