Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega (43266 Views)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Atiku Responds To I Go Dye's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by kennyz247(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

I know it's possible..If that is the case Tinubu is right to include Adekunle in some of his documents.Maybe he has an affidavit to cover up this too
Tinubu major issues is not change of name oooo, CSU did not approve his certificate,they denied issuing certificate to tinubu, so timubu Cass is disqualification, while atiku case can be verified from waec here in Nigeria if his is real owner of the result..
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
FireUpNow:

One thing I like about you is that you don't get aggressive and abusive. Nice one!
On a serious note why did the late Gani raised same alarm and now Atiku. Don't you think something is not just right somewhere? I believe you are much aware that the certicate Tinubu submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU issues? Though I am not happy about this saga.
Gain Fahwehmi raised alarm not on CSU certificate but on the false claims made in Tinubu's application in 1999 about his primary school and attendance of University of Chicago in 1972 not on his Chicago state university. Tinubu appealed the case then by saying he was away and Tokunbo filled his form for him and added all those things. However, one would still fault him because he had already put his signature there. The question is: Did he just sign the form and give Tokunbo or he knew what Tokunbo filled and willingly lied then, only Tinubu can answer that question. Also, Tinubu made a point then that he once applied as a senator in 1992 where he filled the form himself and never gave those false information in 1999.

I believe you are much aware that the certicate Tinubu submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU issues?
Can you prove this to me please? His certificate to INEC was different from what sample? Have you read the deposition? I doubt you have.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by kennyz247(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:

Well I will answer your question based on what I heard.

—He wrote WAEC because as they claimed, his father used it live in Nigeria back in the days so the boy Siddiq enrolled for WAEC

—Based on hearsay, they said he is like 19 years when he wrote the exam. By that time Atiku was still a Cameroonian disguised as a Nigerian

—He attended the school within 6 years to the final result. We heard after he completed the result, he lost his certificate in Jada but investigation revealed it was actually Atiku that stole it.

So Atiku used the certificate and after his cover was blown, he quickly changed his name back to proper Atiku in his subsequent document.

Just hear the nonsense coming out from a grown up man,haba,u tinubu supporters should try get sense na
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
kennyz247:

Tinubu major issues is not change of name oooo, CSU did not approve his certificate,they denied issuing certificate to tinubu, so timubu Cass is disqualification, while atiku case can be verified from waec here in Nigeria if his is real owner of the result..
Can you show me proof please? All you wrote there about Tinubu's case is false.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
For those who do not know what Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Sodick did in Ahmadu Bello university, it is DIPLOMA certificate course NOT DEGREE oooooooo. Please don't be deceived as if he was a graduate when he worked as customs officer. Infact he studied Hygiene and not a serious course.

iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/10/why-my-waec-certificate-bears-sadiq-abubakar-atiku-responds-to-forgery-allegation/
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by ade4real2016: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
EmeeNaka:
E don happen.
Can APC forward this thing to Supreme Court as well?
Atiku should present the affidavit to the Supreme Court, otherwise both Tinubu and Atiku will be sacked as they probably forged their certificate.

Funny but make sense somehow...Who will then be ya President?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by IfnobeGod20: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
2mch:

Keep being obsessed with Tinubu and let Hundeyin who they chased from Oxford for being a fraud push you all into being also seen as frauds. Hundeyin cannot gain admission into any school again due to his record but he’s using his jobless self to push you small children all over the internet to disgrace yourselves and your country plus your reputation. You think you are doing Tinubu? A 71yr old who has accomplished everything he wants vs you, a small rat hoping someone foreign will give you opportunity. Very delusional. Go and remove Tinubu from that seat with your fake news now. Who lose? I thought you people claim you won the election. Since you people cannot enter Presidency through the door, you want to fly through the window by frivolous and ridiculous claims.

