Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People (34667 Views)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / President Biden: Russia Is Committing ‘Genocide’ in Ukraine / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by generalJumong1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
I am ashamed to see people rejoicing on the level of escalation of this fight.

When has sanity left the humanity?

The truth of the matter is that both countries will burn Thier fingers and count loses.

Please let preach peace irrespective of who we support.

2 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Sirmwill: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
11doubledee:

As dem no abduct or kill any Venezuelan.
You Kill and abduct foreigners and isrealis and you want their governments to support you.
HAMAS must think we all are stupid

JSYK
I'm a Christian oo 😅
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Chibuzoc(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
zinaunreal:

Help yourself with some common sense

Common sense tells me that hamas are like Fulani killer herdsmen who kills innocent people during there sleep
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Where is Venezuella in world map?

Oga fix your useless economy first before talking shit. So Hamas that first fired rocket that killed 78 isreali committed Gazacide baa?

Thunder fire you Mr Venezuella.

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by ogascomax: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Pele

So what was done and supported by them to 900 Israelis was what "playcide"?

I grew up hating Muslims with all my life.

At a point in time,I gradually started having more Muslim friends than Christians.

I discovered there are Muslims that are actually good people.
Then I decided that "Bad Muslims" with evil ideologies are the ones that deserve to be killed.

Muslims who attacked and killed people in hundreds deserve to be burnt to dust.

The problem is that the good once also hail the bad once once they commit their terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Sirmwill: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
ogascomax:

The problem is that the good once also hail the bad once once they commit their terrorism.

Yeah
Exactly

They are supposed to condemn the terrorism acts
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Yoruba keep sowing evil seed of separation between the east and south south who are brothers just to keep stealing from south south oil like they did and claimed tgey found oil in Lagos and Bauchi, all those are scams....the oil they claimed are in south south and east...
the south South are not your brother,we don't like you
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
I will just smile whenever I see Nigeria Christian supporting Israel. Did you people think Israel is a Christian land or Jews will give a fu*k ? See Israel Jews hate Christian die. But that is not my problem my problem is who sold the land for Israel after escaping Egypt slavery ? We all believe that children of israel use violent to collect people land. Now the grate grand children of the land owner want to fight back but Israel is claiming to be innocent ! Death to Israel and it supporters. I hate injustice people.

2 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Vicjnr08: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
aylive02:
. Mohammed see person wey pass am 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by airsaylongcome: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Muslims think they’ve monopoly of violence

Anyday them go divide this country and any Muslim state from Nigeria tries any Mumu war against Niger Deltan Christians na this kind treatment we go give them

Una go collect am hot hot

All these religion wars una dey commit better stop at North and Yoruba lands

If una Mumu near South South ehnnn

Edo State na Niger Delta with a sizeable Muslim population

2 Likes

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by NAC1666: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Venezuela: president says Israel is committing ‘genocide’ against Palestinian people

Sandile Sandile

An injured Palestinian kid is seen after Israeli airstrikes at al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza Strip on October 09, 2023 [Ali Jadallah/Anadolu Agency]
An injured Palestinian kid is seen after Israeli airstrikes at al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza Strip on October 09, 2023 [Ali Jadallah/Anadolu Agency]

Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro has accused Israel of “genocide” against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Maduro made his comment in a televised address on Monday.

“The Secretary-General of the United Nations issued a statement, which we read carefully, as a warning and alert about the genocide that has begun against the Palestinian people in Gaza,” said the Venezuelan leader. “We have witnessed in the past massacres and brutal atrocities against the Palestinian people.” The current situation, he pointed out, is a “new apartheid system” against Palestinians.

“We demand an immediate ceasefire, respect for UN resolutions, respect for the rights of peoples, and the commencement of peace negotiations to allow the Palestinian people to regain their legitimate rights to independence, land and peace.”

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said earlier in the statement referred to by Maduro that, “While I recognise Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law.” He added that he is “deeply distressed” by the announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, with nothing allowed in: “No electricity, food or fuel.”

