Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza (57193 Views)

40 Russian Strategic Bombers On Air To Pummel Ukraine / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Gainman: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
It's nothing new, that has been US and Israel trademark for decades...

Palestine will prevail and be free...

They got the timing well.
State of Palestine is about to emerge... ❤️
You are a blind fool just like Hamas. Palestinians who have been saying freedom to Gaza have been long dead. Can they get freedom with terrorism? It was even better d way they were living before they went and caused trouble for themselves. Isreal will not kill a single person in Gaza if any threat did not come from Gaza. All u supporting Hamas are d real enemy of Palestinians
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by proxillin(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
LtChisom:

First prophet mohammed is a smelly beastly pig, allah is a mad insane rabid dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.
TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dzulkifli as (Ezekiel) ذو الكفل

Dawud as (David) داود

Sulaiman as (Soloman) سليمان

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Alyas’a as (Elisha) اليسع

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Zakaria as (Zachariah) زكريا

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.

Israel dey like buccaneers, NPNP.

They know these Prophets are Jews. Thats why they want to conquer Israel and Arab-wash these prophets.

Because they are angry they are observing the teachings of Jews..they hate it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Iamzik: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
It's nothing new, that has been US and Israel trademark for decades...

Palestine will prevail and be free...

They got the timing well.
State of Palestine is about to emerge... ❤️

May be you should go join them to win the fight
They need you now more than ever

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by motayoayinde: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
JooEeL:

When ur terrorist fulani army is killing igbo women and children and burning their shops in guise of looking for IPOB, weren't u cheering them on?

U go wail tire.

Tag ur nigerian army, make all of una go gaza na... make Israel steamroller una backside. E fe ku.

SO THIS IS WHAT THIS WAR IS ABOUT FOR YOU ?
VENGEANCE FOR FULANI KILLINGS IN YOUR VILLAGE?
AND YOU CALL SOMEONE ELSE THE TERRORIST RATHER THAN YOURSELF?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Lightorder: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:
Na so Ukraine Russia still dey with news about bombing yet football league is still ongoing in both nations.. Be like d bomb no dey reach stadiums at all.

Isreal been bombing Gaza since and i still dey see buildings.. I need to see d place be like desert..

sitting home talking,while waiting for the old woman's food to be ready,is the cheapest thing ever
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Gainman: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH
allah dat can't talk. allah dat can't fight by itself. allah nah idol if u dont know
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by bewla(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whytelyon:

The way Muslims can like to Deceive themselves sha, Make i no talk.
You no day chop food, you wan fight war? How u wan do am? People way day give una food, u turn , fight them. shay u no useless like this?

The same thing your stupid and very useless brothers day do for Sweden and france, Them give you house, take you in thru Asylum , you day fuck__ their women against them will, na the only thing una fit do be that, even the one way wan go blow church for America, you day talk Palestine will prevail?

Them allow una into their lands, una go build Mosque ontop their Temple. Day call them slaves, Still take rocket launcher, kill them children and women and old people.

I no go like swear for you, but you really need to be sworn for. You muslims are wicked and very ungrateful people.
If i were presidents of Western Nations, I will ultimately close my doors on all muslims. Una no worth am. Very useless people without senses of thinking and what have you. Saudi Arabia does not take Muslims for Asylum, western nations take you in, the only thing you guys can offer na war, you still get temerity to write Palestine will prevail? Are you for real?
yes Muslim are wicked but we hate injustice
You took over them land you said God give it to you
You take over them lifely hood in the name of God
Kill and denied them water
And you expect them not to do anything
May God forgive your double standard
If you are a Nigerian what did the nation do to Igbo that they kill igbos in the name of sit at home by ipob
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Lightorder: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Viridis:
No matter what they do now it's too late, see how Hamas parachuted in to there country no was even shot down from the sky
see your reasoning pattern
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Gainman: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
oyeb15:
Jews are d most wicked humans on earth.Thats why Hitler distroyed millions of them.

