Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette (1690 Views)

Meet β€œSiddiq Abubakar”, The Owner Of The GCE Certificate Atiku Stole / Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by garfield1: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
slivertongue:

The court is not the creator of GCL or the false claim made by Tinubu. regardless of what the court says Tinubu is officially a forger, he lied under oath. I had doubted the accusations but with what he filled with his handwriting i now believe he is what he is accused of.

Tinubu is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.how dare you say he is an official forger? I thought you are law abiding
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by slivertongue: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.how dare you say he is an official forger? I thought you are law abiding

the Court can't absolve him from GCL.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by garfield1: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
slivertongue:

the Court can't absolve him from GCL.

As far as the court does not indict him, he is fine
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Case closed!
Adekunle ova to jhuuu. grin
Atiku is not from the A-FON-JA tribe of FONJAS o! cheesy

FONJA
FONJA
FONJA
FONJA
A-FON-JA!!!

🎀🎀🎀🎀
🎢🎢🎢🎢
🎡🎡🎡🎡
πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by slivertongue: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

As far as the court does not indict him, he is fine

a liar is liar regardless. a false claims is a false regardless. an identity thief is an identity thief regardless.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by adekolaelect(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
greggng:

Lots of people change name everyday . The most important thing is for you to follow due process..swear affidavit to that effect ...our law accepts it . I know a guy that used his maternal name as surname ...he even graduated with it . Recently he has gone to change name . Like I said those in doubt of atiku claim should go to court ..get court orde4 to find out if the sidik was actually same atiku . Conspiracy theory doesn't work .. Atiku never claimed to attend Chicago State University...he never stopped anyone from.visiting waec to confirm unlike tinubu asking court to stop him from accessing his document
Stop acting like political Jobbers!!!! He was Atiku in primary school later Chang to Sidiq whent it is time for WAEC then later changed to Atiku when he got admission till date? How does this make sense to you? Or na this no job in our society turned you to this?
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maize247:
Thief pursuing thief. If not for Pandora expos and money laundering case against Obi he would have been the last man standing

Very fake. There is no money laundering case. All the money in the Pandora files was money Peter Obi obtained legally before politics.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Pakute: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Born Atiku - changed to Siddiq during WAEC - then back to Atiku, after WAEC. why is Siddiq so important to WAEC?, Lol
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Pakute: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Very fake. There is no money laundering case. All the money in the Pandora files was money Peter Obi obtained legally before politics.
Try dey fear God.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pakute:
Try dey fear God.

What kind of funny reply is this? I just stated facts. Peter Obi's money that was listed in the Pandora files is not siphoned money. It is his money that he kept in a tax haven place.

Finito.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by ONUTOPSY(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Primary = steps Fathers name
Secondry = Fathers name
Tertiary institution = family name.
I think so.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Gajagojo: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Gajagojo: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
greggng:

Lots of people change name everyday . The most important thing is for you to follow due process..swear affidavit to that effect ...our law accepts it . I know a guy that used his maternal name as surname ...he even graduated with it . Recently he has gone to change name . Like I said those in doubt of atiku claim should go to court ..get court orde4 to find out if the sidik was actually same atiku . Conspiracy theory doesn't work .. Atiku never claimed to attend Chicago State University...he never stopped anyone from.visiting waec to confirm unlike tinubu asking court to stop him from accessing his document

Where is the change to Siddiq affidavit?
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by greggng: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
Stop acting like political Jobbers!!!! He was Atiku in primary school later Chang to Sidiq whent it is time for WAEC then later changed to Atiku when he got admission till date? How does this make sense to you? Or na this no job in our society turned you to this?

Go to court with all your details . Atiku didn't bring his matter to court of public opinion ..
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by greggng: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gajagojo:

Where is the change to Siddiq affidavit?

This is why I said go to court and nail him.if you have case against him . Assuming atiku didn't go to court none of us would ve know what we now know about tinubu
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Gajagojo: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
greggng:

This is why I said go to court and nail him.if you have case against him . Assuming atiku didn't go to court none of us would ve know what we now know about tinubu
I have no interest in mailing him
I am responding to what you posted

My comment is a direct reaction o what you said that people change name everyday etc and so the question again
Where is the change to Siddiq affidavit? The absence of that puts a big whole in your thesis
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Pakute: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

What kind of funny reply is this? I just stated facts. Peter Obi's money that was listed in the Pandora files is not siphoned money. It is his money that he kept in a tax haven place.

Finito.
Hiding millions of dollars in the name of his underage daughter and both his underage daughter and son were directors of the shell company, try dey fear God o.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Christistruth00: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Oluwole affidavit πŸ˜‚
These gazette people are PDP's paid hacks. grin

Meanwhile. BBC released today:
There is no evidence that the diploma Nigeria's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted to the country's electoral commission was forged, the BBC's Global Disinformation Team has found.

If Atiku rejected Chicago State University affidavit why must anyone accept his own?

Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by greggng: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gajagojo:
I have no interest in mailing him
I am responding to what you posted

My comment is a direct reaction o what you said that people change name everyday etc and so the question again
Where is the change to Siddiq affidavit? The absence of that puts a big whole in your thesis

I am not in a position to answer that question . I believe if you don't believe the affidavits he has shown the world ...simply take him to court . If you want me to start reacting over nothing ...that us not my way. If tinubu certificate issue didn't get to usa court ...I won't be discussing it ...
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pakute:

Hiding millions of dollars in the name of his underage daughter and both his underage daughter and son were directors of the shell company, try dey fear God o.

To protect the money that he worked hard for from taxes. I was underage and a director of my father's company. Cross in Big Brother was underage and director of his father's company. It is normal.

Peter Obi moved his money to prevent losing it to taxes and these banks offer fantastic returns too.

He did not siphon government money. It was his money.

Finito.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pakute:

Watch Flash of Genius, where Bob Kearn in a true story drama created a company with his kids as directors in the company.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Pakute: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Watch Flash of Genius, where Bob Kearn in a true story drama created a company with his kids as directors in the company.
A sitting Governor dey break CCB law, you dey carry mouth dey tell me to go watch one yeye movie like say Bob Kearn was the Governor of Anambra. in another clime, dem for don amputate hin two hands join. una no get shame o.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pakute:
A sitting Governor dey break CCB law, you dey carry mouth dey tell me to go watch one yeye movie like say Bob Kearn was the Governor of Anambra. in another clime, dem for don amputate hin two hands join. una no get shame o.

He opened the accounts before he became governor. He did not break code of conduct laws because the money were opened in the name of his children and it is legally no more his.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Pakute: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

He opened the accounts before he became governor. He did not break code of conduct laws because the money were opened in the name of his children and it is legally no more his.
Park well abeg.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by BrokenTV: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pakute:
Park well abeg.
He has educated you on what you don't know, you are asking him to park well.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by DaddyJapan(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-abubakar-legally-regularised-name-from-siddiq-abubakar-50-years-ago-in-lagos-august-1973-affidavit-shows/

Atiku made the switch to Siddiq at the age of 19, yet did not formally declare this change at a Magistrate's Court until eight years later, in 1973.
Interesting still is that the statutory declaration was only made after he had become a 'Deputy Preventive Superintendent'.

A case of smoke and mirrors, much like "Teflon Don" Tinubu's. cool
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Pakute: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
BrokenTV:

He has educated you on what you don't know, you are asking him to park well.
Educating zombidients is like pouring water in a basket. Obi dey steady operate hin shell companies 14months after he become Governor. one zombidient go come here dey tell me nonsense. make una park well abeg.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Idiotseverywher: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing will stick son.the new evidence will not even be admitted
. Guy some times your comments and arguments baffles me, you don't sense at all
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by garfield1: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Guy some times your comments and arguments baffles me, you don't sense at all

It should not,it is the truth.ofvourse it won't make sense to dull,dumb people.
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Gajagojo: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2023
greggng:

I am not in a position to answer that question . I believe if you don't believe the affidavits he has shown the world ...simply take him to court . If you want me to start reacting over nothing ...that us not my way. If tinubu certificate issue didn't get to usa court ...I won't be discussing it ...
I never said I don't believe the affidavit
You are the one holding brief for him
I just pointed out that we are missing an affidavit for the name change to Siddiq. Since you decided to advocate for him surely you can see that your argument was meaningless because it is incomplete. Since you place so much store by affidavit in your advocacy don't you agree that an affidavit for name change to Siddiq is necessary if we are to give credence to the final Affidavit signaling name change from Siddiq
The question remains

HOW DID HE BECOME SIDDIQ? on what date ? by what process?
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by greggng: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

I never said I don't believe the affidavit
You are the one holding brief for him
I just pointed out that we are missing an affidavit for the name change to Siddiq. Since you decided to advocate for him surely you can see that your argument was meaningless because it is incomplete. Since you place so much store by affidavit in your advocacy don't you agree that an affidavit for name change to Siddiq is necessary if we are to give credence to the final Affidavit signaling name change from Siddiq
The question remains

HOW DID HE BECOME SIDDIQ? on what date ? by what process?

In a way we are saying the same thing ...The best thing to do is to approach the court...Thstbway you can present what you have to shame him .
Re: Atiku Legally Regularised Name From Siddiq Abubakar 50 Years Ago - Gazette by Gajagojo: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2023
greggng:

In a way we are saying the same thing ...The best thing to do is to approach the court...Thstbway you can present what you have to shame him .
No we are not
The best thing for you to do would have been to allow those who wish to approach the courts to do so but since you constituted yourself into Siddiq's Ambassador to Nairaland and his special counsel explaining about affidavits you have only attracted more questions seeking clarification
Why is it you of all the people on Nairaland I am asking this?

You seem to know Siddiq very well
So tell us when he first started bearing the name SIDDIQ and by what procedure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission / Great Video About The Making Of The Obudu Cable Car / Balancing State Creations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.