Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State (19132 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by LittleSMARTEX(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Suspected Boko Haram gunmen shot dead 21 people in Yobe state who were trying to return home to recover abandoned food supplies, a local official and a victim’s relative said Monday. “The men, 21 of them, were stopped at Bultaram (village) by gunmen we believe are Boko Haram who shot them dead,” said Baba Nuhu, an official with the Gujba local government.

Nuhu and Haruna Maram, the brother of one of the victims, spoke to newsmen from Yobe’s capital Damaturu, where many Gujba residents have fled to seek refuge from Boko Haram violence.

“My brother and 20 others wanted to bring back their grains to augment ‎their lean food supplies to feed their families,” Maram said.
“Unfortunately, they were killed by (the) same Boko Haram we ran away from.” Gujba is one of a handful of districts in Yobe that Boko Haram captured during a sweeping offensive last year. The area has been hit by waves of attacks through the six-year Islamist uprising, including a massacre at an agricultural college in 2013 that targeted students sleeping their dormitories.

The military has claimed a series of successes against Boko Haram in an operation launched in February with neighbouring Chad, Cameroon and Niger. Scores of towns previously under rebel control have reportedly been liberated.

Nigeria’s military and outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan have encouraged those displaced by the uprising to return home, declaring much of the northeast safe for resettlement.

But community leaders in the embattled region have warned civilians are still at risk of Islamist attacks, especially those returning to remote areas like Gujba where the military’s deployment has typically been thin. Security experts have cautioned that the Islamists are far from defeated and are still capable of launching hit-and-run attacks.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/suspected-boko-haram-gunmen-kill-21-in-yobe/#sthash.EP8T32ji.dpuf
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
but I thought GEJ and his sataniod said dey don defeat boko haram.

I pray God strengthen buhari because GEJ incompetence has given liver to the dog called shakau

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by MKO4ever(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wooow, just today we hear that these boko guys went to attack military in Niger, now it Yobe same day. Nawa oooo

***by the way who be dis @holatin wey nor allow make I first am comment?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by pinkycute(f): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by ozoigbondu: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Last kick of a dying horse.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lawd
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by rattlesnake(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Changi
Changi
Changi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by ichidodo: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
[b] Continue killing so when the illiterate president-elect comes into power,he offers you amnesty maybe also a trip to Saudi Arabia for Hajj and then a plush ministry to cater for your needs ofcourse amply funded by oil proceeds and then...........it just keeps getting better and better for BH....Worse for Nigeria especially North east is the high proliferation of smalls arms by bands of rogue fighters splintered away from the main group either by strategy,tactics or just plain circumstance fighting MNJTF...These rogue bands travel light,are difficult to detect and can strike exposed targets like Dosso Army Barracks in Niger Republic or if they were a little bit smart and courageous, a daring raid of Banks or cities across the Sahelian region.The scariest part is the inability of our security forces to deal with these new generation "lone wolf" terrorist rogue attacks-it can be similar to try stamping out a termite colony in your tomato farm- And if care isn't taking these preachers can metamorphos into brain washing droids calling out to all muslems across the entire Sub-Saharan Africa for Jihad, more like Nigeria's own ISIS.. only this time the scope will be to lock down North east,sweep across Northern Cameroon linking up with moslem rebel fighters in C.A.R then a territorial blitzkrieg for the Horn of Africa,Al-Shabab's home region...The North east just became one of the unsafest regions in West Africa.[/b]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by damola311: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thought they went on semester break........ God help us o

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Destined2win: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is really challenging times for this nation, security wise
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
They won't stop killing innocent life's for God's sake

Which kain religion be dis sef

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Highestbee(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lord Have MercY!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by ednoville(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
T
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by younglas: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chaiii nawa o may God help us
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Peejayybold(f): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
*sigh* It is well
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by younglas: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
THIS ONE IS STRONG
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thump up bokoharam as you make buhari administration ungovanable. May buhari's govt fail to the extent that nigerians will burn buhari with raw acid. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by kindnyce(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
MAY GOD BRING AN END TO THIS MADNESS

CANT WAIT 4 OUR AMIABLE GMB TO TAKE OVER SO THAT THES RIFF-RAFFS WILL BE CLEARED FOR GOOD

RIP TO THE DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by CountDracula(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm sick of hearin dis boko haram shii everyday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by zhad(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
chai!! again, this boko haram issue nah season film, nobody fit watch am finish. God dey o, una wey wan spoil nigeria, God dey o!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Haba naw!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Blurry: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rest in Peace to the Dead.

holatin:
I pray God strengthen buhari because GEJ incompetence has given liver to the dog called shakau

How exactly do you reason like an untrained child. No manners. No decorum. No form of decency at all.

If you read the article, you would know that defeating BH in this terrain is a war that is far from over. Pockets of attacks is expected and may continue for a while.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by baybeeboi: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
even though the Men where stewpid,i still say rest in peace.
Meanwhile................Female Nairalanders beware,if you are still a Virgin please get yourself fûcked because Boko Haram is recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Thump up bokoharam as you make buhari administration ungovanable. May buhari's govt fail to the extent that nigerians will burn buhari with raw acid. Amen

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by tobtap: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
hardcore islam is to blame ..... bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by cocoflakes: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
God rest their soul...but wetin dem find go back after them don manage escape before....d food was not worth it...i pray they find eternal rest..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by philips70(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:

My major concern here is PDP, GEJ and co told us boko haram's mission is basically to make the country ungovernable for him. One would expect the killings to stop since they have achieved their aim. It's annoying this is the simple reason GEJ allowed bh to take the lives of uncountable Nigerians. GEJ should be tried for mass murder on the account of negligence.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by seedorfg(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
what the Bleep are boko haram still doing in our region, i thought the army have wipe them off, oooh gosh, bu.t b.ut but boko haram there is God ooooooo undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by HzRF(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
holatin:

Rubbish!!!

When most of u always shout for joy wen BH strike just to haul gej
Cook a lot of news just to discredit gej
Wen USA refuse to sell arm instead to advice him all u cud do is call him names
Nw d seed u sow has grown
U are here lamenting

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by cocoflakes: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Really!!!! who e help?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by kindnyce(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

AS YOU WISH BUHARI AND NIGERIANS FAILURE,,,, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION SHALL FAILL TILL THE END OF YOUR LIVES cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Kurtil(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / [BREAKING] Court Orders National Assembly To Stop Election Re-ordering Bill / Obaseki Replies Capt. Hosa: 'I’m Innocent Of Your Accusations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.