Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal (156 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / Blacks And Jews As Minority People Who Were Once Enslaved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal by Bubu4Sea: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2023
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal by bammo: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2023
sad
Re: Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2023
The land was given to the descendants of Jacob (Israel) based on a promise that they will keep the covenant between them and God but they later turned away from that covenant so they were CURSED!
According to the Bible Jacob (Israel) had 12 sons today all the descendants of Jacob has been driven away from that land and those in possession of the land today are foreigners.

So God is not interested in the rebellious descendants of Jacob anymore but Jerusalem must continue to exist until the resurrection of David, God promised David that city will forever stand no matter what happens that's why no Jupiter can wipe out Jerusalem from the world's map!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal by 07kjb: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal by Bliss52: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Of all the problem, na your own be that
Re: Both Bible & Quoran Lists Jews As Owners Of Isreal by divide9ja: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
This shows that the head slammers are justing being evil.

(1) (Reply)

Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? / My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka / Recognize The Witches And Wizards In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.