Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? (16283 Views)

How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Is This The True Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployed Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by sonofthunder: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
saasala:
I have a way of targeting Americans who are in need of web design, app, graphics services. $300 here, $200 there, $250 over there. I don't have any problems whatsoever and the economy isn't affecting me since I'm earning in $$

Can you teach, guide, mentor a brother?

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Chetas81(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
BATified2023:
how will Peter obi handle it better?
best idea is to first called Nigeria involving the refinery to the roundtable discussion, those one can give advice to the president, what to do b4 remove the subsidy,as the president announced subsidy remove, the hell citizen begin to increase the price of petrol, this are the criminal attitude of many Nigerian citizen
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raymeg7:

My brother I live by grace, everyday before the day breaks, I will be calling on God to come to my rescue, like today, my wife called and said how are this kids going to school today, because she is tired of this borrowing and so on, I look into God, because him alone has been making it possible, I have to call my brothers wife to borrow me that next week God will answer me And I will pay my dept, I'm owning 3 online loan app, but one thing I believe is that as far as u do help people when u have, nothing will be difficult, is for the main time , God will answer all out prayers , I have gone to do many interviews, I'm even selling capps, but nobody is buying, the Lord is our strength
are you in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raymeg7:

My brother I live by grace, everyday before the day breaks, I will be calling on God to come to my rescue, like today, my wife called and said how are this kids going to school today, because she is tired of this borrowing and so on, I look into God, because him alone has been making it possible, I have to call my brothers wife to borrow me that next week God will answer me And I will pay my dept, I'm owning 3 online loan app, but one thing I believe is that as far as u do help people when u have, nothing will be difficult, is for the main time , God will answer all out prayers , I have gone to do many interviews, I'm even selling capps, but nobody is buying, the Lord is our strength
are you in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Manna4Gurls: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Betting?

you can learn lots of skills online. My second child that's is 15 years is making money daily from forex trading. I thought him though. But he went all out to learn more online. And he is doing great.
Sit down there dey waste your time on betting....

So what are u telling me this for? Will you give me 200k to start it? Will u support financially? If not hold ur useless advice for i have been receiving it for long. Na money I want not advice

That's what I'm saying, you have what it takes, so allow the trench boiz do they thing.
No one is wasting ur time, is not ur time. Mind ur business

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by dikings(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
I

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Wujio: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
BATified2023:
don’t mind all those forex rubbish people

They can only deceive d novice, check d demograph of both betting n forex n u will see no difference

I just thank God say I quick get sense with forex

It will get so bad to a stage they will tell u about using robot to trade n lord setting, Bros forex don ruin 2 people I know, the one that introduced it to me n his cousin

They are both working for people now n getting paid less than 100k n they were big men before

As I dey like this I no even dey like hear anything about forex

They are both working for people now n getting paid less than 100k n they were big men before shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Sleekfingers: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

So what are u telling me this for? Will you give me 200k to start it? Will u support financially? If not hold ur useless advice for i have been receiving it for long. Na money I want not advice

That's what I'm saying, you have what it takes, so allow the trench boiz do they thing.
No one is wasting ur time, is not ur time. Mind ur business

I don't need your peanuts. I am contended with what I have....
Enjoy wasting your time
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by omolola12345(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Some are into Neolife, affiliate marketing, GHT and the likes, some are into business both online and physical. Some stay with their parents eating day and night, some go into home tutorials, some go into the creation of private schools etc. For those that do not have idea of anything to do they are going through shege.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by JuanDeDios: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
aycorporat:

You wonder on their behalf or for yourself?
Logically, I'd not need to wonder for myself because I'd know already. Now, I really doubt you have enough sense to process this response since what you asked is all you could think of as if it matters.
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
SocialJustice:
This is your reality alone. The Nigeria I live in is not doomed.
it is not his reality alone. It is the reality of most average Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by sulakishop(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Smaller amount won't fetch much, the model is making use of bulk purchase. I really wish Nigeria is in it's right sen5es as you said. I explained some of the models on my blog in my signature. There are several models, all paying as long as Naira is falling.

JuanDeDios:

Sounds interesting. I wish Nigeria was a normal place where two strangers could come together and do business like normal human beings without worrying about getting scammed. Is it something one could start with a smaller amount?
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by millionboi2: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syade:

Pls can you teach me too cos I am interested (Drop message on 09067137549)
don't email me,I wouldn't get it,I sent you a text on this phone number as I didn't see your number on Whatsapp.....call me
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Though things are difficult in Nigeria and all over the world..but Nigerians blames the government for everything.. meanwhile in the US the citizens creates most of the job..
Nigerians complains a lot ... always waiting for miracle instead of legitimately hustling like citizens of abroad....
US government are not as corrupt and useless like Nigeria government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by peterbello(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
sulakishop:
Omo this one dey hot...

Use a poor currency to buy a stable coin, convert to a costly coin and sell to fiat. Thank me later.

With N2M this morning, I estimated 295k profit. I have screenshot...nairaland won't permit.

You mean using Naira to buy USDT/BUSD then convert to maybe (B)TC or eth then sell via p2p?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by millionboi2: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syade:

Pls can you teach me too cos I am interested (Drop message on 09067137549)
this your number is saying number busy not going through,drop another number
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by BIZNess123(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
u r the biggest fool ever.with which enabling environment are they going to create job.which light,high cost of living,no kind of support from the govt.my dear u are very useless.infact thank you stars this is faceless forum.i would have send u to ur useless dead parents.

Instead of you to criticize constructively you are even threatening me .....

My Dad is a retired general so be guided this is a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by BIZNess123(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
DeepSight:

If you say Nigerians do not legitimately hustle you must be living on Mars.

