Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People (34668 Views)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / President Biden: Russia Is Committing ‘Genocide’ in Ukraine / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Bluntemperor: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Cry me a river.
Never start what you can not finish

Venezuela - Maduro,is a tyrant in the South America enclaves,whose illegimate govt have lost its colours because of fraud and his diversionary tactics among the Committee of Nations!
His Country that claims a Catholic Majority is now deliberately fighting Israel,for only Maduro can explain what he wants to achieve by this stupidity being displayed here!

3 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by chiboycue: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Venezuela: president says Israel is committing ‘genocide’ against Palestinian people

Sandile Sandile

An injured Palestinian kid is seen after Israeli airstrikes at al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza Strip on October 09, 2023 [Ali Jadallah/Anadolu Agency]
An injured Palestinian kid is seen after Israeli airstrikes at al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza Strip on October 09, 2023 [Ali Jadallah/Anadolu Agency]

Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro has accused Israel of “genocide” against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Maduro made his comment in a televised address on Monday.

“The Secretary-General of the United Nations issued a statement, which we read carefully, as a warning and alert about the genocide that has begun against the Palestinian people in Gaza,” said the Venezuelan leader. “We have witnessed in the past massacres and brutal atrocities against the Palestinian people.” The current situation, he pointed out, is a “new apartheid system” against Palestinians.

“We demand an immediate ceasefire, respect for UN resolutions, respect for the rights of peoples, and the commencement of peace negotiations to allow the Palestinian people to regain their legitimate rights to independence, land and peace.”

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said earlier in the statement referred to by Maduro that, “While I recognise Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law.” He added that he is “deeply distressed” by the announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, with nothing allowed in: “No electricity, food or fuel.”

That announcement was made by Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Galant. He also described Palestinians as “human animals”, in a blatant effort to dehumanise the people of occupied Palestine living under Israel’s military occupation.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip announced on Monday evening that the death toll from Israel’s bombardment had risen to 704, including 140 children and 105 women. Almost 4,000 people have been wounded. Israeli media reported that the number of Israeli deaths had reached 900, with 2,616 wounded.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231010-venezuela-president-says-israel-is-committing-genocide-against-palestinian-people/

Venezuela President did not scream genocide when Hamas killed about 900 Isrealites, wounded about 2,616 Isrealites and kidnapped some Isrealites.
Now Venezuela President is shouting genocide because Isreal retaliated and is defending her nation from heartless terrorists.
Venezuela President should just KEEP QUITE or else his village people would remember him.

3 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Dexy4yah(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Venezuela - Maduro,is a tyrant in the South America enclaves,whose illegimate govt have lost its colours because of fraud and his diversionary tactics among the Committee of Nations!
His Country that claims a Catholic Majority is now deliberately fighting Israel,for only Maduro can explain what he wants to achieve by this stupidity being displayed here!
As in eeeh...I'm so disappointed in him
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by smallrincowis16(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Muslims think they’ve monopoly of violence

Anyday them go divide this country and any Muslim state from Nigeria tries any Mumu war against Niger Deltan Christians na this kind treatment we go give them

Una go collect am hot hot

All these religion wars una dey commit better stop at North and Yoruba lands

If una Mumu near South South ehnnn

Monopoly of violence you mean. What kind of person are you. You're killing, evicting people from their own land and you call reprisal terrorism?

2 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by mastermaestro(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
easiest:
And no country is dare to sanction Israel, USA and UK are hypocrite, they fold their hands now and when they see what's happening at Ukraine they start barking at Russia

Sanction them for retaliation? Do you think it is Nigeria where terrorists waste countless number in Benue and other parts regularly, and people just go about their normal lives like nothing happened? Wake up! You cannot invade a serious country, kill and kidnap over 1000 citizens plus military personnel, and you expect them to smile?

If Israel does not hunt down every Hamas member and sympathizer to the smallest, they will forever regret it. They must send their snipers throughout the Middle East and Europe to take out anyone at large. No mercy now bro!

3 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
wittywriter:

Me too

So after the doing what's the outcome?