That announcement was made by Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Galant. He also described Palestinians as “human animals”, in a blatant effort to dehumanise the people of occupied Palestine living under Israel’s military occupation.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip announced on Monday evening that the death toll from Israel’s bombardment had risen to 704, including 140 children and 105 women. Almost 4,000 people have been wounded. Israeli media reported that the number of Israeli deaths had reached 900, with 2,616 wounded.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231010-venezuela-president-says-israel-is-committing-genocide-against-palestinian-people/

When Palestinians where killing Israelites,you didn't open that your wide mouth to condemn Hamas

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by yommygift15: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
His country people will not caution him now so he won't use his mouth to cause genocide for them, wahala dey sleep, yanga dey wake am.
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by okoroemeka(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
smiley
FreeStuffsNG:
Venezuela: president says Israel is committing ‘genocide’ against Palestinian people

Sandile Sandile

Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro has accused Israel of “genocide” against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Maduro made his comment in a televised address on Monday.

“The Secretary-General of the United Nations issued a statement, which we read carefully, as a warning and alert about the genocide that has begun against the Palestinian people in Gaza,” said the Venezuelan leader. “We have witnessed in the past massacres and brutal atrocities against the Palestinian people.” The current situation, he pointed out, is a “new apartheid system” against Palestinians.

“We demand an immediate ceasefire, respect for UN resolutions, respect for the rights of peoples, and the commencement of peace negotiations to allow the Palestinian people to regain their legitimate rights to independence, land and peace.”

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said earlier in the statement referred to by Maduro that, “While I recognise Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law.” He added that he is “deeply distressed” by the announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, with nothing allowed in: “No electricity, food or fuel.”

That announcement was made by Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Galant. He also described Palestinians as “human animals”, in a blatant effort to dehumanise the people of occupied Palestine living under Israel’s military occupation.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip announced on Monday evening that the death toll from Israel’s bombardment had risen to 704, including 140 children and 105 women. Almost 4,000 people have been wounded. Israeli media reported that the number of Israeli deaths had reached 900, with 2,616 wounded.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231010-venezuela-president-says-israel-is-committing-genocide-against-palestinian-people/

why do the Venezuelan president not blame Hamas for attacking isreal first and killing innocent civilians?do Hamas not know the cost they will pay for something like that?or are they trying to achieve something by sacrificing themselves,why do they reject the two state solution proposed by the UN and insist that isreal must go ,,to were?their bravery and commitment is unquestionable but they must realize that for the sake of their children and development there must be peace and a brave man must know when to stop fighting and start talking

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Vicjnr08:
SHUTUUUP!!! 😡😡
So killing of unarmed civilians is a way to fight back Abi? Palestinian as been a pain in the ass for the isrealite cus they breed terrosits so Israel should free them make them grow wings like you Muslim terrorist are being freed in Nigerian hence leading to the foundation of bokoharam, the killing of Deborah by you fanatics and many more. I wondered why you slaughtered innocent lives and still chant Allau akubau… smh
I no you will bring Deborah in to this but can you explain Detronomy 13 .69/ 21 67

Let me no what your holy God said there

Will see who is terrorist
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
eliyke:
and who told you no American citizen is been hold hostage, have you been following dis war atall?
By Boko Haram

Let's see the figure
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
okoroemeka:
smileywhy do the Venezuelan president not blame Hamas for attacking isreal first and killing innocent civilians?do Hamas not know the cost they will pay for something like that?or are they trying to achieve something by sacrificing themselves,why do they reject the two state solution proposed by the UN and insist that isreal must go ,,to were?their bravery and commitment is unquestionable but they must realize that for the sake of their children and development there must be peace and a brave man must know when to stop fighting and start talking
because Israel want something to hold to kill innocent people
Target hama or hisbola
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

Foolish IPOB. Remove Niger Delta from your mouth.
Shut up. He's from Rivers same with me. Make una dey deceive una sef. You Yoruba Muslims miscreants. We know you people already. Betrayals. We know where our loyalty lies. Na why we voted PO ENMASSE during the last election before that he goat in Abuja sold our votes to Thiéfnubu. Dey play!!
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Botragelad: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fira09:

Moh247 aka Bliss52 bots doing the liking on the post.

