Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough (2843 Views)

Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag / Biafra COAS Lt General Igwe Bute-uzo Display Israel Flag In Show Of Support / Shouting Obi Isn't Enough!!! Create Public Awareness Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
show me the part where I said anything about Israel moving on or shut up forever

Cry me a river. The pummelling is just starting. Wotowoto for Hamas

2 Likes

Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Cry me a river. The pummelling is just starting. Wotowoto for Hamas
ode! Who is stopping u frm masturbating with it?.. hypocrisy is creating useless threads to condemn same thing u dey do.. not surprised tho, u are frm that tribe where den no dey really use their 💆‍♂️
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Miracle2020: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
nonsense, you're calling for a whole state to be desecrated and saying cos u no dey burn flag yet...It makes u the better evil... wtf😂
if you have an issue with that why not go and join the Hamas terrorists? Foolish religion fanatics. Hamas killed and abducted some when people were sleeping. What do you expect isreal to do.
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
if you have an issue with that why not go and join the Hamas terrorists? Foolish religion fanatics. Hamas killed and abducted some when people were sleeping. What do you expect isreal to do.

Isreal to go and beg them and say we are sorry
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by truthhurtsnaira: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Look at these NIGGERS

They were told by me Mallam to burn flags, yet it is the same Israel and foreign places that secure Aso Rock LOL
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Miracle2020: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Isreal to go and beg them and say we are sorry
dey play. Palestine go explain taya.
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
u no get sense... Get off my mention
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:

Laugh wan kee me oooo

But since you feel so bad, do something na. Take flight and go to Gaza and show Israel pepper
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Miracle2020: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
you are a foolish fanatics. Go fck your mother.
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
you are a foolish fanatics. Go fck your mother.
town crier... No face your life, Israel wey no care about your hungry papa fr village .. spits
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Laugh wan kee me oooo

But since you feel so bad, do something na. Take flight and go to Gaza and show Israel pepper
Mumu... I dey wait For your foolish Ipob brothers.
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Horus(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why Africans do not understand that Israelis are not christians?
Attacks on Christians by Israelis are frequent in Israel
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Chibuzoc(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
stop trying hard to make it a religious war .. evn christians in Israel no reach 2% of their population... Mugu, make we open book to massacre of millions of Jews by christians ?

That one concern you, currently Islamic terrorists are the problem
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by omoharry(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Our Nigerian Muslims in Abuja Don de burn Israel flag. I think it's not enough, they should take a bold step of getting visa from Palestine and go to Gaza to help them kill Israelis.

So much for a peaceful religion
Ya
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

On how Muslims believe that Hamas will win the war against Israel remains the 10th wonder of this new world
as in ehn, you need to see how they were jubilating on Saturday. Today they're crying like babies
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chibuzoc:

That one concern you, currently Islamic terrorists are the problem
hypocrite
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
ode! Who is stopping u frm masturbating with it?.. hypocrisy is creating useless threads to condemn same thing u dey do.. not surprised tho, u are frm that tribe where den no dey really use their 💆‍♂️
getat, no be Saturday uNa dey shout Alakubum here. Half of those jubilating in Gaza are dead. Go Israel.
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
getat, no be Saturday uNa dey shout Alakubum here. Half of those jubilating in Gaza are dead. Go Israel.
another headless fool . 😂
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Horus:
Why Africans do not understand that Israelis are not christians?
Attacks on Christians by Israelis are frequent in Israel

So? You want to recruit me in hating Israel

#IstandwithIsrael
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
another headless fool . 😂
you stand with Palestinian now, you are the most foolish fellow here to believe that ragtag Hamas can defeat Israel, you have brain damage

1 Like

Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Meagainstthem: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
All these people nah confirm mumu,wetin concern dem concern Palestine and isreal war?
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Chibuzoc(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
hypocrite

Terrorist
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Miracle2020: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
town crier... No face your life, Israel wey no care about your hungry papa fr village .. spits
what of Palestine? What have they done to your mother aside from slamming head on the ground.
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by omoharry(f): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
I have never for once seen when Palestinians stood in solidarity with you idiot that share the same religion when bandit killed and burnt people alive in their Nigeria--Especially in the north. Thousands have been killed over the years in Nigeria by terrorist but no one cried for you guys from Palestine but you are the first to carry their matter on your head whenever they start their rubbish fight over land disputes with Israel.. This nonsense is also observed among IPOB /Or the wannabe Jews from the S/East who are good at carrying Israel matter on your head, even when the so called Israelites do not give a shit about your very existence.

When has Israel ever stood in solidarity for your struggles or opposed the Nigerian govt when you guys were battered , killed and treated with disdain by your government ? The only thing you guys know how to do is carry Israel matter on your head.

This also goes to you stupid and Islamic fanatic-idiot up north and in the south west. You cowards would keep mute and hide your head in the sand when all kind atrocities beyond human imagine is being carried out before your very nose, in your own land and these crimes committed by your own fellow Nigerians and without any care by your government to safe guard lives and properties. You wont find your voice then to shout nor the energy to protest to show your anger but your fangs are easily bared and your chest beaten to show your anger when it becomes a Palestine and Israel matter. Fools! that is what I call you all..Fools!!

You guys really have misplaced priority in this country and too stupid to notice that the Arabs do not even give a Bleep about your black ass whether you belong to the same religion or not.. They will sell you as slave if they have the opportunity, with the right environment to do so. Stupid supporters of Palestinians and Israel.. Abeg, make una channel all that energy to the terrible atrocities that are being committed on a daily basis in front of you and stopped meddling in matter that involve other countries!
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
what of Palestine? What have they done to your mother aside from slamming head on the ground.
you're too dull to get the message... Bye
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Terrorist
IPob terrorist 😂
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
you stand with Palestinian now, you are the most foolish fellow here to believe that ragtag Hamas can defeat Israel, you have brain damage
ur foolishness is epic
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Miracle2020: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're too dull to get the message... Bye
useless animals, that support terrorist just because they are Muslims. The same thing you guys put this country into a sorry state because you voting religion not capabilities. Religion fanatics are always terrorist, maybe you are one them
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
ur foolishness is epic
it's like you just hear the word foolish for the first time in your life that's why you keep using it since. If you are not dumb why would crippled person like you keep shouting I stand with Palestinians in the face of Israeli aggression yet you can't visit Gaza. Ode
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by zinaunreal(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Our Nigerian Muslims in Abuja Don de burn Israel flag. I think it's not enough, they should take a bold step of getting visa from Palestine and go to Gaza to help them kill Israelis.

So much for a peaceful religion

This matter is bigger than religion. Have some common sense
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
it's like you just hear the word foolish for the first time in your life that's why you keep using it since. If you are not dumb why would crippled person like you keep shouting I stand with Palestinians in the face of Israeli aggression yet you can't visit Gaza. Ode
headless fool... Show me where I supported any of Dem.. useless hypocrites
Re: Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough by wahalawahala: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
useless animals, that support terrorist just because they are Muslims. The same thing you guys put this country into a sorry state because you voting religion not capabilities. Religion fanatics are always terrorist, maybe you are one them
blabla... Usual tantrums frm dullards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why You Should Be Careful About What You Type On Nairaland About Politics / Nigerians & Ghanaian Arrested In South Africa For Fraud (video) / Pictures Of Onitsha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.