What has winning the election got to do with fake certificate? Even when the school has told you and has verified Tinubu. You are holding tightly to any hope while tarnishing your own future opportunity. Tinubu that will serve his time, retire and go and meet baba God. You have at least 40yrs of struggle for daily bread left on earth.
The rate at which you relate your frustration to others is annoying to say the least. Please what concern David Hundeyin with the issue in discourse? Meaning David Hundeyin is now your main headache and not me engaging you. Stop this inferiority complex and dwell on issue than bringing in another person.
Let me remind you what the Bible says. It says, anything gotten by vanity is vanity. The same book also said, wealth gotten through dubious way shall vanished. So whatever Tinubu has gotten or attained in life, if not through righteous way, shall have attendant repercussions in no distance time. We've seen families that left untold wealth for their children but today the same wealth had developed wings and fly away. Just to remind you that the way of God is quite different from the way of men. Better to live a righteous life and have a good name in and out.

Sorry, as you don't know your constitution. You cannot build something on nothing. Salisu Buhari won an election in Kano and was made the Speaker of the House of Reps but because he forged Toronto certificate, he was removed by the court. You may still be sucking breast when that happened. Again, just three years ago, a man using different names on his certificates, caused David Lyon not to be sworn in as a governor of Bayelsa state.
Certificate is the constitutional authority and basis to vie for any position in Nigeria and if it is faked or you don't have the minimum, you're not qualified to vie for any position.
Besides, there is nothing that can be done against truth. Whether we like it or not, lie may travel for a thousand years but one day truth will caught up with it. I am not preaching to you but I am telling you that every act have repercussions.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by LOVEGINO(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
TONY042:
This country na cruise, lol.
aswear
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by 2mch(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The rate at which you relate your frustration to others is annoying to say the least. Please what concern David Hundeyin with the issue in discourse? Meaning David Hundeyin is now your main headache and not me engaging you. Stop this inferiority complex and dwell on issue than bringing in another person.
Let me remind you what the Bible says. It says, anything gotten by vanity is vanity. The same book also said, wealth gotten through dubious way shall vanished. So whatever Tinubu has gotten or attained in life, if not through righteous way, shall have attendant repercussions in no distance time. We've seen families that left untold wealth for their children but today the same wealth had developed wings and fly away. Just to remind you that the way of God is quite different from the way of men. Better to live a righteous life and have a good name in and out.

Sorry, as you don't know your constitution. You cannot build something on nothing. Salisu Buhari won an election in Kano and was made the Speaker of the House of Reps but because he forged Toronto certificate, he was removed by the court. You may still be sucking breast when that happened. Again, just three years ago, a man using different names on his certificates, caused David Lyon not to be sworn in as a governor of Bayelsa state.
Certificate is the constitutional authority and basis to vie for any position in Nigeria and if it is faked or you don't have the minimum, you're not qualified to vie for any position.
Besides, there is nothing that can be done against truth. Whether we like it or not, lie may travel for a thousand years but one day truth will caught up with it. I am not preaching to you but I am telling you that every act have repercussions.
Nobody is frustrated. You are on the losing team and lost. Which is why you are here writing Bible. Fact is, any fall out from seeing Nigeria as a country of certificate forgers will not affect Tinubu but Obidients themselves. So continue deceiving yourself. Hundeyin who has no future will push you to where you will cry out in frustration. We will be here to hear the stories. Because you LOST, you want to burn the country and burn yourself. LOSERS.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Basher8583: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Racoon:
Is this all you have to say? Shebi una say Atiku new found discovery in the US is not evidential enough? So because Tinubu yansh have been exposed you now understood that forged documents have no basis in building our leadership as a nation?

Meanwhile, shame dey catch you to acknowledge say your balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron illegitimate president is officially a confirmed crooked gbajue criminal certificate forger.

See yahoo yahoo talking about morality.

What is the definition of fraud.

Mumu
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Segzy19: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
So Baba sef get skeleton for him cupboard...
Na wa o! Who come be saint then

Abi na saint Obi?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Poanan: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:

First show me Atiku affidavit. I will now show you Tinubu own after that.

