Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega (43161 Views)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Atiku Responds To I Go Dye's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by LegendHero(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
kennyz247:

U tinubu supporters are the real haters of Nigeria,y will someone with forge third party vendor result be allowed to be Nigeria president ..

You Obi supporters are the real enemy of Nigeria.

Why will you want to foist a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria? Why?

3 Likes

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
tesppidd:
Read below.

Then send me some screenshots to prove where CSU said they produced the documents and those were photocopies.
The newspaper got it wrong. Such a shame.

All the registrar said was that they are not in a position to authenticate the copy since they do not have the original in their possession. The Photocopy is a replacement certificate which has most likely been picked up and if that is so, then they would not have it in their possession. They already explained they have no records of diplomas that have been picked up.

When asked specifically if they have ever issued any diploma similar to the one Tinubu presented to INEC, they said yes and showed samples.

Now I have given you evidence, you give me a screenshot or evidence from the deposition that states what this newspaper claims.

Also, read everything in my screenshot and ask me any question.

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
EDOLUWA:
Evil followers of this government doing everything to frustrate Supreme Court judgement.

It is Crystal clear that Tinubu forged Certificates he used to gain Admission to Chicago University!!!
It can't be crystal clear when there's no evidence. Have you read the deposition?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
tesppidd:
See this kain lame argument sha..

A diploma certificate is a ceremonial certificate in the USA, but Tinubu did not contest for the POTUS the last time I checked.

He contested for the presidency of fucccking Nigeria!!!!

In Nigeria the diploma certificate or any other certificate is mandatory and compulsory.

And then for the umpteenth time, the law as spelt out clearly in the constitution does not say whether you went to school or not ,,

It says don't submit a falsified or fake certificate. If you like goan spend 100 years in school, get 1 million distinctions in school, if you submit a falsified certificate, you are disqualified.

Stop taking yourself on a low ride, disgracing everyone who knows you with this dubious, mischievous, dishonest argument.
Dodoyo..

You’ll be alright after SC judgement..
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by JetApartment: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
seunmsg:
If we are to apply the David Lyon Supreme Court judgement, Atiku Abubakar should be disqualified because Sadiq Abubakar is not the same person as Atiku Abubakar. APC should also present this argument to the Supreme Court since we are now dealing with a rabid and common sense bereft opposition elements.

Did you finish school at all? or don't know the meaning of swearing and affidavit of a name change as Atiku pointed out in his response? You guys are super dumb and daft at the same time...grin grin grin grin

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by kennyz247(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:

You Obi supporters are the real enemy of Nigeria.

Why will you want to foist a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria? Why?

On result matter,obi is far far better than tinubu result producer,I rather finished with third class with authentic result than been a first class student from a third party vendor Lagos road side result maker, which can not be presented in any part of the world.....

In educational market as of today,a primary school certificate will sell better than tinubu first class third party vendor result..
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by kennyz247(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
JetApartment:

Did you finish school at all? or don't know the meaning of swearing and affidavit of a name change as Atiku pointed out in his response? You guys are super dumb and daft at the same time...grin grin grin grin

Very dumb aswear
And most of them has don affidavit in one way or the other..
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by adekolaelect(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Unfortunately, APC did not argue this at the PEPC, so it is USELESS as a used sanitary pad!
shut up political Dog.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by MamaletASO: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
All this noise because of just Diploma...

Shame on all Degree holders in Nigeria..

Adekunle or Tinubu, Diploma
Sadiq or Atiku, Diploma...

And they decide what a Professor, Ph.D holders, or B.sc holders take home
Everything about Africa (esp Nigeria) is upside down..

Na WA ooo... angry grin grin

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by alimiadedayo1: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Odibembem:

If Atiku has the same Atiku Abubakar in his Pry Sch cert from his Pry school, then he presented a WAEC certificate bearing Saddiq Abubakar only to return to Atiku Abubakar and claim he has sworn an affidavit, then it could mean he used d certificate of someone else. A clear case of forgery is obvious here. We need to see d affidavit to know when and why he changed his name. Obidients see food, if both Atiku and Tinubu are disqualified, Peter Obi becomes president. Obidients rise!!
empty brain splitting gibberish
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

The newspaper got it wrong. Such a shame.

All the registrar said was that they are not in a position to authenticate the copy since they do not have the original in their possession. The Photocopy is a replacement certificate which has most likely been picked up and if that is so, then they would not have it in their possession. They already explained they have no records of diplomas that have been picked up.

When asked specifically if they have ever issued any diploma similar to the one Tinubu presented to INEC, they said yes and showed samples.