Wittyness.
It will not be anything untill you cry for freedom one way or the other then you no how it fill to be denied what is by right your

You they cry Tinubu stole obi or Atiku mandate.
Cry no more because a bigger one is on the way
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by LyfeJennings(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:

Anyday them go divide this country and any Muslim state from Nigeria tries any Mumu war against Niger Deltan Christians na this kind treatment we go give them

It only shows how uneducated U are
I hope U know there are more Muslims in Israel than Palestine
I hope U know there are very insignificant number of Christians in both countries
Stop being an e-diot and use google

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Abrahamweb(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This time around HAMAS shall be crushed once and for all, their covert sponsors-Iran & Russia can't save them.

Israel is God's agenda!
See my brother,if God is supporting Israel as you claim,then God is wicked.
You drive someone out of his home, oppress the person and you said "God is on your side"
Them that God is cruel AF.
Israel are not christians o,a bill was passed in Israel that seek to procecute any one that mentions Jesus.
Get your priorities straight,cus Israelites are not christians and this not your brother as you think.

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Tecnophone: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
gbenu e soun, alaye bibaje bi ti Tinubu. Isreal will win, you May be dead by then.
FreeStuffsNG:
It seems this issue may escalate to serious full scale proxy war. Everyone is choosing sides and no one is seeking justice.

Nobody will win this war. Only the ordinary people on both sides are grieving. Both sides must stop the killings immediately. Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

Sanction them for retaliation? Do you think it is Nigeria where terrorists waste countless number in Benue and other parts regularly, and people just go about their normal lives like nothing happened? Wake up! You cannot invade a serious country, kill and kidnap over 1000 citizens plus military personnel, and you expect them to smile?

If Israel does not hunt down every Hamas member and sympathizer to the smallest, they will forever regret it. They must send their snipers throughout the Middle East and Europe to take out anyone at large. No mercy now bro!
what you don't understand is the west that manufacture gun and sale to us to kill each other so they can take over the land
Why is it that no American citizen is taken hostage
The more you look the less you understand
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by NOwazobia: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
The killings and destruction is now getting too much.

They need to stop already embarassed
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Babaelemu: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don't think Russia will support Arab nation on this one remember they are widely catholic or Orthodox
advanceDNA:
But I don't understand how u will go and poke someone that has superior military might than you...

Ur fellow Arabs cheering u on when u started are only crying fowl....

...but wait oooo.....can Russia can end this war by threatening Israel ??.... USA/NATO no want conflict with Russia...
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Kendo93: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
God of Israel
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Abrahamweb:

See my brother,if God is supporting Israel as you claim,then God is wicked.
You drive someone out of his home, oppress the person and you said "God is on your side"
Them that God is cruel AF.
Israel are not christians o,a bill was passed in Israel that seek to procecute any one that mentions Jesus.
Get your priorities straight,cus Israelites are not christians and this not your brother as you think.
When it a Muslim you say terrorist God
Now it favor them they say it's God that give them the land varyy wicked God

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by theforemost: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Venezuela: president says Israel is committing ‘genocide’ against Palestinian people

Sandile Sandile

Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro has accused Israel of “genocide” against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Maduro made his comment in a televised address on Monday.

“The Secretary-General of the United Nations issued a statement, which we read carefully, as a warning and alert about the genocide that has begun against the Palestinian people in Gaza,” said the Venezuelan leader. “We have witnessed in the past massacres and brutal atrocities against the Palestinian people.” The current situation, he pointed out, is a “new apartheid system” against Palestinians.

“We demand an immediate ceasefire, respect for UN resolutions, respect for the rights of peoples, and the commencement of peace negotiations to allow the Palestinian people to regain their legitimate rights to independence, land and peace.”

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said earlier in the statement referred to by Maduro that, “While I recognise Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law.” He added that he is “deeply distressed” by the announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, with nothing allowed in: “No electricity, food or fuel.”

That announcement was made by Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Galant. He also described Palestinians as “human animals”, in a blatant effort to dehumanise the people of occupied Palestine living under Israel’s military occupation.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip announced on Monday evening that the death toll from Israel’s bombardment had risen to 704, including 140 children and 105 women. Almost 4,000 people have been wounded. Israeli media reported that the number of Israeli deaths had reached 900, with 2,616 wounded.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231010-venezuela-president-says-israel-is-committing-genocide-against-palestinian-people/

They are not fighting Hamas or HizbuLLAH but killing innocent Palestinians

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by silaswills01(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Some insignificant nicompoop drug cartel spewing rubbish
So the over 1000 Israelis killed is what ?