He says he has it. Anyone who thinks otherwise just go to coirt
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Cyberterror: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
He was Siddiq Abubakar as a Cameroonian living illegally in Nigeria after his family crossed the border into Adamawa state but had to change his identity when he wanted to join the federal civil service.

Atiku can run but he can't hide.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by ShaqFu: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

Who did Tinubu lied to? You didn’t answer..

A diploma is a ceremonial document in USA. It can’t from the school initially if only you know. But I guess you’re not aware..

You can only prove in court that the certificate tinubu submitted to INEC is fake if CSU affirmed tinubu didn’t graduate from their school. The moment CSU affirmed is studentship, he’s been cleared! Don’t bother stressing bro. Wait for SC! I’ll quote you when they pass the judgements..
See this kain lame argument sha..

A diploma certificate is a ceremonial certificate in the USA, but Tinubu did not contest for the POTUS the last time I checked.

He contested for the presidency of fucccking Nigeria!!!!

In Nigeria the diploma certificate or any other certificate is mandatory and compulsory.

And then for the umpteenth time, the law as spelt out clearly in the constitution does not say whether you went to school or not ,,

It says don't submit a falsified or fake certificate. If you like goan spend 100 years in school, get 1 million distinctions in school, if you submit a falsified certificate, you are disqualified.

Stop taking yourself on a low ride, disgracing everyone who knows you with this dubious, mischievous, dishonest argument.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
shinealight:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!
Who is Sadiq Abubakar? Why use another name for his WASC? Is it a case of Identity Theft?
This man would soon wish he had not gone after Tinubu….if he has soooo many skeletons in his own cupboard! grin grin grin
Ahn Ahn.

See this kain clownery sha.

If you are so convinced about your Sadiq argument take it to court na.. haba.
Do as Atiku did, Tinubu should sue him to Court and prosecute him for forgery. Is he not the president and CIC?

He has all the instrument of state to prosecute Atiku na.

Let Supreme Court admit all their new evidence let's see na.

grin
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Show me where CSU said the certificate he submitted to INEC did not come from them.
Stop fooling yourself.

I cannot read the disposition to you, if you have a challenge with reading or assimilation

I cannot help you..
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by LegendHero(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
kennyz247:

Just hear the nonsense coming out from a grown up man,haba,u tinubu supporters should try get sense na

You don’t love Nigeria. You are supprting evil.

Why can’t you just tell Atiku to reveal the Pakistani-American he stole his certificate?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop fooling yourself.

I cannot read the disposition to you, if you have a challenge with reading or assimilation

I cannot help you..
I have read the deposition. They never denied the certificate. They only said it's a photocopy and they do not have the original to compare simply because they don't keep diplomas.
However, they said it is similar to copies they issued in 1999.
Go and read the deposition, I doubt you have read it.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by IfnobeGod20: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:

We have move passed this stage of explanation, no matter how hard we try to explain, the headless mob can’t think based on what Soludo said.

Finally, CSU only said they cannot authenticate INEC copy of certificate shown to them because they don’t have it in their file. They said their practice is that they can only authenticate what they currently have with them in their file. How does that translate to forgery?

Atiku lawyer just ask some vague question so that they can find something to hold on to and push their propaganda with. If CSU themselves confirmed Tinubu graduated from their school, what is the debate about in the first place?

Oh Obingo is Obi Pandora the clown. The cursed memory refer to Odumegu Ojuku, whenever you type his name, you need to put “of cursed memory”.
Common sense is not always common. You went translating the line of I can't authenticate the certificate to mean what you wanted. The registrar said, he cannot authenticate the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC as he was confronted with it. What does it mean, if someone claimed he cannot authenticate something?
I don't even expect the case to die down like that. I expect someone to take the case up and sue Tinubu in US for going to reproduce his certificate when he has not collected the original and also sue him for using non-existent secondary school to aid his admission into the school. I am cog sure the last is not yet heard about this case in US.