Marry a Jew and become a slave forever.

The Palestinians own the land. Israel are quoting history, land of their forefathers... Can I try to claim d land of my forefathers today..
if u dumb believe Isreal stole Palestinian land. Your Muhammed too used war to claimed people's land. Muhammed killed to dominate Saudi.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Iamzik: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
adebayour01:

Smile. It’s nice if you can start reading history and all. Plus, Israel is more populated with Jewish and Muslim. The Christians in Israel are less than 2%.

This narrative is old and boring. Christians and Jews believe in the same God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and Jews do not declare jihad on Christians unlike followers of "religion of peace"
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by KingXmin: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Breakice52:
This is a scam... There's nothing like cloud mining here.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Horus(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Full assault by Israel could result in killing of all Israeli hostages by Hamas
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Iamzik: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gainman:
You are a blind fool just like Hamas. Palestinians who have been saying freedom to Gaza have been long dead. Can they get freedom with terrorism? It was even better d way they were living before they went and caused trouble for themselves. Isreal will not kill a single person in Gaza if any threat did not come from Gaza. All u supporting Hamas are d real enemy of Palestinians

Those Palestinians need to borrow a brain.

They allowed hamas to complicate the peace deal that Yasser Arafat was working upon before he died.

With hamas calling the shots and using jihad violence and terrorism, Palestine will never become a state.

I saw videos of Palestinians cheering and celebrating when hamas went on shooting and kidnapping spree against unarmed Israelis attending a music concert. It's pathetic!!

How has that little misadventure helped the cause of Palestinians over the last three days? Are they not living in much worse condition now?

Those people are not wise at all
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by proxillin(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Horus:
Full assault by Israel could result in killing of all Israeli hostages by Hamas

Israel don't care about hostage...

the people they have killed nko...800+

Hostage are just unfortunate. Hamas actually thought Israel won't be able to fight back once they know they have hostages.

This Israeli does not give a Bleep about hostages...Israel may negotiate later, but thats after the war...

Hamas did not think israel will fight back..thats a stewpid miscalculation from hamas
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by misreal(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
easiest:
Hamaz terrorist from Palestine bomb Israel and Israel vex start bombing Palestine a country. That doesn't make any sense at all because you know it was terrorist that responsible the act why bombing the whole country.
because palestines are ruled by hamas
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Ladoja19: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please show a picture of ur head
I want to check something
Plsss
GOFRONT:
#JusticeforGaza
#justiceforpalestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by motayoayinde: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gainman:
allah dat can't talk. allah dat can't fight by itself. allah nah idol if u dont know

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by proxillin(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
misreal:
because palestines are ruled by hamas

Not only that, Palestianians were seen beating kidnapped victims, they went to the street jubilating, screaming for war...

In this war, no one is innocent again
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

SO THIS IS WHAT THIS WAR IS ABOUT FOR YOU ?
VENGEANCE FOR FULANI KILLINGS IN YOUR VILLAGE?
AND YOU CALL SOMEONE ELSE THE TERRORIST RATHER THAN YOURSELF?

Yes. They share the same ideology. The fulani offspring traces to current day Edom... and are part arab and ottoman descendants.

islam is responsible for wiping out indigenes that once thrived in d middle east and north africa. With these fulani vermins, they have set their gaze to arabise west africa or what is the meaning of ISWAP again, remind me?? undecided

So lets stop d pretence that they are saints. And if they shld dare try d nonsense they did in north africa or in northern nigeria in Yoruba land, I swear to God almighty, it will be a race they will run kaaba kaaba for all of eternity. angry
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by gabbasin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
tamonokare:
For "Home", you are against freedom fighters

