Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Hunt Game Show - He Fell In Love With Her Despite Her Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hunt Game Show - He Fell In Love With Her Despite Her Condition (435 Views)

Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? / Can I Go Ahead And Marry Her Despite The Genotype / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hunt Game Show - He Fell In Love With Her Despite Her Condition by Palsentertain: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSujLAp0sQ

Amara is introduced on a blind date show. Despite her blindness, she is open to any good-hearted man. Felix, a kind-hearted man, is brought in, and they connect well. Amara reveals her blindness, but Felix accepts her without hesitation. However, it is later revealed that Amara can actually see, and it was a prank. Despite the revelation, Felix still likes her genuinely, and their love story begins.
Re: The Hunt Game Show - He Fell In Love With Her Despite Her Condition by Newdawn30: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's a game show, the name says it all. All the best

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Cheat & It’s Not Because I Can't, / What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? / Happy Valentines Day To All Those Who Have Found Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.