I didn't say all Nigerians am talking about those into fraud
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by BIZNess123(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
maasoap:

US govt is doing a lots for her citizens. Is that not the major reason why all Nigerians want to go there?
On the other hand, Nigerians that you tagged as "complain a lot" are doing most of the things for themselves. From water provision to power to security to good education for your kids to housing to medical bills.
Nigerian Govts at all levels are nothing but embezzlers! Almost every naira earmark for capital projects are either looted, embezzled, diverted or mismanaged!
What is the support Nigerian govt is giving her citizens? Ordinary fuel subsidies that stabilised our economy was removed! Diesel subsidy was not only removed but also taxed in addition.
1kg of gas is now 1200 naira in most places. Thieves and clueless are succeeding each other and masses will continue to be at their mercy. Just pray you don't fall ill, like serious sickness. Then, you will understand how naive and clueless you are. Or, do you have health insurance? Were you able to afford it?

But we keep electing these leaders into power

There after complain about them... that's why
Nigerians needs to come together and Chase out these looters and criminals..but before we are set to do that one of us would have been given a position, from there the looting continues..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by aycorporat(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Logically, I'd not need to wonder for myself because I'd know already. Now, I really doubt you have enough sense to process this response since what you asked is all you could think of as if it matters.

Pele. Fake life
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by BIZNess123(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Muyiii:

You’re right but I think that’s also unfair. For one to create a means of income, there economy should be conducive for it. For instance we don’t even have a stable power supply, you compare Nigeria to other countries, business can thrive there because there is good policies and infrastructural amenities to enable it. Nigerians aren’t lazy people. I’m not based in Nigeria and I left because it was hard to get any significant job based on merit. Where I am now, I don’t only work for reputable firm but I also have side incomes eg. I’ve got shuttle buses at the airport that I operate, I’ve got Uber vehicles and I do side penetration test jobs for companies. Long story short Nigerian isn’t in anyway conducive to even start a legitimate business, a lot of factors will lead to the demise of that business.

All these benefits pertaining to a thriving business atmosphere can be achieved by electing the right leaders but tribalism and nepotism is the other of the day...

After electing them we in turn complain..then when the Cake reaches one's side he keeps quiet..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Muyiii(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
BIZNess123:

All these benefits pertaining to a thriving business atmosphere can be achieved by electing the right leaders but tribalism and nepotism is the other of the day...

After electing them we in turn complain..then when the Cake reaches one's side he keeps quiet..

You couldn’t have said it better. Sometimes I can’t help but think we deserve what we get from our so called leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
BIZNess123:

But we keep electing these leaders into power

There after complain about them... that's why
Nigerians needs to come together and Chase out these looters and criminals..but before we are set to do that one of us would have been given a position, from there the looting continues..

The problem is that we are our leaders and our leaders are equally us. This means that we are electing and appointing these leaders from among ourselves, they didn't fall from heaven. So, we are practically stuck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Raymeg7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
are you in Lagos ?

I just left Lagos back to east, I left Lagos on December last year, this is over 10 months now
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Pk01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
pitamah901:
Uiux and crypto trading, i also teach how to trade
teach me how to trade. How much is the fee?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raymeg7:

Caps? Most people these days are after what to eat, not caps to wear. Why not going into selling of food stuff instead since you might not have big capital?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Pk01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
sulakishop:
Looking for N2m to start crypto arbitrage
make I pay 3k .make you teach me arbitrage nw.
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:
250k monthly, 1 kid and wife but still finding it hard to save, the economy is hard
That's about my monthly expenditure on food alone: me, wife, 4 kids and mum. Rising daily expenses are eating deep into everyone's income

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Ifyclaire: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's not easy but thank God for so many online opportunities like affiliate marketing. I don't feel worried at all. I earn even more than those that are employed from the comfort of my house just with my smartphone.

Try this, you will thank me later. https:///epxcdr
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by pitamah901: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pk01:

I offer two types of training ,the first is majorly just teaching and giving you materials to learn too.

The second is both teaching, sending materials to study,mentorship, live sessions, pairing you with other mentors, basically putting you through the whole process until you get your can comfortably trade on your own.

Depends on the one you are interested in
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Morepips2her(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
MrNipplesLover:
This question is directed to guys only...

The females are never unemployed...

They have their workshops intact and mobile...

They're doing well...

Says who?
Please rephrase......
I'm a single mum, a graduate with no job and it has not been easy surviving, feeding has always been from hand to mouth, my email is bombarded with CVs sent out to HRs,
Any legit hustle that will help put food on my table and make my daughter resume school would be highly appreciated, please
Re: Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? by Adanielo: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pk01:

Nigerian Millionaires you see on YouTube and Instagram are not fake, fraudulent, or scams, some of them are very legit and they took advantage of industry trade secrets.

if you remain poor after this course then it is totally your fault. I am going to give my blueprint for arbitrage investing (updates) for free. From this Blueprint, you can learn how to generate your own updates and stop chasing and begging people, you can even do an update trade where you exchange your update for another person's update. you can stand in confidence in this industry. The risk is lower than trading in crypto or forex, and the money is like real-estate money without stress, in this industry gaining 4x, 10x, 20x, or 50x, your money is very easy.

I don't intend to teach everything one day but gradually through different means, I will expose the truths to you. And the first course is free. But the others won't be, they will be paid but very affordable. I need to filter serious people from the ones that are not serious.

So, what is in it for me, if I am not collecting your money? Well, what I need in exchange is a community. I am trying to build one of the biggest arbitrage communities in West Africa. I believe it is possible to achieve.

Here is the link to the group [url]/mrsavetraining[/url]

Join if you are interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Reply To Interview Invitation / Private Home Tutors Required (full/part Time) N80,000 + Benefits / Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.