Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina (19133 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by kennyz247(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Lumarstone: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2023
AustineE1:
For the fact that Buhari is the chairnan of the occassion,is a sign that the project will likely fail,Buhari is a symbol of failure,incompetency is his trade mark....if he has any shame,he should stop attending invents for taking Nigeria fifty years back.

Live Buhari alone! God created him for a purpose and he has done 97% part of it, when he finishes his role, he will join his maker, is either you accept the role he played or you reject it. No man can satisfy the universe. At present, your rejected Former PMB is graciously the most influential personality in Northern Nigeria today.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by seunayantokun(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Front line confrontation with terrorists? That means they would be armed. And, Buhari was at the commissioning. So, what else is the national assembly waiting for to allow each state to have its own policing organisation and prison service?
Continue pretending, one day, the dead man and his lost friend will find each other.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Ever8090: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:
I will prefer Buhari 100 times than the deranged drug lord.
oga getat I beg,..some of you no just get sense at all....I am not a Tinubu supporter but the problem we are facing today got worst in the hands of that useless Buhari...
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Ever8090: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Useless man....made Nigeria hell and retired to his home with his loot....

Prices of things skyrocketed the very first day the smelly mouth long necked idiot took over power and many Nigerians have quickly forgotten that he is the initiator of our current situation
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Otulented: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2023
If it was in the south east that such security agencies was opened. They will name it terrorists. We de watch una.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by frankyychiji(f): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2023
The jubrin himself!

Will these graduands be armed? How else would they confront the numerous dangerous sects dotting the northern landscape like sand.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by frankyychiji(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Otulented:
If it was in the south east that such security agencies was opened. They will name it terrorists. We de watch una.
That's why I asked if they would be armed.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by bdauran: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2023
Shameless old man
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Basicend: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:

Buhari is a very terrible . . Blind. . Weak. . Deluded. . Clueless. . Useless. . Incompetent leader.

The worst in Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by 2BabaNairaland: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2023
I dislike both of them. To hell with them all.

Miracle2020:
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by membranus: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Lumarstone:

Live Buhari alone! God created him for a purpose and he has done 97% part of it, when he finishes his role, he will join his maker, is either you accept the role he played or you reject it. No man can satisfy the universe. At present, your rejected Former PMB is graciously the most influential personality in Northern Nigeria today.

So your Buhari is not suited for any international engagement, he is only suitable for local Katshina ceremonial outings?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by eteebanky: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2023
Buhari should be restricted to that North west

We don't care if they kill their selves

Buhari should never step his unfortunate foot into southern parts of this country
Fulani will always behave like Fulani, the fool almost plunged us into extreme poverty with his clueless policies

Now a dollar against naira is above #1000, Buhari nawa for you sha

Olodo, I can't believe we allowed this dull brain to rule us for 8 years
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by eteebanky: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2023
This mumu would have missed travelling around the world with the presidential jet, Ajala always love to travel
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by eteebanky: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Ever8090:
Useless man....made Nigeria hell and retired to his home with his loot....

Prices of things skyrocketed the very first day the smelly mouth long necked idiot took over power and many Nigerians have quickly forgotten that he is the initiator of our current situation

You're so on point

I believe so many people would have forgotten

The very first Day he took over power, Bag of rice skyrocket

He closed all the southern borders, upon that a Dollar against naira keep increasing by the Day

Buhari is an unfortunate human being swears
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Trustmea: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:
Honestly u spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by seguno2: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2023
TONY042:
Life go sha humble us.

From president to 'former president'

Stay humble always.

How about stay USEFUL always?
If you’re focused on being useful, then you will not only be humble, you will also be appreciated when you’re no longer in a position of power.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by maisauki: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Their training ground is very close to where I live, and yours sincerely, from a civilian perspective, they trained them well
It's our hope and prayers that this menace, insecurity, becomes a thing of the past
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by PecE2Make: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Please somebody should post the pictures showing that he attended, I want to check something.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Chukwunonso1: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2023
tamonokare:
Thank God you didn't put his photo. I no like dat man.

Normal na.
No big deal. He enjoyed it to the fullest na
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Miracle2020: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Basicend:

Buhari is a very terrible . . Blind. . Weak. . Deluded. . Clueless. . Useless. . Incompetent leader.