This narration that you people are giving to this issue makes no iota of sense at all. Please what liberty does anyone has to go and produce school certificate just because he graduated from the school? Please which law permits that? No matter your score, you have no right as student to go and produce your certificate by yourself on the premise that you graduated from the school. No school all over the world permit that.

Just as I had said, until you behave maturely and sensibly before I reply other issue, because I don't know who is Obingo or any one referred to cursed memory.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Holaomoakin(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by bluefilm: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What of that Agulu boy called Hoe B?

Does he even have any authentic educational qualifications save his Primary 6 Certificate?

I am just wondering how many time in a day you masturbate with Obi on your mind.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Common sense is not always common. You went translating the line of I can't authenticate the certificate to mean what you wanted. The registrar said, he cannot authenticate the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC as he was confronted with it. What does it mean, if someone claimed he cannot authenticate something?
I don't even expect the case to die down like that. I expect someone to take the case up and sue Tinubu in US for going to reproduce his certificate when he has not collected the original and also sue him for using non-existent secondary school to aid his admission into the school. I am cog sure the last is not yet heard about this case in US.

This narration that you people are giving to this issue makes no iota of sense at all. Please what liberty does anyone has to go and produce school certificate just because he graduated from the school? Please which law permits that? No matter your score, you have no right as student to go and produce your certificate by yourself on the premise that you graduated from the school. No school all over the world permit that.

Just as I had said, until you behave maturely and sensibly before I reply other issue, because I don't know who is Obingo or any one referred to cursed memory.
Why couldn't they authenticate it? Didn't they tell you earlier on, they don't keep diploma copies once they are collected? When asked if they have seen copies like the INEC copy before, what was their answer? I look forward to your reply to this question.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Obiedun:
Atiku is a forger

His is not their is an event that brought the conation all abubakare can be called sidiq(truth), meaning all abubakare can add sidiq to their name.just like Khadija can bear kuburat or alimat can bear sadiyat
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
2mch:
Siddiq is not even the Nigerian way of spelling that name. Is Atiku a Nigerian? Or did he get a non-Nigerian to write the exam for him and then change his name back to Atiku? Who really is Atiku? He claim he do not have any family members and was an only child. We know northerners must at least have 100 cousins which they can marry from.

What is the Nigeria way?In Arabic there are 3 sign this ~ for siddiqa , this _ for siddiq and this ⁹ siddiqu
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by 2mch(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

What is the Nigeria way?In Arabic there are 3 sign this ~ for siddiqa , this _ for siddiq and this ⁹ siddiqu
Sodiq or Sadiq as Atiku rightly said through his aide in the article. African countries spell Muslim names uniquely according to their accent. Siddiq is not Nigerian Northern origin.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by DJInfluence: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Haha the new media aids of APC have started their campaign of alternate reality and distractions. We expected nothing less.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

I have read the deposition. They never denied the certificate. They only said it's a photocopy and they do not have the original to compare simply because they don't keep diplomas.
Read below.

Then send me some screenshots to prove where CSU said they produced the documents and those were photocopies.

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Show me something even if it's just a sentence.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Obiedun(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

His is not their is an event that brought the conation all abubakare can be called sidiq(truth), meaning all abubakare can add sidiq to their name.just like Khadija can bear kuburat or alimat can bear sadiyat
Let him explain
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by EDOLUWA: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Evil followers of this government doing everything to frustrate Supreme Court judgement.

It is Crystal clear that Tinubu forged Certificates he used to gain Admission to Chicago University!!!
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by kennyz247(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:

You don’t love Nigeria. You are supprting evil.

Why can’t you just tell Atiku to reveal the Pakistani-American he stole his certificate?

Atiku has a legal document backing his change of name,and he can be traced to his school,but tinubu has no single trace to his education records, primary no record, secondary,no true record,he said he finished,1970 and school was established 1974,his gce self,no English and mathematics in the results, CSU self no approved the result he summited to inec ..
So tinubu supporters are the real haters of Nigeria,y will someone with forge third party vendor result be allowed to be Nigeria president ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.