Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom (3197 Views)

4 Sexually Transmitted Infections Which Can Be Contacted Even While Using Condom / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Rahkman: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Real gees get stand by pep cream pie the pussy and watch it flow like a boss grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by CooldipoMPS: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Play it safe...........stay alive

Stylplus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
aisha1314:

I'm a girl and I don't like using condoms. I know it's important for safe sex and disease prevention but I just prefer sex without a condom. When I tell some friends this, they immediately begin scolding me about putting my health at risk by being irresponsible about sex but I have a different opinion.
I only have one sexual partner who's a long term boyfriend and (as far as I know) I'm his only partner too. We were both virgins when we met so there's little worry about having a disease from a previous partner. And to prevent pregnancy, I use the contraceptive pill which is even more effective than condoms.
I'm not saying everyone should just have unprotected sex without worry or concerns, it's about what you and your partner feel is right for you and your level of comfort with each other.

In your case, I think it's good you stood your ground and refused to have sex without protection though. If that's what makes you comfortable (which is wise I have to say) then you stick to it no matter what anyone else tells you.
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Meritjoshua(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rahkman:
Real gees get stand by pep cream pie the pussy and watch it flow like a boss grin grin grin
vasline crew spotted. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by aisha1314(f): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Do you do anal?

Nope. And I don't think I ever will. In my opinion, anal is for gay men. And besides it has health risks.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by aisha1314(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

Keep using contraceptives you dont know you're damaging your womb then you'll be looking for one innocent man to bear your baggage I pity you.

undecided undecided undecided
Use of contraceptives does not cause infertility. Every educated person knows that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Rayban26: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
aisha1314:

undecided undecided undecided
Use of contraceptives does not cause infertility. Every educated person knows that.

Oya continue. Na your womb
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Bliss52: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmmmn

Many girls are put for revenge sharing std
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by BigYash: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
The whole sex game is madness.. what will you say of the guys that lick pussy and still wear condom to fvck same pussy he drank water from? Girls will drink cum and still use condom when itโ€™s time for penetration.. who exactly is fooling who? Abegy ..
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Blitzking: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
I met this girl about a month ago but we started dating since lastweek thursday. So we planned to have fun yesterday. During the pre intemacy i brought out a coรฑdom she was like "for what"? Do you think i have HIV? Do yov take me for a runz girl? I tried to explain but my explainations fell on deaf ears.

She left after i insisted in using a condom. As for me i can't have sex without protection. I can't just do it.
My question is why do some girls hate using condom?
she is either a runs girl or she was sent to distribute hiv..just ask her let's go to the nearest hospital for hiv rapid test
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Meritjoshua(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Nope. And I don't think I ever will. In my opinion, anal is for gay men. And besides it has health risks.
which school do you attend please?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by aisha1314(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

Oya continue. Na your womb

Exactly. My body my choice. grin grin grin
I just want to avoid unsafe abortion which could definitely cause barrenness or worse.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by MrAgbako: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
They hate condom because they want to give you STD ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฏ
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Slynation(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
aisha1314:

I'm a girl and I don't like using condoms. I know it's important for safe sex and disease prevention but I just prefer sex without a condom. When I tell some friends this, they immediately begin scolding me about putting my health at risk by being irresponsible about sex but I have a different opinion.
I only have one sexual partner who's a long term boyfriend and (as far as I know) I'm his only partner too. We were both virgins when we met so there's little worry about having a disease from a previous partner. And to prevent pregnancy, I use the contraceptive pill which is even more effective than condoms.
I'm not saying everyone should just have unprotected sex without worry or concerns, it's about what you and your partner feel is right for you and your level of comfort with each other.

In your case, I think it's good you stood your ground and refused to have sex without protection though. If that's what makes you comfortable (which is wise I have to say) then you stick to it no matter what anyone else tells you.
You are destroying yourself in the name of contraceptive... Anyways, you will learn the hard way one day because you play too much. I shaah hope you don't.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Rayban26: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Slynation:
You are destroying yourself in the name of contraceptive... Anyways, you will learn the hard way one day because you play too much. I shaah hope you don't.

Leave her make una no advise her
She don use internet justify her foolishness. Na her boyfriend go marry am like that when womb spoil.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Curious345: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Why don't you marry him ? "Long term boyfriend"?
aisha1314:

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Curious345: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2023
BigYash:
The whole sex game is madness.. what will you say of the guys that lick pussy and still wear condom to fvck same pussy he drank water from? Girls will drink cum and still use condom when itโ€™s time for penetration.. who exactly is fooling who? Abegy ..
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by DyingFetus: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Op just do.this , you won't regret it

Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by aisha1314(f): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Slynation:

For God's sake, contraceptives don't cause infertility.
Why not do your research before saying stuff
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Meritjoshua:
I met this girl about a month ago but we started dating since lastweek thursday. So we planned to have fun yesterday. During the pre intemacy i brought out a coรฑdom she was like "for what"? Do you think i have HIV? Do yov take me for a runz girl? I tried to explain but my explainations fell on deaf ears.

She left after i insisted in using a condom. As for me i can't have sex without protection. I can't just do it.
My question is why do some girls hate using condom?

Don't do it... it's not safe..
They may be clean tho.. but it's better to be safe than to be sorry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by LarryCork: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
aisha1314:

For God's sake, contraceptives don't cause infertility.
Why not do your research before saying stuff

SHAME ON U...so u commmto nairaland saying women should go to prostitution becuzz pills dont work?u want men to pay for sexxc?shame u & u shame less u!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom by Gee64: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Take this warning seriously because she will come back oh.
Reminderz:
run oo, she's either trying to give you that HIV or she wants to pin you with pregnancy or fake one... it's a cheap manipulation tactic...

run oo, and run away from fornication in general if you love your life... but if you don't, continue...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers / Shaving Burns & Bumps / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.