@Seun it's high time you do a thorough investigation on this guy. He is wrecking your forum.
Sorry, but how does he go about that.?
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by olawonder(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Children on NL crying Muslims vs Jews/Christians as if the Palestinians’ resistance is about religion! Stupid ignorant dumb @asses! Palestinian Muslims/Christians hv been under occupation and being colonized for more than 50yrs, should they been enslaved forever? Hv you ever asked why there still exists an apartheid regime in this day and age? These are the ppl who hv been preserving the holy land of Israel for more than a thousand years, they welcomes the Jews back with open arms after most of them hv been slaughtered by the Germans during the second world war! Hundreds of Palestinians (Muslims/Christians) are killed on a monthly basis by the Israelis and idiots are here crying for more blood to be spilled!
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by engrchykae(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Pele

At a point in time,I gradually started having more Muslim friends than Christians.

Then I decided that "Bad Muslims" with evil ideologies are the ones that deserve to be killed.

good Muslims are the ones who are minority maybe in place of work ,place of residence or school.
But the moment these good Muslims outnumber you.
You are in big mess.
It's called taqqiya

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Bodexinvest: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
The one they commited against isreal is called what?
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Vicjnr08: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
bewla:
I no you will bring Deborah in to this but can you explain Detronomy 13 .69/ 21 67

Let me no what your holy God said there

Will see who is terrorist
Shut up and take your mind off Old Testament… You should be able to figure out a chapter for me in the New Testament too ba? You people are the reason the world has turned upside down
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by CuntPeddler: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It seems this issue may escalate to serious full scale proxy war. Everyone is choosing sides and no one is seeking justice.

Nobody will win this war. Only death will win.

Only the ordinary people on both sides are being murdered and grieving. Not a single family member of PM Netanyahu nor that of HE Mahmoud Abbas or Hamas Leader has been reportedly killed.

Both sides must stop the killings immediately. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You don dey calm because dem dey kill hamas wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Philipmoon2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
So we SS belongs to SW, your region brought hardship upon us, we got the crude but your useless BAT gave the pipeline services to the northerners. Just dey play until the time comes, then we will know our true enemies
BloomingDale:

Foolish IPOB. Remove Niger Delta from your mouth.
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by compton11(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Pele

the president that said this is Catholic 😀

Isreal u are supporting are anti Christians and even has more Muslims than Christians.

When Gaza was bomb,the Christians among the civilians weren't spared

1 Like

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by advanceDNA: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
IRAN, RUSSIA, CHINA WILL LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE. CAN U GUESS WHAT BIBLE SAID ? BIBLE SAID THAT AFTER THE WAR, FOR 7 MONTHS, ISRAEL WILL STILL BE BURYING RUSSIANS, IRANIANS AND OTHERS WHO WILL TAKE PART IN THAT WAR. ANY WAR INVOLVING ISRAEL IS A WAR BETWEEN GOD AND THE IDOLS THAT THEIR ENEMIES ARE SERVING AND THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER.

There has been cases where isreal went to war and lost in ur bible.......Israel is not immune to defeat...u pple should stop making it look like the israel never lost any battle...the philistines, the amorites, the babylonians has dealth with them... grin
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by victorclean(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good people have absolutely nothing to do with religion. Go and make oduduwpigs Muslims friend and recant it later unlike northerners who are more straight forward.

Think straight bro.

Sirmwill:
Pele

Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by bewla(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Vicjnr08:

Shut up and take your mind off Old Testament… You should be able to figure out a chapter for me in the New Testament too ba? You people are the reason the world has turned upside down
you see I no it will be brush as old but the God your God said till heaven and earth pass away none of my word will be change
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by TRAPLORD13: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
THE STATE OF ISRAEL IS JUST GETTING STARTED.
UNA GO SMELL SHEGE.
ISLAM IS EVIL
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by Fira09(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Edo State na Niger Delta with a sizeable Muslim population
Are you on cheap or economical weed? Muslims in Edo aren't up to %10, traditional worshippers are more populated than Muslims in Edo. They are only found in the extreme north of Edo(Auchi precisely, and some parts of Okpella).

FYI: they are more civil and don't behave like animals which is the usual attitude from northerners.
Re: Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People by thunderbabs: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whose side do you think the UN is on? Israel

But isn't it the Palestinians that launched first attacks on Israel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect / Saudi Arabia Drops Islamic Calendar Over Oil Crisis - Adopts Gregorian, Cuts Pay / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.