For "Away", you are supporting freedom fighters

No be witchcraft be that?
for "Home" you are supporting freedom fighters

For "Away" you are against freedom fighters

No be hypocrisy be that?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Cooky007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
NO WAHALA NA THEIR CUP OF TEA BE THAT ONE, NA WETIN THE BIBLE SAY CONCERNING PALASTINE AND ISREAL. NOBODY FIT STOP THEM BUT IF ANY COUNTRY WANT MESS UP E GO BI WORLD WAR 3 WOO! PLEASE ANY INTENDING COUNTRY SHOULD RETIRE BACK AND LET THEM KEEP FIGHTING..
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Horus(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Israel threatens to bomb Egypt aid trucks heading to Gaza

Egyptian trucks carrying vital aid and fuel to the besieged and bombarded Gaza Strip have been forced to retreat after Israel warned Cairo that the trucks would be bombed if they entered the enclave, Sinai for Human Rights said on X.

The rights group said it obtained “exclusive footages confirming the blocking of Egyptian fuel trucks and humanitarian aids from access to the Rafah land crossing borders after Israel issued a warning to the Egyptian authorities that if it brought relief supplies into the Gaza Strip, the trucks would be bombed.”

Source https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231010-israel-threatens-to-bomb-egypt-aid-trucks-heading-to-gaza/
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Raf4: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gainman:

May be allah should be the one worshiping them, because they're the one doing everything for allah. They fight for him, they render people maimed for him, they kill for him etc.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by misreal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
proxillin:

Not only that, Palestianians were seen beating kidnapped victims, they went to the street jubilating, screaming for war...

In this war, no one is innocent again
when I saw palestines clapping and rejoicing over terrorism activities done by their brothers i immediately understood why even EGypt had to close their borders against them.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Timothy89(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Since they want to challenge the Gods anointed nation

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wish say Tinubu fit challenge Israel like he did with Niger

I wan check something

you're wishing Israel will throw bomb at your enclave and end your public nuisance
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by b3llo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Whatever you do , don't support a side in this war.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.
I love your submission! Both side are evil... They don't value human lives at all.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Cubox:

Mr. Graduate of history, by the time Israel takes over administration of Gaza through a proxy leadership, your eyes will clear.
I thought you people were rejoicing a few days ago. Dey play.

Is this their first? Lol there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING new about this war. Nothing. Infact this one is even mild.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by 3seriez(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Since they want to challenge the Gods anointed nation

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wish say Tinubu fit challenge Israel like he did with Niger

I wan check something

See this one, you are using religion to lend your support. For your Information core Jews are very racist and don't even like Christians , not talk of a black man like you. They will spit on your face when they get the chance.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by phemy36(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:
embarassed

Let's all take some moments to share prayers for the suffering people of palestines and the travails they've been subjeced to....besides the terror unleashed by Hamas some few days back..

We should also try to ponder on the root cause of this decades old conflict...Palestines are living like captives in their own ancestorial land because they live in an occupied territory and not allowed to own their own country.

Even Ipob and Sunday igboho group that live and roam free in a non captive state are agitating for session how much more Palestines that have their homeland under captivity as far back as 1956.

As a Christian I really don't know how to start this prayer because at the very heart of this conflict is the contest for Jerusalem between both parties, which happens to be at the very core of the Christian faith.

So guys choose your words very carefully in your prayers not to attract the wrath Papa God oh!.

You are not a Christian. I hate someone involving religion in issue like this. Action and reaction are equal and opposite
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
phemy36:

You are not a Christian. I hate someone involving religion in issue like this. Action and reaction are equal and opposite

Thank you judge Phemy....A Christian should know better not to judge.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Truvelisback(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:
Na so Ukraine Russia still dey with news about bombing yet football league is still ongoing in both nations.. Be like d bomb no dey reach stadiums at all.

Isreal been bombing Gaza since and i still dey see buildings.. I need to see d place be like desert..

Na friendly match. grin
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by fx45(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
samogo1:
There are somethings that are not possible. I heard that Palestine are demanding for Bethlehem, the Holy city Jesus was born. USA, UK and RUSSIA will prefer to come to an end than for an Islamic state to be declared in that holy city. Make una wake up.
Bethlehem is located in the West Bank which is already under Palestinian control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.