The worst in Nigeria's history.
and who are you? Who is your father? I believe you and your father is the best thing that that ever happened to this country after slice bread abi?
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Miracle2020: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2023
Ever8090:
oga getat I beg,..some of you no just get sense at all....I am not a Tinubu supporter but the problem we are facing today got worst in the hands of that useless Buhari...
you are an idiot if you are blaming Buhari for Tinubu rubbish. Buhari know the feelings of this country that is he didn't want to put this country into crisis. We had more than 4 civil president aside from Buhari who has ever work on infrastructures. The three refinaries where build by Buhari and after other president destroy them he still come back and start repairing them. Buhari Left seat when port Harcourt and Kaduna refinaries were already 85% repaired.
The Lagos Ibadan express road has been there for ages until Buhari came and work on it.
You would have not dream of Lagos Ibadan railways of Buhari did not become a president.
Buhari gave Dangote opportunity to build the first private refinaries while he was repairing the government refineries.
Buhari is the only Nigerian ex-president that does not have a house abroad.
When Buhari came into power Abuja was nowhere to go, bombs were flying left right center.
Don't forget how Maiduguri was when Buhari came to power.
Dollar was 600 when Buhari Left today dollar is 1100
All pressure was on Buhari to remove fuel subsidy but he refused because he have the feelings of the people in his heart
School fees of federal university was 35k but just 3 months after he left school fees is now 250 thousand.
The second Niger bridge was use as campaign chip for more than 35 years but Buhari make it happen in 8 years.
Evil people like you want to blame Buhari for the destruction that tinubu do in just 3 months.
I can promise you that before the end of this year, you will be buying fuel at 1000 per liter.
Infact Buhari was a savior.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Miracle2020: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Same way I prefer Tinubu to HÒE B
atleast Obi is not your president. Continue your surfering moomoo.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by LUDALOOLO(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:
you are an idiot if you are blaming Buhari for Tinubu rubbish. Buhari know the feelings of this country that is he didn't want to put this country into crisis. We had more than 4 civil president aside from Buhari who has ever work on infrastructures. The three refinaries where build by Buhari and after other president destroy them he still come back and start repairing them. Buhari Left seat when port Harcourt and Kaduna refinaries were already 85% repaired.
The Lagos Ibadan express road has been there for ages until Buhari came and work on it.
You would have not dream of Lagos Ibadan railways of Buhari did not become a president.

Buhari gave Dangote opportunity to build the first private refinaries while he was repairing the government refineries.
Buhari is the only Nigerian ex-president that does not have a house abroad.
When Buhari came into power Abuja was nowhere to go, bombs were flying left right center.
Don't forget how Maiduguri was when Buhari came to power.
Dollar was 600 when Buhari Left today dollar is 1100
All pressure was on Buhari to remove fuel subsidy but he refused because he have the feelings of the people in his heart
School fees of federal university was 35k but just 3 months after he left school fees is now 250 thousand.
The second Niger bridge was use as campaign chip for more than 35 years but Buhari make it happen in 8 years.
Evil people like you want to blame Buhari for the destruction that tinubu do in just 3 months.
I can promise you that before the end of this year, you will be buying fuel at 1000 per liter.
Infact Buhari was a savior.

Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon (retd), said yesterday, that his government built three refineries, the ones in Port Harcourt, Warri, Kaduna for domestic consumption and had planned to build more refineries to export refined products, instead of giving the crude to various countries.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Miracle2020: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2023
nedu666:

Because you don't like tinubu doesn't mean buhari is better. Abeg buhari is the most incompetent president ever to rule this country
Buhari is a savior. Buhari is only president that feels for the poor Nigerians.
People like you don't know what Buhari has done to this country. I believe it just 3 months when Buhari Left how are you feeling now.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by ufotunang: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2023
Incompetent former president that destroyed nigeria economy
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by ufotunang: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:
..abi... nigerians want Buhari to come back 🙄
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by ufotunang: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2023
Unittyy:
We miss buhari
...I thought nigerians said Buhari government was bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by Miracle2020: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2023
LUDALOOLO:

Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon (retd), said yesterday, that his government built three refineries, the ones in Port Harcourt, Warri, Kaduna for domestic consumption and had planned to build more refineries to export refined products, instead of giving the crude to various countries.
atleast you can google it.
Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by ufotunang: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Weldon buhari. We are in where you kept us hoping one day Almighty God will bring us out by his mercy.
...this is not where Buhari kept nigerians before his tenure ended.... nigerians are moved from fry pan to fire 🙄

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by crossbreedwears(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2023
In as much as i don't like Buhari, he's not an illiterate and foolish like you! Someone chose a military career and you decided to call him illiterate becauze he did not attend a civil institution.
owem19:
Useless gworo Chopin illiterate.@thier darling faddy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by crossbreedwears(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Insecurity issues has been all over nigeria since GEJ regime.
Nbote:
Lol.. Isn't it ironic that Katsina state was one of the most peaceful states before Buhari became President and by the time he left, they are now commissioning Community security watch due to the security situation in his home state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.