Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark (14004 Views)

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by safarilove(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Wetin no him own he go dey claim am..
OkCornel:

He’s a Lion grin
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Felix6: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not a Crook sir. Neither are my parents and forebears who fought for the independence of this great nation. The most honourable and trustworthy people I have dealt with in my life are from among my fellow Nigerians and I am so so proud to be a Nigerian.

If you always find yourself dealing with the crooks among us , check yourself very well, you are a crook too so repent and watch how things will change for you instead of generalising your crookedness. You are Ole gbe , Ole gba! Check my signature for free stuffs!
the monkey skin colour dey deceive you to dey shout sir. God punish am and him rapist papa to call Nigerians crooks.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by FireUpNow(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Potoki should speak for himself alone.
He is working in favor of your Tinubu the vert from cate forgery kingpin who is also a drug Lord
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by 1gbdata: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2023
nawa
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TheEndless: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4fFp2vhwz4

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark, SAN (Video)

Las las na who corruption nor favor na him dey complain. But my grouse with yoruba Mozulem 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖s be say, e nor dey favor them rara. In fact most of them get alternate beggar monikers, yet dem carry the matter for head pass who dey sell gala for hold up!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Faposky95: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Franzinni:
Every last living red blooded one of us is a crook and a criminal, if we get away with it, we are smart but only if we get caught that we are forced to see it as crime.

Anywhere black people are in the universe they behave exactly the same .... Selfish bastards

...and we'll give an excuse for it.....
You talk sense
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by coputa(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2023
EBMedia:

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark, SAN (Video) It is known globally, it's not new,an average Nigerian is dishonest, unfortunately, successive government didn't try to build positive character and value system in nigeria.its now monstrous.

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by SoNature(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not a Crook sir. Neither are my parents and forebears who fought for the independence of this great nation.

The most honourable and trustworthy people I have dealt with in my life are from among my fellow Nigerians and I am so so proud to be a Nigerian.

If you always find yourself dealing with the crooks among us , check yourself very well, you are a crook too so repent and watch how things will change for you instead of generalising your crookedness. You are Ole gbe , Ole gba! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Are you sure you know the meaning of a crook? If you stay 24/7 on Nairaland defending a crook, you are even a bigger crook than him!

2 Likes

Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TUANKU(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2023
EBMedia:

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark, SAN (Video)

I agree with him. It might not be all but the majority of Nigerians as high as 90% are crooks.
“Opportunity makes the thief , a thief without the means/access/opportunity to steal considers himself an honorable man “… thats why you have other crooks in the comments section arguing that its a lie but just give them the access to political power and sit back and watch same people do worse than Diezani, Malami, Akpabio, Ortom etc in the art of stealing people public funds.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Myer(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is actually true for most Nigerians in this generation.
We can even blame it on our failed and corrupt institutions.
Which is why no body holy pass for Nigeria.

Only few are willing to endure the painstaking bureacracy and red tapes designed to force people to bribe their way to achieve simple results.
It takes a high level of patience, discipline and integrity to be righteous in Nigeria.

Which is why Tinubu's focus is first to repair the institutions. And by God's grace it will be done.
GEJ tried it with TSA and also tried to stop Fuel subsidy but didn't have the political prowess to execute it.
Buhari also attempted to do the same but his tribalism and nepotism got the best of him.

Let's hope and pray God favors, enables and empowers this administration to achieve it.
Because it is not about who we would like to achieve it, but whom God graces and favors.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TUANKU(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2023
SoNature:

Are you sure you know the meaning of a crook? If you stay 24/7 on Nairaland defending a crook, you are even a bigger crook than him!
It’s the same crooks who are here in the comments section attacking the man for saying the truth.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by MissWords: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Speak for yourself
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Baatunde(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Is that another group of people... Yourba Mozulem?... where are they and how do you differentiate them?

TheEndless:

Las las na who corruption nor favor na him dey complain. But my grouse with yoruba Mozulem 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖s be say, e nor dey favor them rara. In fact most of them get alternate beggar monikers, yet dem carry the matter for head pass who dey sell gala for hold up!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Shikini: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Speak only for yourself and Thiefnùbu.
Thank you!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Judolisco(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
baba isn't lying especially with d lawyers own... Lawyer no u have no case... But dem go chop now arbi... They'll tell u let's go to court u have a case... Like obi lawyers are presently doing to him now.... Although its goo for awareness
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
you are the biggest crook, infact you can't be trusted except you are not a Nigerian
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by gabbytabby: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2023
It’s not few as you cannot get anything done in Nigeria without paying bribe like passport, drivers licence if you do normal you will just wait till eternity to get it and will waste more than the bribe on transportation going up and down.

It really is ridiculous. Abroad you just go online fill the necessary forms, load any necessary documents and pay the fees and within 2 to 3 weeks you get it in your home. No contact with any staff, you don’t even need capture every time.

