Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) (80224 Views)

Anambra Billionaire Set To Wed 26-year-old Miss Universe Nigeria (photo) / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by toxtimmy: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lol.... we say we be giant of Africa but we can't make bicycle.... the first time man made bicycle was yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago.

Welcome to zombie land

Wisdomkosi:
"I Was Shocked After Seeing That Nigeria Actually Import Common Matches From India And Indonesia. I Asked Myself, What Actually Is Nigeria Producing And Exporting Outside The Country Apart From Oil" ?- Wisdom Nwedene
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
we are a proudly shameless country
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by shinealight(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

Agbado is very lucrative

How many of you can do without consuming Cassava or Agbado derivatives in one week? Be honest! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by berrystunn(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
"I Was Shocked After Seeing That Nigeria Actually Import Common Matches From India And Indonesia. I Asked Myself, What Actually Is Nigeria Producing And Exporting Outside The Country Apart From Oil" ?- Wisdom Nwedene

Too many made in Nigeria in Aba, with a selling point,. made in uk, us, India. China..etc
Because an foreign things my people like..

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by spinna: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Good morning..

are you just waking up.. since you were a baby when st louis sugar and titus were reigning..did you wonder where they were made?

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by BlackhatMentor: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nairalander248:

It's not made in India. It's locally made.

If they write made in Aba, Yoruba and Hausa no go buy coz them go think say na Ipob products grin

They would write Made in Nigeria

Not made in Aba

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by CodeTemplar: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
What about candies, sweets and chocolate bars?
What about toothbrushes?
We need to replace BBNaija with science competitions.

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by NAC1666: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Corruption
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Quintopia: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
toxtimmy:
Lol.... we say we be giant of Africa but we can't make bicycle.... the first time man made bicycle was yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago.

Welcome to zombie land

BRAINLESS DUNCE.

WE MANUFACTURE CARS, BUSES, SUVs, ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIERS, GUNBOATS, AND EVEN FIRE TRUCKS IN NIGERIA.

Why don’t YOU go online and learn for FREE how to build bicycles, and sell?

SIT IN YOUR BACKYARD BEING USELESS TO THE WORLD AND YOU THINK EVERYONE IS USELESS LIKE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Advancedman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

NOTHING AND NOTHINGHESS IN THE MIDST OF ABUNDANCE TO BE PRODUCE
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by CodeTemplar: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
shinealight:

How many of you can do without consuming Cassava or Agbado derivatives in one week? Be honest! grin grin
I can.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Quintopia: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Advancedman:

NOTHING AND NOTHINGHESS IN THE MIDST OF ABUNDANCE TO BE PRODUCE

SHUT UP, YOU LAZY WRETCH.

THE INNOSON PLANT ALONE EMPLOYS OVER 5,000 NIGERIANS.

WHY NOT GET OFF YOUR LAZY BACKSIDE AND BE THE NEW INNOSON?

2 Likes

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by MmMaganda(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nothing man no go see
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Smartguyboy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
1Sharon:

It's made in Indonesia. I've googled the company.

Dey play
Till you start seeing Oral B and closed up are all made in China but you will see made in Nigeria 🇳🇬.

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by MrDoGood(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Those are Aba made.

Yet aba don't make toothpick or pencil ✏️

Dey play
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Quintopia: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
MrDoGood:

Yet aba don't make toothpick or pencil ✏️

Dey play

If Aba “don’t make toothpick or pencil”, WHY DON’T YOU set up a small place in your yard and start producing them?

The people that make them in other countries, do they have two heads?

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Timmi: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

Go and research and then come back to share with us the answer to your question
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by lukmammy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
What have we not seen?? We are a country that import TOOTHPICK using millions of dollars

Wisdomkosi:

1 Like

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by uuzba(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Now you understand why $1 = N1000
Before 2024, it will reach N2000 for $1
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Quintopia: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE THE PEOPLE NOTICE THAT AN ITEM WHICH CAN BE PRODUCED LOCALLY IS BEING IMPORTED, AND INSTEAD OF RUSHING TO PRODUCE THE ITEM, THEY START INSULTING “NIGERIA”, AS IF NIGERIA IS A PERSON.

YOU ARE THE “NIGERIA” YOU ARE INSULTING.

BECAUSE YOU ARE PERSONALLY USELESS AND CANNOT BUILD ANYTHING.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Quintopia: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
lukmammy:
What have we not seen?? We are a country that import TOOTHPICK using millions of dollars

BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO MAKE TOOTHPICKS AND SELL.

WHAT STOPS YOU FROM PRODUCING TOOTHPICKS?

YOU ARE IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.

Do you think it’s the government’s job to build toothpick factories?

USELESS GENERATION.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by JetApartment: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Were you also shocked that Fuel Subsidy was said to have been removed & said to have been re-introduced through the back door

The prompt you used for this image can do better than this result you got, twick it a little.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by toxtimmy: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
See as you make yourself look stupid... I'm sure in your village you are the brightest lamp.

We don't manufacture cars in Nigeria....we assemble cars in Nigeria.

Every part of a car that is made of steel in Nigeria is imported... the radio imported, almost all the engine imported... I can go on and on, but since you are the brightest lamp in your village you can figure the rest out.

It's sad to see people think like you.

You cannot build bicycle without steel... Nigeria has no steel plant... until Nigeria has steel plant anything mechanical engineering count is out.

Quintopia:

BRAINLESS DUNCE.

WE MANUFACTURE CARS, BUSES, SUVs, ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIERS, GUNBOATS, AND EVEN FIRE TRUCKS IN NIGERIA.

Why don’t YOU go online and learn for FREE how to build bicycles, and sell?

SIT IN YOUR BACKYARD BEING USELESS TO THE WORLD AND YOU THINK EVERYONE IS USELESS LIKE YOU.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by oyeb15: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
No nation survive on high energy.

Government remove subsidy-- companies close down + inflation -- Naira collapses

Then d money our foolish president makes from subsidy become valueless.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by ufotunang: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
That is why the dollars is rising... import,import, import ....I even heard this morning in the news nigeria inports woods.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by nyongvictor: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Are you aware that the head light of Benz is imported from Germany.....does it mean they can't produce headlights for their cars.... simple economic....if import cost is lower than production cost what do you do ?? Simple logic
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by occfx: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

They are producing and manufacturing corruption and some idiots in agbado land are supporting it.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by ufotunang: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Abi...and with that nigerians and politcians wants dollars to be 1 naira to a dollar ...and how can that be possible 🙄
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Showglass: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
You're such a miserable IPOB
legitnow1:

I USE TO THINK THE WHITE MAN WAS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, THEN I DISCOVERED THAT THE OIL AND GAS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA.

TAKE AWAY THE OIL AND GAS AND WATCH NIGERIANS RETURN BACK TO FARMING AND INDUSTRY.

THOSE COUNTRIES YOU MENTION DO NOT HAVE OIL LIKE WE DO.

THE ONLY REASON TINUBU WANT TO BE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE OF OIL AND GAS, SAME BUHARI.

ALOT OF TRIBAL BIGGOT WILL SUPPORT A FAILING PRESIDENT BECAUSE THEY WANT HIM TO LOOT FOR THEIR TRIBE FROM NATIONAL TREASURY.

SO, OIL AND GAS IS THE NUMBER 1 PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.

Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Ken4Christ: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

Our leaders are just wicked. This is why the value of naira is low and keep depreciating daily.
Re: Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) by Ken4Christ: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

You sef produce something and stop complaining.

If you give him loan, he will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.