Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark (13977 Views)

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Chetas81(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
CROOKED IS NOT THE WORD, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING MORE THAN CROOKS, THIS ARE THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN WHO ARE SO RELIGIOUS, BUT REMAIN WITH ANGER AND BITTERNESS, STEALING AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY IS A MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN'S HOME BEHAVIOUR , ALWAYS HAVE REASON TO COMMIT CRIMES

1 Like

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by KillahPriest: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:
Just like Peter Obi who came third and wants to be declared winner.
the one who forfeited $460k drug funds nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Shikini: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wow
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Tayorshd87: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
amazingspiderma:
I am not a crook.

I graduate without any single controversy at any level of education.

And many Nigerians as well.

Only a crook thinks others are crooks.

All honest Nigerians who graduated from higher institutions are disappointed with what is going on.

I know folks with multiple Masters who are barely able to feed their families.
All because of the kind of people in charge of the system.

The problem of ignorant people is that they think, they are genius, while others are foolish.
But education makes a man understand his capacity and it's limits.

Oga calm down saying we are all crooks doesn't mean each and every Nigerians are .

He is just trying to make u understand how the game was for many that are in the system ..

Oops u said u are educated but u find it hard to comprehend simple logic to sentence ..
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TemmyT002(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Speak for yourself, old rascal
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Felix6: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
But the white folks called black people money, you also proud to be crooked, based on your response
Your spellings and grammar dey too advanced for me, abeg simplify.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by NOwazobia: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Potoki should speak for himself alone.
He is right.

I have no doubt in me that you are a crook even as a Yoruba Christian.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by amazingspiderma: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Oga calm down saying we are all crooks doesn't mean each and every Nigerians are .

He is just trying to make u understand how the game was for many that are in the system ..

Oops u said u are educated but u find it hard to comprehend simple logic to sentence ..

I can understand when people are favoured to get a job or appointment but, the question of qualification for the job is down to individual integrity.

To start debating issues like WAEC certificates or Authenticity of a Degree is not a systematic issue. It is simply a lack of integrity on the part of an individual.

Don't confuse the two.

Bros please I no get your strength. This your inconsistent logic does not work with me.

I believe you pass your English WAEC and can comprehend what is at stake here.

Personal Integrity is not the same as institutional corruption or party Politics.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Lumarstone: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Some people here will not accept this bitter truth.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Baatunde(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Really! So how did you pick them out from this forum? Me think however that leaving out the 'mashalasi', the attributes you have mentioned will conveniently describe probably 80% of those who say they are Obidients... in which case the 'mashalashi' can be substituted for "fake news Obidient platforms", don't you agree?

TheEndless:

Oh… Don’t get me started on these subhumans!
They’re a subset of the otherwise intelligent Yoruba race but they’ve been so severely mutated in the brain due to constant slamming away of brain cells on concrete in their concentration camps known as masalashis that at the end all that’s left of them is their inability to differentiate right from wrong and an extreme penchant to blatantly showcase dangerous stupidity!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by NaijaSumigan: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
I and my family are not crooks.
I am a patriotic Nigerian unlike the crooks.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4fFp2vhwz4

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark, SAN (Video)

I am not a crook.....useless old fool. Generalizing.......this one brain don turn to akamu

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by samfrancis1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Potoki should speak for himself alone.
you all we not accept your crook ways... Nigeria is sha affecting you too... God see all of una mind
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by tnerro1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don’t like the design of my car papers given to me by VIO, I will go to business center aka third party vendor and re design it to the type I want, I hope VIO no go hold me for road😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TheEndless: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Baatunde:
Really! So how did you pick them out from this forum? Me think however that leaving out the 'mashalasi', the attributes you have mentioned will conveniently describe probably 80% of those who say they are Obidients... in which case the 'mashalashi' can be substituted for "fake news Obidient platforms", don't you agree?

Of course I expected you to react. Babatunde Mumurudeen. Typical yoruba Mozulem pigoid.
And why are we leaving out the masalashis?? I mean without these hellholes called masalashis your kind would simply not have existed!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Bfly: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
The victims can't relate with this. We have bothe victims of Nigeria and citizens Nigeria
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by caye(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Franzinni:
Every last living red blooded one of us is a crook and a criminal, if we get away with it, we are smart but only if we get caught that we are forced to see it as crime.

