Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. (1551 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
I used to see women as people that should naturally be given some soft landing, preference and treated with love and kindness. For example, I wouldn't mind letting them withdraw money before me even tough I arrived first, helping them with heavy loads, opening car doors for them, speaking kindly and attending to their financial needs.
Back then, when a lady asked me for financial assistance, I went any length to meet that need, as opposed to when guys asked me.

Fast forward to 2019 when I first started dating. That Edo girl showed me shege. She was a complete parasite, always needy but never giving.
Her entitlement mentality was mind-boggling. After we broke up in 3 months, I went into other relationships and I realised that most Nigerian girls are useless.

Once you don't call for days, communication ceases.
If you chat her up, be ready to be creative, else, the discussion ends after 3 replies.
If you don't buy her gifts and taj3 care of her needs, you're stingy and broke. They demand so highly of you without demanding highly of themselves, forgetting that reciprocity is what makes a relationship meaningful.

I remember when I would argue for hours in favour of feminism. Women liked to hear me argue in their favour. Many of them said I was going to make a great husband. Now I understand why they held that view.
Women need malleable men. Men they can manipulate, gaslight and minimise.
Feminism was about equal right and opportunities which made sense until some aggressive feminists started claiming they didn’t need men, until we saw that the agenda wasn't anything but sterilisation of men.
You don't need men?
Go and say that in Palestine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by Sirmwill: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
You have been to hell

Thank God you came back safely 😅

10 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by Cassandraloius: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Some girls and guys are terrible when it comes to relationship. She will definitely meet her match.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by Sirmwill: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Without any misogynistic views, truly, an average Nigerian girl is useless
Let's be honest 😅
If Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg married a Nigerian , they would have been competing for world poorest by now 😂
Cos, as these people are thinking about how to make money, an Average Nigerian girl would be thinking of how to spend it 😅😅

However

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by Sirmwill: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
A few are actually worth the kindness and Love and attention and care

They are quite rare
Buh

You would know them after few minutes of chatting or talking if you are not blinded by physical features

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by MSN1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
NAIJA SIMP. MEN, social medias and negative imitation of westernization are the causes.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Now dat u have realized ur mistake…. We don forgive u…. Go and Simp no more

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by theophorus(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
When a boy/man is young he thinks his father didn't like his mum but when as he get older he comes to realize that his father Loved her so much but women are a funny character.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
You have been to hell

What did I know?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by obinna58(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Exactly how we thought women are in teen age, i use to think women are lovely creatures until I realized they’re the devil, complete chaos and doesn’t deserve to be shown care, affection and love

As a man you don’t ever show love to them, you only command and control them with your power and influence(physical is totally out of it), believe me they love it that way, they’ll keep trying hard to impress you so you could show them affection and love, something they’ll never get from true masculinity

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by Brandiebird: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Girls of 2016 and beyond, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Your generation and beyond have killed men for other women. 90s women were okay but those born late 90s and early 20s have spoiled the show… correct? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Brandiebird:
Girls of 2016 and beyond, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Your generation and beyond have killed men for other women. 90s women were okay but those born late 90s and early 20s have spoiled the show… correct? 🤬🤬🤬🤬
They have killed men for others women with their confused wokeness

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
obinna58:
Exactly how we thought women are in teen age, i use to think women are lovely creatures until I realized they’re the devil, complete chaos and doesn’t deserve to be shown care, affection and love

As a man you don’t ever show love to them, you only command and control them with your power and influence(physical is totally out of it), believe me they love it that way, they’ll keep trying hard to impress you so you could show them affection and love, something they’ll never get from true masculinity
Nobody just changes. Women are evil

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by bantilosha: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sirmwill:
You have been to hell

Women dealing with men since Adam

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by bantilosha: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
englishmart:
I used to see women as people that should naturally be given some soft landing, preference and treated with love and kindness. For example, I wouldn't mind letting them withdraw money before me even tough I arrived first, helping them with heavy loads, opening car doors for them, speaking kindly and attending to their financial needs.
Back then, when a lady asked me for financial assistance, I went any length to meet that need, as opposed to when guys asked me.

Fast forward to 2019 when I first started dating. That Edo girl showed me shege. She was a complete parasite, always needy but never giving.
Her entitlement mentality was mind-boggling. After we broke up in 3 months, I went into other relationships and I realised that most Nigerian girls are useless.

Once you don't call for days, communication ceases.
If you chat her up, be ready to be creative, else, the discussion ends after 3 replies.
If you don't buy her gifts and taj3 care of her needs, you're stingy and broke. They demand so highly of you without demanding highly of themselves, forgetting that reciprocity is what makes a relationship meaningful.

I remember when I would argue for hours in favour of feminism. Women liked to hear me argue in their favour. Many of them said I was going to make a great husband. Now I understand why they held that view.
Women need malleable men. Men they can manipulate, gaslight and minimise.
Feminism was about equal right and opportunities which made sense until some aggressive feminists started claiming they didn’t need men, until we saw that the agenda wasn't anything but sterilisation of men.
You don't need men?
Go and say that in Palestine.
welcome from abyss

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by bantilosha: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Some girls and guys are terrible when it comes to relationship. She will definitely meet her match.
They don't meet their match. They just meet simps that will tolerate them

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by bantilosha: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sirmwill:
Let's be honest 😅
If Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg married a Nigerian , they would have been competing for world poorest by now 😂
Cos, as these people are thinking about how to make money, an Average Nigerian girl would be thinking of how to spend it 😅😅

However
Nigerian girls want to take from you. They have nothing to add

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by bantilosha: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
MSN1:
NAIJA SIMP. MEN, social medias and negative imitation of westernization are the causes.
Thanks.
No lies

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by bantilosha: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
VOsimhen144:
grin grin
Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by SMOGnow: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sirmwill:
You have been to hell

Don't mind the former simp
Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by SMOGnow: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Good to learn the hard way sometimes.

1 Like

Sirmwill:
Let's be honest 😅

However
I can't marry a Nigerian girl. No matter what
Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by SMOGnow: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
VOsimhen144:
Fake osimhen
Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by SMOGnow: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sirmwill:
A few are actually worth the kindness and Love and attention and care

They are quite rare
Buh

You would know them after few minutes of chatting or talking if you are not blinded by physical features
They're very rare. Like 5%

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by SMOGnow: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Brandiebird:
It's a shame
Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
bantilosha:
welcome from abyss
Lol. It wasn't that bad

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
They're very rare. Like 5%
They're less than 5%. Say 2%

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
Fake osimhen
You never can tell

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
I can't marry a Nigerian girl. No matter what
Your choice, bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
Good to learn the hard way sometimes.
Sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. by englishmart(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
Don't mind the former simp
Calm down, bro. I was not a simp. I was naive

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Someone Remove This / One Thing Nigerian Girls Hardly Forgive. / Kofo Abayomi: A Nigerian Who Changed His Name Just To Marry A Widow In 1930.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.