Terrorist deserve all this
If hamas want to fight why not challenge the Israeli military in an open battle instead of killing unarmed civilians
Only cowards kill unarmed civilians 😏

Modified ....am not in support of killing unarmed innocent women and children but hamas started it
And in war women and children die

P.S Am no prophet but I just have this premonition that if Trum were to be President this might not have happened
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by GeneralPula: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

We're strongly standing with the Igbos my dear, dont get it twisted. You will find out soon enough.
You kept changing monikers..

Oga rest..
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing consign China.
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by mobileboy: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Pele

So what was done and supported by them to 900 Israelis was what "playcide"?

I grew up hating Muslims with all my life.

At a point in time,I gradually started having more Muslim friends than Christians.

I discovered there are Muslims that are actually good people.
Then I decided that "Bad Muslims" with evil ideologies are the ones that deserve to be killed.

Muslims who attacked and killed people in hundreds deserve to be burnt to dust.

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by liasmiram2567: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This time around HAMAS shall be crushed once and for all, their covert sponsors-Iran & Russia can't save them.

Israel is God's agenda!

Sorry for you .Palestinians CAN NEVER BE CRUSHED.EACH TIME THEY COME OUT STRONGER.Which Isreal is GOD PLAN is this Isreal same as that of Moses?Isreal that hate Christ is God plan? Sorry for you .

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
But I don't understand how u will go and poke someone that has superior military might than you...

Ur fellow Arabs cheering u on when u started are only crying fowl....

...but wait oooo.....can Russia can end this war by threatening Israel ??.... USA/NATO no want conflict with Russia...
IRAN, RUSSIA, CHINA WILL LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE. CAN U GUESS WHAT BIBLE SAID ? BIBLE SAID THAT AFTER THE WAR, FOR 7 MONTHS, ISRAEL WILL STILL BE BURYING RUSSIANS, IRANIANS AND OTHERS WHO WILL TAKE PART IN THAT WAR. ANY WAR INVOLVING ISRAEL IS A WAR BETWEEN GOD AND THE IDOLS THAT THEIR ENEMIES ARE SERVING AND THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by aylive02(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:

. Mohammed see person wey pass am 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Amaggedon: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It seems this issue may escalate to serious full scale proxy war. Everyone is choosing sides and no one is seeking justice.

Nobody will win this war. Only death will win. Only the ordinary people on both sides are being murdered and grieving. Not a single family member of PM Netanyahu nor that of HE Mahmoud Abbas has been reportedly killed.

Both sides must stop the killings immediately. Check my signature for free stuffs!
You said israel will pay , so i hope the pay is not enough yet lol.

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by udemzyudex(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
He should send his army to assist.
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Banter1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
So what should we call the one the Palestinians committed against Isreal?
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by WhizdomXX(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
BOSSkesh:
It’s the same like the Asaba case during the civil case
The biafran terrorist were shouting genocide
This is the same thing that’s Israel is doing to Gaza and Palestine
Explain yourself here.
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Tetraozonaitera: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Head dey pain Venezuelan president.

The terrorists entered Israel and massacred anyone they laid their hands on. They even buried Israeli children alive. Killed women I! Scores.

Israel that was supposed to wipe their land off the surface of the earth is still making announcement for people to leave areas they want to Bomb. Is that not humane enough?
What if Israel bombed the Palestines without warning. The death toll would have triple what it is.

So far, Israel has fought this war with humanity in their minds

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Blackdisciple(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
The truth of the matter is that both countries has right to protect her citizens
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Flows001(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Leave the Muslims alone
Leave Gaza alone
Leave Palestine alone

Igbos that didn’t like being occupied during the civil war should not rejoice now because it’s happening to Muslims. they’re supposed to know the pain and torture of occupation

Ya allah save Palestine
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by FreeStuffsNG: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Amaggedon:
You said israel will pay , so i hope the pay is not enough yet lol.
Isreal and Palestine will pay. I am a Nigerian and I know both sides are not going to win.

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by eliyke(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
bewla:
what you don't understand is the west that manufacture gun and sale to us to kill each other so they can take over the land
Why is it that no American citizen is taken hostage
The more you look the less you understand
and who told you no American citizen is been hold hostage, have you been following dis war atall?

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bergs2: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Israel is God's agenda!

Wow!!!
I thought sense was far from you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect / Saudi Arabia Drops Islamic Calendar Over Oil Crisis - Adopts Gregorian, Cuts Pay / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.