Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka (157 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka by potent5(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
The Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu Catholic Chaplaincy, Rev Father Ejike Mbaka has told Nigerian politicians to stop coming to his annual harvest and bazaar if they would not donate money.
The controversial Catholic priest, however, warned banks and businesses that failed to make donations to his adoration ministry, that he would cut ties with them adding that his bazaar would be strictly for business and money-making.
Mbaka stated this during a recent church programme whose video had since gone viral.
In the video seen by SaharaReporters on Friday, Fr Mbaka said he did not want someone who would come to his bazaar and refuse to break “kola” while he announced November 12, 2023 as a date for his ministry's bazaar.
According to him, the agenda for the bazaar "is mega wealth and not meager, mega wealth” adding that “Everyone should go and prepare well for it. Save what you will use to show God's appreciation. At least once in a year, you show appreciation to God.
“Come along with all our friends. Don’t come with someone who will be bad luck for us. Or someone who will come here to make trouble. Or someone who will come here that day and refuse to break cola.
“What we have that day is giving money to God. If you know you wouldn’t want to participate in it, don’t come. Bazaar has a spirit that accompanies it. When we see you, you will be given a microphone to come and kill a cow for God. It’s not an insult, it’s for God.
“But if you say no and would want to make trouble for us because you know the way to the Bishop’s house or anywhere else, you will only meet trouble at the end of it.
“I can’t understand how someone would come for a bazaar and refuse to break cola and a Rev Father would be asked to go and apologise to him. And it’s being told as a story. The one who’s right then becomes wrong and vice versa.
“Let it not happen again, because if someone tries it again, he will be forced to beg for food with empty plates in the street."
“All the banks we have relationships with should come and do something for God in the bazaar. If they don’t come, it means they don’t want our relationship again. Yes, it’s business.”

Source:
https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/20/my-church-bazaar-business-and-money-making-stay-away-if-you-wont-donate-father-mbaka

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka by wittywriter: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
god of men...

There is a business side to all religious establishment.

Wittyness
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka by BigTableShaker(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yebhoes and kudi.

If na Yoruba pastor said this, those ragtag elupee flatmud Jews go don scatter everywhere.

SMH
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
BigTableShaker:
Yebhoes and kudi

Spits..

To hell with slaves

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka by BigTableShaker(f): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Spits..

To hell with slaves

To hell with slaves!

spits..
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka by judatech: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
BigTableShaker:
Yebhoes and kudi.

If na Yoruba pastor said this, those ragtag elupee flatmud Jews go don scatter everywhere.

SMH
They don't need to say it...
We see it

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Sunny Solar Sunday / Religious Nigerians / New Sneakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.