Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega (43165 Views)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Atiku Responds To I Go Dye's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Sheggy13(m): 4:46am On Oct 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

With this waec certificate, I have a reason to believe Atiku might not be a Nigerian..

SIDDIQ is a French Islamic name..

But it is not a hidden fact that Atiku was a Cameroonian at birth and not Nigerian but became a Nigerian when Jada where he comes from had a referendum to join Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by BluntCrazeMan: 4:57am On Oct 11, 2023
If we do a background study and discover that the Siddiq is another identity apart from you (whether dead or alive),, then you're going in for perjury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by dragunov: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2023
CilicMarin:
nlfpmod. Mynd44

Have you read a book titled "How to disgrace Yourself " by Atiku Abubarkar?

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by dragunov: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Spending123:

And is Tinubu that's deem fit to paddle the afairs of this nation abi? Mr agbado man I'm talking to you.

The topic is on Atiku. When the topic flies to Tinubu, he shall be discussed on.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by dragunov: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Spending123:

And Tinubu that's a Guinean nko, that stock fish eye sitted in Aso Rock should be deported back to his country asap.

No wonder Kanu is still locked up.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by dragunov: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Spending123:

I would rather choose Atiku hundred times over Tinubu with so much bagages all over him.

So who is now a Fulani slave?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by dragunov: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

So what will you say about married women that changed to their husbands name.

Are you this daft?

So Atiku is like a married woman now.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shege banza ne. Babu sense walahi!🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Spending123: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2023
dragunov:

The topic is on Atiku. When the topic flies to Tinubu, he shall be discussed on.

That's how the topic is always on Atiku and you guys will drag Obi into it.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Spending123: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2023
dragunov:

So who is now a Fulani slave?

Still the Yorubas. I'm choosing Atiku over Tinubu because am not beclouded with bigotry and sentiments just like you guys.
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2023
shinealight:

Trust Tinubu’s lawyers to bring up the issue of ‘Sadiq’ if the Supreme Court attempts to impute any notion of CSU certificate forgery.
Atiku will have to produce evidence that he was bearing Sadiq even in Primary School. Tory don get K-leg already! grin grin grin
Ehen?, if both of them lose out and go the better.

Atiku is still an aspirant, Tinubu is President..

Who will be disgraced if they are both declared guilty?
Tinubu by a million times over!

My own is that let the Supreme Court just agree to consider fresh evidences.

That's all I ask.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by sencekompis: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Mr SADIQ
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by nurusystem(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Even Atiku is now Sadiq shame on you all

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by 7lives: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2023
festacman:
It is building up. It is about to go down.

Tinubu's camp is starting a fight back.

Are you ready for a royal rumble? grin
And Peter Obi will be like "Me Lord, they have cancelled out each other. Disqualify them and declare me the winner!" cheesy
0/

So you've not heard?..
That even ordinary GCE, Obi no get before he graduated from Nsuka?.
If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.
Shebi una love mudslinging, by the time Tinubu will begin to serve una, I hope Nigerians won't hear how PBAT lacks forgiving spirit

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Obiedun(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

His is not their is an event that brought the conation all abubakare can be called sidiq(truth), meaning all abubakare can add sidiq to their name.just like Khadija can bear kuburat or alimat can bear sadiyat
Primary School: Atiku Kojoli

Secondary School: Atiku Abubakar

WAEC: Siddik Abubakar

Diploma: Atiku Abubakar

This thing is not clear.

Wahala!

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by shinealight(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2023
tesppidd:
Ehen?, if both of them lose out and go the better.

Atiku is still an aspirant, Tinubu is President..

Who will be disgraced if they are both declared guilty?
Tinubu by a million times over!

My own is that let the Supreme Court just agree to consider fresh evidences.

That's all I ask.

If you like, you can ask for the Moon to shine only on your compound!
Atiku’s case will be thrown out ….particularly coming from someone who may himself be guilty of Identity Theft.
Supreme Court is not a court of ‘evidence’ and has no time to waste on such disputations!
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Gajagojo: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Sheggy13:

But it is not a hidden fact that Atiku was a Cameroonian at birth and not Nigerian but became a Nigerian when Jada where he comes from had a referendum to join Nigeria.
What was the date of that referendum?
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by tesppidd: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2023
shinealight:

If you like, you can ask for the Moon to shine only in your compound!
Atiku’s case will be thrown out ….particularly coming from someone who may himself be guilty of Identity Theft.
Supreme Court is not a court of ‘evidence’ and has no time to waste on such disputations!
If you guys are really sure about Atiku's identity theft, then you should wish for those cases to be judged on merit, not on technicalities.

So it's obvious you guys are only fooling around.

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by gideonvalor98(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Y'all deceiving yourselves. Most people have made mistakes in their primary-secondary school documents. At that period, you may likely want to use the name you like, and not being aware of the consequences. Gen z might be lucky cos we're in ICT age now and might not make that mistake.
It only Obi that's yet to answer to his own allegations ON HOW HE GAINED ADMISSION WITH FAILED GCE RESULT AND HIS DEGREE CERTIFICATE
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by Sheggy13(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Gajagojo:
What was the date of that referendum?

It was in 1961. Read the link below to get full details about it.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/atiku-abubakar-a-nigerian-by-referendum/
Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by dragunov: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Spending123:

Still the Yorubas. I'm choosing Atiku over Tinubu because am not beclouded with bigotry and sentiments just like you guys.

Oga, the Igbos have been choosing fulanis since the idea of independence was broached. Until they started killing you people in 1966. Now you wanted yoruba support but got none. Until you guys correct the errors of Zik, you will continue to wallow under Fulanis. Trust me. 😉

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by MomohMrMoore: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lol, who was Sadiq Abubakar. The waec result belong to another person. Anyway, Nigeians are not interested. Athiefkus and Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
On point
flokii:

I support this.. WAEC should release the information on the Sadiq that sat for the WAEC exams Atiku is laying claim to.. We need to check the date of birth, secondary school and every vital detail so they can cross-check with Atiku's records.

Since we are in the era of certificate scrutiny.. everyone must come and shalaye how their certificates came about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.