Everything is stressful for that country because of all the dishonesty from all sides.

kokakola:
Few individuals unwholesome attitudes and character are being used to profile a majority. We need to do the right things not sometimes but always irrespective of who is involved.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by ScamDemicEra: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2023
... that's because we don't have a "we the people" constitution that was agreed on by everybody.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Na you and Tinubu be crook Abeg

Nothing concern me and Peter Obi

Thunder fire una
Sorry o, saint Taylor. Continue saying you and Peter Obi are not crooks by clarifying that he came 1st position in the election and not 3rd by clarifying that more than the million vote gap are rigged
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Racoon(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Perhaps Robert SAN and Bola Tinubu remain the crooked fellas not me. After he has been hero worshipping the criminal illegitimate president
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Kukutente23: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:
Just like Peter Obi who came third and wants to be declared winner.
At least he's going about it the right way by asking the court to declare him winner
Some other persons will just forge the certificate of return and claim they have the results with them
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Kukutente23: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not a Crook sir. Neither are my parents and forebears who fought for the independence of this great nation.

The most honourable and trustworthy people I have dealt with in my life are from among my fellow Nigerians and I am so so proud to be a Nigerian.

Are you the customs officer
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by MEGAWATCH: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Shut up there abeg!

I don't know why you love corruption so much at this your young age?
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Chetas81(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
the Nigerian citizen that I know, won't agree to this statement
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Baatunde(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2023
The ones who keep changing the dates of birth on their cv every year, who put skills they dont have or companies they have not worked on cv, those who have used their office to enrich themselves and their families, those who have no issues to lie on visa application to japa, those who have entered into fake marriages to procure residency abroad, those who knew someone with ill gotten wealth and will never shun them but rather help them spend their money, those who cheat on their wife or girlfriend, those who take and give bribe to curry and give favours, those who defraud the government in all ways they can think of, those who hide their incomes to avoid paying correct taxes, those who spread fake news everywhere without compunction, those who backbite and slander others without proof.... all of them too will come to social media to form holy holy and do not see any of those evils they do as CROOKED.....typical hypocrites are the ones who shout the loudest if we remember the story of the woman supposedly caught in adultery in the Bible...................." he is who is without sin, let him cast the first stone......
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by DaddyJapan(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2023
EBMedia:

I no tok am. Horizontal corruption, which is all encompassing, keeps us in a perpetual state of motion with very little movement.

There are two types: vertical (aid or bribes to political élites) and horizontal (day-to-day corruption among civil servants, police, nurses, etc.).

Successful economies such as Ireland and South Korea have had substantial vertical corruption, but very little horizontal corruption, which is more corrosive. Horizontal corruption is caused by poverty and poor salaries
- John O'Shea

Horizontal corruption lives us with no hiding place. cool
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Chetas81(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Are you the customs officer
Hhhhmmm the Nigerian, won't agree to this statement, the same people who claim to be religious
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Kukutente23: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Myer:

This is actually true for most Nigerians in this generation.
We can even blame it on our failed and corrupt institutions.
Which is why no body holy pass for Nigeria.

Only few are willing the endure the painstaking bureacracy and red tapes designed to force people to bribe their way to achieve simple results.
It takes a high level of patience, discipline and integrity to be righteous in Nigeria.

Which is why Tinubu's focus is first to repair the institutions. And by God's grace it will be done.
GEJ tried it with TSA and also tried to stop Fuel subsidy but didn't have the political prowess to execute it.
Buhari also attempted to do the same but his tribalism and nepotism got the best of him.

Let's hope and pray God favors, enables and empowers this administration to achieve it.
Because it is not about who we would like to achieve it, but whom God graces and favors.
You mean Tinubu who forge common school certificate is going to repair institutions?
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by TheEndless: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Baatunde:
Is that another group of people... Yourba Mozulem?... where are they and how do you differentiate them?

Oh… Don’t get me started on these subhumans!
They’re a subset of the otherwise intelligent Yoruba race but they’ve been so severely mutated in the brain due to constant slamming away of brain cells on concrete in their concentration camps known as masalashis that at the end all that’s left of them is their inability to differentiate right from wrong and an extreme penchant to blatantly showcase dangerous stupidity!
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Larryndelaw: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Na you and Tinubu be crook Abeg

Nothing concern me and Peter Obi

Thunder fire una
Obi the greatest crook and Scammer I have ever seen. Nigeria is luck not to have yes Daddy as President. Let him go and be president of Biafra if they will.allow him.
Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by Chetas81(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Felix6:
the monkey skin colour dey deceive you to dey shout sir. God punish am and him rapist papa to call Nigerians crooks.
But the white folks called black people money, you also proud to be crooked, based on your response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Use Shocking Titles? / N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji / Why We Are Delaying Justice Onnoghen's Comfirmation - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.