Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? (16281 Views)

How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Is This The True Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployed Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by PastorFire: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Curdlebug:

You and who de form wetin? Abeg getat from here... Even employers are struggling to pay workers, u dey here de talk rubbish...

You see your problem? Still insulting mean .. Don't even know if na me go bail u 4 dat house rent mata
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by samsard(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Though things are difficult in Nigeria and all over the world..but Nigerians blames the government for everything.. meanwhile in the US the citizens creates most of the job..
Nigerians complains a lot ... always waiting for miracle instead of legitimately hustling like citizens of abroad....
What the hell are you saying?
The role of the government is to create a secure and enabling environment, which they have failed at. We need foreign direct investment but it won't come because inflation is high, exchange rate is unstable, armed groups operate largely unchecked, power generation is insufficient after 23 years of democracy, purchasing power is getting eroded daily. The poor citizens can't create the kind of wealth needed to raise 200 million people out of poverty with a dysfunctional society and governance. China's government raise several hundred million people out of poverty because of its planning and discipline. They did not leave it to Tom, Dick & Harry to do when those people can't feed themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by OkCornel(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
maasoap:

It's like past leaders were even better and had clues, it's getting worse with each successive leader. The previous one is being seen as better than the current one.

Tafa Balewa, Murtala Muhammad, Yar Adua and to an extent Obasanjo were the only reasonable leaders Nigeria had performance wise. The rest were just a waste of time and resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by oyeb15: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Really difficult
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Caleycash(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
SmartyPants:

There's no connection between your silly rant and what i'm saying. Being optimistic does not mean not doing the necessary work to grow. It means believing that things can get better and therefore there is value in putting in the work and sacrifices needed. It takes an optimist to fight for better things.

On the other hand a pessimist like the fellow i quoted, who believes nothing good can come out of Nigeria will not do anything to make things better.

Do you understand or you are too silly to get it?
You're simply living in delusions, which makes you a proper fool!.. How can things get better when you only believe without action??, where has belief done anything without work??, common get away you here, stupid idiots everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by JuanDeDios: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
sulakishop:
Omo this one dey hot...

Use a poor currency to buy a stable coin, convert to a costly coin and sell to fiat. Thank me later.

With N2M this morning, I estimated 295k profit. I have screenshot...nairaland won't permit.

Sounds interesting. I wish Nigeria was a normal place where two strangers could come together and do business like normal human beings without worrying about getting scammed. Is it something one could start with a smaller amount?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Caleycash(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Sounds interesting. I wish Nigeria was a normal place where two strangers could come together and do business like normal human beings without worrying about getting scammed. Is it something one could start with a smaller amount?
The possibility of you getting scammed is 99.9%, be very wary about anything that sounds so good to be true!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Though things are difficult in Nigeria and all over the world..but Nigerians blames the government for everything.. meanwhile in the US the citizens creates most of the job..
Nigerians complains a lot
... always waiting for miracle instead of legitimately hustling like citizens of abroad....
US govt is doing a lots for her citizens. Is that not the major reason why all Nigerians want to go there?
On the other hand, Nigerians that you tagged as "complain a lot" are doing most of the things for themselves. From water provision to power to security to good education for your kids to housing to medical bills.
Nigerian Govts at all levels are nothing but embezzlers! Almost every naira earmark for capital projects are either looted, embezzled, diverted or mismanaged!
What is the support Nigerian govt is giving her citizens? Ordinary fuel subsidies that stabilised our economy was removed! Diesel subsidy was not only removed but also taxed in addition.
1kg of gas is now 1200 naira in most places. Thieves and clueless are succeeding each other and masses will continue to be at their mercy. Just pray you don't fall ill, like serious sickness. Then, you will understand how naive and clueless you are. Or, do you have health insurance? Were you able to afford it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by mixta140: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
SocialJustice:
This is your reality alone. The Nigeria I live in is not doomed.
thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by mixta140: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
SocialJustice:
This is your reality alone. The Nigeria I live in is not doomed.
thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by OVB123: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Oyindamolah:
it's not being easy. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. He barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help him with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

He said, "I am always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini, Life has not been fair with me that I know. to cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job"

He wishes God could change his story for good. He told me his getting depressed.
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by adem30: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
All thanks to SRA.

Click here to join

https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=71116405
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Zowee10(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
SapaProMax:
People on steady salary are hardly keeping body and soul. For those who are unemployed and without wages, be honest, how are you surviving?

Forex is keeping me alive
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
saasala:
I have a way of targeting Americans who are in need of web design, app, graphics services. $300 here, $200 there, $250 over there. I don't have any problems whatsoever and the economy isn't affecting me since I'm earning in $$
I thought you are spending in naira. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Those employed sef. You see those low-paid people on 40-50-100k fixed salary a month? With a family? I sometimes wake up at night wondering how they're surviving.

