Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza (57195 Views)

40 Russian Strategic Bombers On Air To Pummel Ukraine / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Morphinne: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
ccrazy:

First prophet mohammed is a smelly beastly pig, allah is a mad insane rabid dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.
TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dzulkifli as (Ezekiel) ذو الكفل

Dawud as (David) داود

Sulaiman as (Soloman) سليمان

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Alyas’a as (Elisha) اليسع

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Zakaria as (Zachariah) زكريا

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.
Psychiatric homes are becoming too careless these days, it’s a pity, they are no longer well-guarded cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
dododawa1:
Noted, their all lives on earth.

Location?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by bewla(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
ccrazy:

First prophet mohammed is a smelly beastly pig, allah is a mad insane rabid dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.
TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dawud as (David) داود

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.
Well if am as have as racist or as half as a religious fanatic as you then will look for each other to kill

But everyone to his opinion

Now all this prophet live and where from does nation

Iran, irag , Syria, palatine,eyght and nothing like Jerusalem or isreal

Until when Moses crosswhich what ever sea then,
he god give the land - by some story that suit the people writing. It then ( god give the land to isreal to kill all the mohab and take over there land

Have you ever ask yourself

Why will God distroy his creation
or is that God wicked to distroy what he creat by other
If the later is to be taken then that God is wicked even more the the God of Muslim
Don't tell me we are wicked for you kill and steal land all in the name of God and you still call them terrorist
You will stand in the face of your creator one day you shall be jurge as you jurge others
I wonder if heaven got a ghetto

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by bewla(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Dude listen

Al Aqsa mosque was built where ? The land you speak of was in Shreds right , these people came by, and fixed the land , all of a sudden, they became invaders? Al Aqsa mosque was built on the top of the Temple , a synagogue, a place of worship for the Jews, do you understand that part. There was a land , rather than build on the land , you built on their temple , and yet Israel is the one invading you! Haba ! Na so them day invade person?

What did Israel steal from you? Those people were sold into slavery , stayed 430 years captive in Egypt , na e u say they stole from you? Na wa o. I don ask you 3 questions now, oya answer without bias. I day wait.
Thank you for your gentle and kind open mind
First who own the land before the Israelites took over
Was it a land without owners
And this mosques you talk about was it build yesterday or it just spring up am sure it will take month or years of planning before then whare did the Jews warshipper do there warships

Be fare in your jurgement

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Cromagnon: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
athaboi:
like lol... you think people are not seeing or hearing what's going on?? Why are they shouting allahu Akbar? No one will ever support jihad, get it into your Islamic head
again do your research or remain ignorant, your life your choice
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by athaboi(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
again do your research or remain ignorant, your life your choice
get out you terrorist
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Cromagnon: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
athaboi:
get out you terrorist
If I was a Terrorist you wouldn't dare say it out loud
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by alasane: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2023
ccrazy:

Dawud as (David) داود

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

You sound depressed
May the Lord have mercy on your soul

2 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Drsmartphilips: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Morphinne:

Psychiatric homes are becoming too careless these days, it’s a pity, they are no longer well-guarded cry cry
that bastard has been taken to different churches yet no cure,he is cursed here and hereafter

2 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
alasane:

You sound depressed
May the Lord have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Morphinne:

idiotic people, simple question you no fit answer.

Just agree your religion is useless.

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
bewla:
Well if am as have as racist or as half as a religious fanatic as you then will look for each other to kill

But everyone to his opinion

Now all this prophet live and where from does nation

Iran, irag , Syria, palatine,eyght and nothing like Jerusalem or isreal

Until when Moses crosswhich what ever sea then,
he god give the land - by some story that suit the people writing. It then ( god give the land to isreal to kill all the mohab and take over there land

Have you ever ask yourself

Why will God distroy his creation
or is that God wicked to distroy what he creat by other
If the later is to be taken then that God is wicked even more the the God of Muslim
Don't tell me we are wicked for you kill and steal land all in the name of God and you still call them terrorist
You will stand in the face of your creator one day you shall be jurge as you jurge others
I wonder if heaven got a ghetto

Simple Question you are running around like the scratched testicles of mohammed in hell.
SO there was no where like Judea or Israel but those prophets actually existed, keep deluding yourselves in a worthless and meaningless religion borne out of a bastard son of a LovePeddler Hagar.

Israel said after this operation there will be noting like hamas, what it means is that Gaza will be renamed to something else, just watch.

Oga, forget that killing, I am not deborah, I stay in Aba, before you see me I don spot you, Muslims can never come near us, we abhor them, they are disgusting, until I see justice for Deborah, all ya Muslims are fools and worthless bastards even your career criminal in aso rock.

didn't your certificate forger fake bishops, did heaven fall? But let a christian do same to imams or a christian christian ticket.

Bleep all of you, you are all irritating.

will you lie that pigs didn't dig up your prophet mohammed and ate his decaying body?

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by tobore4u(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Petyprince:
k
Good evening sir.
I desperately need your help, l don't know what else to do.
Please help my life coz depression is slowly creeping in.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Eneye4me: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2023
olumaxi:
GAZA ought to be no more.....have been hearing d name for evil since when I was small ........ It's like they don't even do naming ceremony there
U are mentally sick and need treatment to understand the Gaza predicament

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by olumaxi(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Eneye4me:
U are mentally sick and need treatment to understand the Gaza predicament
ur Father is mentally sick not to have trained you well b4 growing and having a phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.