Anywhere black people are in the universe they behave exactly the same .... Selfish bastards

post=126313333]Most of us are honest and law abiding,

Anywhere black people are in the universe they behave exactly the same .... upright ppls.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Baatunde(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
I was baiting you but I will remain a better person than you by not replying you with insults. You have unwittingly revealed not only your hatred for Yorubas but for Muslims as well, because I still fail to realise how the issue of Yoruba Muzlem has crept into all the discussions so far. IT means you cant wait to insult a whole 100 million people due to your hate and malice filled personality and those insult probably include the guy who gave you the 5k that affords you the opportunity to buy data to insult and the woman called Aihsa Yesufu who wants to kill herself on your IPOB agenda. You can see that I was not bigoted like you to tarnish all Obidients with the same brush but you have significantly indicated your ignorance and intolerance of other tribes and faith.

Good luck to you and your hate filled life........

TheEndless:

Of course I expected you to react. Babatunde Mumurudeen. Typical yoruba Mozulem pigoid.
And why are we leaving out the masalashis?? I mean without these hellholes called masalashis your kind would simply not have existed!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by blueAgent(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Franzinni:
Every last living red blooded one of us is a crook and a criminal, if we get away with it, we are smart but only if we get caught that we are forced to see it as crime.

Anywhere black people are in the universe they behave exactly the same .... Selfish bastards

100% true
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TheEndless: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Baatunde:
I was baiting you but I will remain a better person than you by not replying you with insults. You have unwittingly revealed not only your hatred for Yorubas but for Muslims as well, because I still fail to realise how the issue of Yoruba Muzlem has crept into all the discussions so far. IT means you cant wait to insult a whole 100 million people due to your hate and malice filled personality and those insult probably include the guy who gave you the 5k that affords you the opportunity to buy data to insult and the woman called Aihsa Yesufu who wants to kill herself on your IPOB agenda. You can see that I was not bigoted like you to tarnish all Obidients with the same brush but you have significantly indicated your ignorance and intolerance of other tribes and faith.

Good luck to you and your hate filled life........

Translation:
Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink
🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Miracle2020: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing but the truth.
But we expected government to make our institutions very strong so as to curb this corruption.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Rukevwe999(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
He is right, we are all crooks, and that is why we have crooks as leaders. Look around you, many practices like examination malpractice, yahoo scams, and bribery have become mainstream in our societies. It takes us nothing to give out bribes and subvert the law to our advantage, and when there is daylight corruption we pretend it isn't there even when we have the power to do something about it but we will complain when the corruption is not in our favor. Because our moral values are flawed our actions create an enabling environment for these corrupt leaders to operate on.
If you disagree with me, why do half of Nigerians who go abroad push drugs or go into all sorts of scams ?
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by 2BabaNairaland: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Came 3rd where?

Is it because Inec selected the druggie-forger as 1st (forged position ?)

benuejosh:
Just like Peter Obi who came third and wants to be declared winner.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Blitzking: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yes oo 99 percent are crooks..the remaining 1 percent just gave up from being crooks.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by SWATMan: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4fFp2vhwz4

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark, SAN (Video)

It's you and your family that are crooks
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by israelmao(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
I'm not a crook.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Brushstrokes20: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Speak for your damn self ancestor! undecided
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by MrBroke(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
I ain't no crook. I don't let crooks around me change me or the situation of the country. I gat discipline despite being a master in crook shit grin
I love being clean
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Tayorshd87: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
amazingspiderma:

I can understand when people are favoured to get a job or appointment but, the question of qualification for the job is down to individual integrity.

To start debating issues like WAEC certificates or Authenticity of a Degree is not a systematic issue. It is simply a lack of integrity on the part of an individual.

Don't confuse the two.

Bros please I no get your strength. This your inconsistent logic does not work with me.

I believe you pass your English WAEC and can comprehend what is at stake here.

Personal Integrity is not the same as institutional corruption or party Politics.

Well explained...

I gat your point
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Quebec91(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
cheesy
IGOTHELLO:
Plantain bandit! Your asiwaju is a certificate crook!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by snipernigga(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's like all the SAN we have in this country are all inSANe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday / APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation / Ahmad Lawan: We Have To Respect The Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.