Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark (13964 Views)

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by EBMedia: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4fFp2vhwz4

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark, SAN (Video)

Robert Clarke, a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), says Nigerians are crooks and always finding a short way to any law.

He said:

"We lawyers in Nigeria call Election Time "Our Harvest Time".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TemplarLandry: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Baba Potoki should speak for himself alone.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Taylor92: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Na you and Tinubu be crook Abeg

Nothing concern me and Peter Obi

Thunder fire una

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by IGOTHELLO: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Plantain bandit! Your asiwaju is a certificate crook!

64 Likes 15 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Taylor92: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Potoki should speak for himself alone.

He is defending your pay master

Have some respect for him

Abi Tinubu no be crook?

Someone who stole Donald Dukes childhood pic as his

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by EyeCumInPiss: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2023
The real crooks are ThΓ―efnubu and his agbado miscreants who believe he graduated from Govt College Lagos in 1970, before the school was established.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TemplarLandry: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Your medulla has finally been set!
Taylor92:

Thunder fire una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by benuejosh: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Just like Peter Obi who came third and wants to be declared winner.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by SoNature(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2023
When you have a man with baggage as your president, there's rarely anything you will tell the world to convince them that you have decent people in your country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Sctests: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
You are the crook, Sir. You this dishonorable occultic man.

Always finding ways to justify evil.

7 Likes

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2023
grin

Obi and his supporters thought that by shouting "STOLEN MANDATE" via an 'IRRATIONAL 25% FCT', it will give room for a short cut to ASO ROCK. Always seeking to reap from where he did not sow. grin

Atiku is even worse! He thinks that by comparing Mmesoma fraudulent Jamb results with Tinubu's authenticated CSU transcript and certificate, he will be able to get a short cut to be president. grin

WORK HARD AND SMART LIKE TINUBU. NO SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS.
NO PAIN NO GAIN.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by CSTRR: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2023
That's one of the intangibles of having a crook as president.

People start to rationalize criminality and aim for the lowest common denominator.

Other leaders inspire their citizens to be better, to do better, to act better, while the one we have inspire us all to embrace our inner darkness, afterall, nobody holy.

Nigeria is a hopeless place.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by JustPowerApps(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by FreeStuffsNG: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
I am not a Crook sir. Neither are my parents and forebears who fought for the independence of this great nation.

The most honourable and trustworthy people I have dealt with in my life are from among my fellow Nigerians and I am so so proud to be a Nigerian.

If you always find yourself dealing with the crooks among us , check yourself very well, you are a crook too so repent and watch how things will change for you instead of generalising your crookedness. You are Ole gbe , Ole gba! Check my signature for free stuffs!

28 Likes

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Franzinni: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Every last living red blooded one of us is a crook and a criminal, if we get away with it, we are smart but only if we get caught that we are forced to see it as crime.

Anywhere black people are in the universe they behave exactly the same .... Selfish bastards

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by safarilove(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2023
But a leader should learn to lead by example..instead of justifying all these nonsense we need to condemn them outrightly..
Anyone found guilty should be penalized for it!

1 Like

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by OkCornel(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Following David Hundeyin's tip off on the existence or otherwise of Tinubu's CPA certification, I decided to do some digging.

I checked Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Licence issued to Tinubu.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by OkCornel(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2023
I also searched for the CPA licence of Thomas Flanagan, a former employee at Deloitte Chicago.

Note - He is no longer a practicing accountant as his licence was revoked in 2012. His licence was issued in 1979.

Tinubu finished from University of Chicago in 1979, allegedly got his CPA licence after that, and allegedly worked in Deloitte (where he claimed he saved up to $1.8 million in salary and bonuses in the early 80s)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/more-troubles-for-tinubu-as-deloitte-denies-having-records-of-his-employment

Question is, why is it easy to trace the licence of Thomas who got certified before Tinubu, but that of Tinubu is missing? Also coupled with the fact that Deloitte denied Tinubu ever worked with them?

1 Like

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by OkCornel(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2023
That being said, naira is now exchanging for 300 to the USD as Tinubu promised in the β€œshort term”

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu till 2031!

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by kokakola: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Few individuals unwholesome attitudes and character are being used to profile a majority. We need to do the right things not sometimes but always irrespective of who is involved.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by vanitybutiwanti: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:

Thunder fire una
shut up yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Ola9ja23: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Ok
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Kukutente23: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Yeah. I guess that's a tenable excuse in a court of law
I don't really get what Tinubu has given people to make them so dull at heart to his atrocities that every wrong step he takes is quickly normalised
Why didn't Chief Roberts remind everyone of this hard facts when Mmesoma was being bludgeoned right, left and centre, asked to write countless apology letters and even serve suspension and withdrawal of her results.
Chief Clark should have reminded Jamb that we are all crooks.
What a country, what a people

2 Likes

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by safarilove(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2023
The man sabi lie ehn..
OkCornel:
Following David Hundeyin's tip off on the existence or otherwise of Tinubu's CPA certification, I decided to do some digging.

I checked Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Licence issued to Tinubu.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by amazingspiderma: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2023
I am not a crook.

I graduate without any single controversy at any level of education.

And many Nigerians as well.

Only a crook thinks others are crooks.

All honest Nigerians who graduated from higher institutions are disappointed with what is going on.

I know folks with multiple Masters who are barely able to feed their families.
All because of the kind of people in charge of the system.

The problem of ignorant people is that they think, they are genius, while others are foolish.
But education makes a man understand his capacity and it's limits.

2 Likes

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by NaijaCover(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by OkCornel(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2023
safarilove:
The man sabi lie ehn..

He’s a Lion grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Halt Importation Of Food Soon – Minister / Airport Closure - Ebonyi To Provide Free Transport For Residents To Owerri / Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.