Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met (6657 Views)

Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met by DyingFetus: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
My dad and my mum's brother were roommate in varsity.

My mum came to see her brother at his dorm at cartegena, she met my dad and they talked for a while from how my dad left his village in idemili, landing in Colombia to my dad telling her about Nietzsche and Kantian philosophy.

That was they met .

Some would say my dad secured the bag

Dude was la hot as in premium spec with his Jeep pick-up till he start balding

I would have love to post their pics but I don't wanna get doxxed by low lives on here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. / Lizzyangel / Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.