Now I have given you evidence, you give me a screenshot or evidence from the deposition that states what this newspaper claims.

Also, read everything in my screenshot and ask me any question.

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=tesppidd post=126325178][/quote]
What lines do you want me to pay attention to?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by IfnobeGod20: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
2mch:

Nobody is frustrated. You are on the losing team and lost. Which is why you are here writing Bible. Fact is, any fall out from seeing Nigeria as a country of certificate forgers will not affect Tinubu but Obidients themselves. So continue deceiving yourself. Hundeyin who has no future will push you to where you will cry out in frustration. We will be here to hear the stories. Because you LOST, you want to burn the country and burn yourself. LOSERS.
There is a common saying in Yoruba parlance that says, it's because of the day of reckoning that they give people's names. Any tag of forgery will only affect Tinubu and his family and probably his diehard supporters and not the nation as a whole. If you're seeing it to be so, you're seeing wrongly. Tinubu's insincerity cannot be visited on the nation at all. As Osama bin laden the terrorist that bombed world trade center, as it made all Saudi Arabia citizens all terrorists? Capital No. Many Nigerians have committed untold crimes, same with other countries but as the tag been placed on the citizens? The Bible says, he that covers his sin, shall not prosper. The Bible equally said, righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach to it. A take righteousness for the liberation of my nation.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

What lines do you want me to pay attention to?
All the shots there show clearly that CSU disowned the certificate Tinubu submitted the to INEC.

Pay particular attention to the first screenshot and peruse carefully, dispassionately and objectively.

And I pray to God you don't come telling me about third parties,, lol.

Cus it's clear from the CSU deposition that CSU take third party products are their own, as "coming from them", as "issued by them"

But I think am done with this, let those who wish to continue to defend foul play and forgery which is clear as crystal, continue to do so!
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by kennyz247(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Can you show me proof please? All you wrote there about Tinubu's case is false.
Can show me proof to discredit my point..
Just show me any two tinubu's certificate and see u will no find different inconsistencies in the result... nothing about him is true,no body in Nigeria can tell you about tinubu primary, secondary and tertiary school history..
Baba,na gost him be ney
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by GeneralDae: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
tesppidd:
All the shots there show clearly that CSU disowned the certificate Tinubu submitted the to INEC.

Pay particular attention to the first screenshot and peruse carefully, dispassionately and objectively.

And I pray to God you don't come telling me about third parties,, lol.

Cus it's clear from the CSU deposition that CSU take third party products are their own, as "coming from them", as "issued by them"

But I think am done with this, let those who wish to continue to defend foul play and forgery which is clear as crystal, continue to do so!
I have read the first screenshot and I still don't see it. I rather would say you definitely have not read the deposition or you don't understand it and this is not your fault because it's not easy to read it while taking everything into context. I would explain to you more if you show me one line at a time.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by NinjaMetahuman: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
kingbee90:
grin

If Atiku can back this claim with some evidence(affidavit), he is good to go unlike the other man who has no traces, no history, no past, no name & no evidence.
His only evidence are a bunch of Agbadorians littered all over the cyber space, constituting neusance thinking they are wise.
so you think tinubu needs affidavit after the school already made it clear that he graduated?

And you think same tinubu cannot make affidavit for the replacement certificate he has?

Think before you type.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by JetApartment: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
kennyz247:

Very dumb aswear
And most of them has don affidavit in one way or the other..

As in, I have never seen a group of dumb people like Tinubu supporters including the educated ones amongs them, even if you want to defend someone do it intelligently and not making it obvious you are daft....grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by BabaRamota1980: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Atiku's quest for top political heirarchy as a President will come to a close in 2023Supreme Court verdict.

Wike is PDP candidate in 2027, if you don't like it cross to APGA.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Corrinthians(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
seunmsg:
If we are to apply the David Lyon Supreme Court judgement, Atiku Abubakar should be disqualified because Sadiq Abubakar is not the same person as Atiku Abubakar. APC should also present this argument to the Supreme Court since we are now dealing with a rabid and common sense bereft opposition elements.
Sadiq Alcamarooni.😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Corrinthians(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Maize247:
Obi will eventually win at the Supreme Court as both Tinubu and Atiku will be disqualified. Obidensess should keep hope alive. The real owner of the results Atiku used should be located death or alive. Atiku own is even worse
Never seen a species as dillusional as those who support Obi. It's shocking to see humans act this way.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by flokii: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dele Momodu no get sense.. a man told him blantant lie and he too swallowed it without thinking..
Is Sadiq Abubakar the same as Atiku Abubakar?.. Where his Atiku's birth certifivate so we can see if he had Sadiq as part of his names.