The amount I'm spending on food for a family of seven in a month has doubled within few months. I wonder too how people with low fixed income are getting by.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Trustedpronet: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
We dey beg and some are givers
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Curdlebug(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
PastorFire:

You see your problem? Still insulting mean .. Don't even know if na me go bail u 4 dat house rent mata

Baba, i don't like the way u talk, is not nice... If u can bail me out, i will be grateful no doubt about that.
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Eagba(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Nigerians complains a lot ... always waiting for miracle instead of legitimately hustling like citizens of abroad....
olodo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by SmartyPants(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Caleycash:
You're simply living in delusions, which makes you a proper fool!.. How can things get better when you only believe without action??, where has belief done anything without work??, common get away you here, stupid idiots everywhere!

So you read my post and didnt see that i emphasized so much on the taking of action? Are you drunk at this time of the day??

I'm not your problem so i suggest you find some other place to go and be a nuisance. In the first place what is your highest level of education anyway? Do you have the tools to hold such conversations?

I have taken more action to develop Nigeria than you can imagine. You sit in your little shop - which is assuming you actually have something meanginful to do, with an empty head to be ranting on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Perfectman91: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
saasala:
I have a way of targeting Americans who are in need of web design, app, graphics services. $300 here, $200 there, $250 over there. I don't have any problems whatsoever and the economy isn't affecting me since I'm earning in $$

Pls I need help on how you do the targeting? Thanks in advance 0 9 0 9 1 9 3 9 1 3 on WhatsApp
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by EASYBELLA: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hi, kindly put me through this pls,teach me how it works I beg you🙏
Zowee10:

Forex is keeping me alive
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by millionboi2: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Freelancerr:

Boss you dey teach person fx?
I will not only teach but show you how to be earning why you learn but you will pay me 100k,if you didn't make the money back in first month I will refund you.

You can pay installmental though
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by EASYBELLA: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kindly teach me how pls🙏
saasala:
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Caleycash(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
SmartyPants:

So you read my post and didnt see that i emphasized so much on the taking of action? Are you drunk at this time of the day??

I'm not your problem so i suggest you find some other place to go and be a nuisance. In the first place what is your highest level of education anyway? Do you have the tools to hold such conversations?

I have taken more action to develop Nigeria than you can imagine. You sit in your little shop - which is assuming you actually have something meanginful to do, with an empty head to be ranting on nairaland.
Your steps are meaningless that's my point, we need a collective step and effort, Ken Saro Wiwa tried, I'm driving at an extreme point that your efforts are furtile, stop wasting your time on a people that doesn't want change!, save yourself and your immediate family!, think deeper and reflect with your conscience, does Nigeria seem to you like a country that'll really change??, a country over 60 years with multiple tribal sentiments and religion, better think deep and save yourself!... my educational background is of no relevance to you!, I'm intentional about truth and facts!
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Zowee10(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
EASYBELLA:
Hi, kindly put me through this pls,teach me how it works I beg you🙏

First off don't put the idea in your mind that forex is a get Rick quick scheme, that if you start learning today you'll be profitable tomorrow nah .

Secondly it depends on whether you an idea about forex or you're a newbie. If it's the latter I'd advise you go to babypips dot com to learn the basics like learn literally everything there before you move further

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by sacajawea: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Juanmike:
You mean you don't mind getting drilled
In the ass?
Not me. A lot of other guys are doing it
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by DyingFetus: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Wow, I didn't know shrooms with LSD can grow in naija. I need to cultivate this too. What's your location?
LSD is not a plant, it's done in clandestine lab

Nice one NDLEA
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by DyingFetus: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Where do you get your LSD from 😂😂😂😂

One of my guy is a badass pharmacology student and he does everything

Just give him chemicals and equipment, you'll get it
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by thefunnelstudio: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
saasala:
Please can you share how you target them? I am in a related field(Brand identity design)
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by MrBroke(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sugar Mummy on God grin
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Opensecret247: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
We really need to learn how these agbado miscreants are surviving cos non of them are complaining. The dumbest thing they say now is go and learn forex as if the stuff has not been in existence till now. Most of them don't even know about affiliate marketing which is less stressful and more profitable once you identify the right niche. Bunch of empty skulls claiming woke.
can't you just state your point without using insulting words
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by papajingolo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
[color=#006600][/color][b]
CloudTrees:
Hunger and depression want to finish me.
Cost of living is expensive and no jobs.
I now know how tough it is to survive as an adult.
I have walked alot of distance applying for jobs. My canvas heel has succumbed to wear and tear. The shoe don really try for me.

No jobs anywhere, the best thing is to solicit for funds and open a shop. Now the problem is raising money,

Just leave your house and integrate with the society, that's when you understand how bad the society is although many are still lucky. May we not run out of luck in our lives

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Reply To Interview Invitation / Private Home Tutors Required (full/part Time) N80,000 + Benefits / Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.