The real certificate forgers dragging a man that schooled at CSU and graduated in flying colours.. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by flokii: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Another one! Remain Obi's certificates; all of then na de same.
No be Atiku get the WAEC certificate.
WAEC should give us the details.

I support this.. WAEC should release the information on the Sadiq that sat for the WAEC exams Atiku is laying claim to.. We need to check the date of birth, secondary school and every vital detail so they can cross-check with Atiku's records.

Since we are in the era of certificate scrutiny.. everyone must come and shalaye how their certificates came about.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by shinealight(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
tesppidd:
Ahn Ahn.

See this kain clownery sha.

If you are so convinced about your Sadiq argument take it to court na.. haba.
Do as Atiku did, Tinubu should sue him to Court and prosecute him for forgery. Is he not the president and CIC?

He has all the instrument of state to prosecute Atiku na.

Let Supreme Court admit all their new evidence let's see na.

grin

Trust Tinubu’s lawyers to bring up the issue of ‘Sadiq’ if the Supreme Court attempts to impute any notion of CSU certificate forgery.
Atiku will have to produce evidence that he was bearing Sadiq even in Primary School. Tory don get K-leg already! grin grin grin
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Finestgurlie(f): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
Never seen a species as dillusional as those who support Obi. It's shocking to see humans act this way.
gbamputu gbamputu
igba nni na ofe
hahahahaha
e dey pain you ooo
e dey pain them bayi
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by naijanaso: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
That means Atiku probably used a mercenary to write his WAEC. He didn't write it himself
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Abuloma80(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2023
So inconsequential an allegation! For the record or knowledge every ABUBAKAR is SADIQ or SIDDIQ,
BUBA,
KHALIFA,
KARI,
BAKARI,
ABAKAR.
The SIDDIQ in his name is normal and automatically part of his name, unless he decides to drop it. We have similar in most tribal names in Nigeria!
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by biina: 2:25am On Oct 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

There is a common saying in Yoruba parlance that says, it's because of the day of reckoning that they give people's names. Any tag of forgery will only affect Tinubu and his family and probably his diehard supporters and not the nation as a whole. If you're seeing it to be so, you're seeing wrongly. Tinubu's insincerity cannot be visited on the nation at all. As Osama bin laden the terrorist bombed world trade center, as it made all Saudi Arabia all terrorists? Capital No. Many Nigerians have committed untold crimes, same with other countries but as the tag been placed on the citizens? The Bible says, he that covers his sin, shall not prosper. The Bible equally said, righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach to it. A take righteousness for the liberation of my nation.
this is the kind of mumu thinking that has left Nigeria and Africa in a moribund state
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by IfnobeGod20: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2023
biina:
this is the kind of mumu thinking that has left Nigeria and Africa in a moribund state
The same thinking that made you to be supporting evil and calling red to be blue. Surely the nation will be moribund as you people will always backing what is not good and call it good but I have this for you. Your thought over this nation for evil will not come to past. Stop covering people sins for political reason.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Sheggy13(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2023
Abuloma80:
So inconsequential an allegation! For the record or knowledge every ABUBAKAR is SADIQ or SIDDIQ,
BUBA,
KHALIFA,
KARI,
BAKARI,
ABAKAR.
The SIDDIQ in his name is normal and automatically part of his name, unless he decides to drop it. We have similar in most tribal names in Nigeria!

But Abubakar is his surname not his first name. Atiku is supposedly his first name. If his first name is Abubakar, I could understand a Siddiq replacing it since they're the same. That would mean the name on the WAEC cert would have been Atiku Siddiq instead of Atiku Abubakar, but what he has on the WAEC is Siddiq Abubakar. Or is every Atiku also a Siddiq too?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Sheggy13(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2023
oyeraff:
His primary school bears Atiku Abubakar, his secondary school bears Sadiq Abubakar and his university bears Atiku Abubakar, meaning that he used another person's WAEC result to gain admission to university, simple logic

Has it been established that his primary school bears Atiku Abubakar? If that's the case, then it's clear that man used someone else's WAEC result especially when you consider the so-called Siddiq and Atiku are his supposed first names not surnames. Normally, it's surnames people have reasons to change not their first names.

Isn't it funny and ironic that the person who has a blatant case of academic fraud on his hands is same person going after another looking for forgery case?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Video Of Khafi And Sowore Running Together As They Talk About Revolution Now / Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.