Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) (24413 Views)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Pictures Of Nigerians Watching Peter Obi's Press Conference In Their Shops Today / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Believeintruth: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:

Question for Peter Obi

Does he belong to APGA,PDP or Labour Party

Oga propaganda and lies no dey sell. i would advise you to be very careful with what you post otherwise you will be in the latest topic on nairaland that you are arrested by DSS
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by SyndyB(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Small yansh dey shake oooo grin

Meanwhile President BAT is busy moving Nigeria forward..

May your life be moved forward the way he (Tinubu) is moving Nigeria forward!
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by johnjose68: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kcz5u_5Epc?feature=shared

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi is currently holding a World Press Conference in Abuja

Asked by a reporter why these issues were not thrashed before the elections, Obi answered...

It doesn't matter when this comes up. The issue is too fundamental to be trivialised at any time. When Ben Johnson, the Canadian sprinter was found guilty of doping (use of drugs or banned substances to enhance performance), he was stripped of his gold meda and lost his world record. Even though they took the test sample before the event, they didn't say, "oh! The race is over and he won, therefore, let us forget about it." They cancelled the win.

This Obi and his gullible followers grin

He should explain why he submitted GCE instead of BSc to INEC. Is he hiding something??

Is he not proud of his University degree
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by murphybo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Which one is cheif Bola Tinubu again, cant call him president ni yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by hatchy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:
Notice that Peter Obi never referred to President Tinubu as "President".
It is time to bring down Atiku and Obi; they don't mean well for the country. They just want to rule.
So in that your little, unintelligent mind and fish brain, you have made sense with all that trash you wrote there.

You are the most foolish person I have met this week.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dmacqh:
No insults. Fill in these for Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu Tinubu

Name Ahmed Adekunle Bola Tinubu.
Nationality: Nigerian of Yoruba origin
Date of Birth , 1952, 1954, 1955 ? 1952
Primary school name and dates ? I don't know and I don't care.
Secondary school name and dates ?I don't know and I don't care.
University name and dates ? Chicago State University from 1977 to 1979.
Sex ? Three times a week.
Is Tinubu alleged CSU certificate authentic or designed to taste by his vendor ? The certificate has not been proved to be inauthentic.
NYSC date ? I have no information on this and I don't care.

Let us leave the certificate matter and let us discuss something else.

(1) The decline in exchange rate has caused a heavy pressure on the naira, with the naira exchanging at more than a thousand naira. Can you propose a practical approach to tackling the exchange rate decline?

(2) How do you propose the government tackles the problem of cost of living?

If you can give me reasonable answers, I will give you 50k!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by gidgiddy: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:
3rd Class dullard.

Very unintelligent.

Imagine he left Anambra he governed for 8 years to go and stay permanently in Tinubu's Lagos.

He left behind the people he ruled in the pit latrine Hell to live in Heaven.

It cant be worse than the current dullard in Aso Rock who has taken the Naira to over1000 to the Dollar in 4 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
hatchy:
So in that your little, unintelligent mind and fish brain, you have made sense with all that trash you wrote there.

You are the most foolish person I have met this week.

Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by ufotunang: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

.... moving nigeria to renewed shege abi šŸ™„
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thermodynamics:
Since BAT is moving Nigeria forward.
MAY YOUR LIFE BE RULED THE WAY TINUBU IS CURRENTLY RILLING NIGERIA, MAY YOU MOVE AT THE SAME SPEED (FORWARD/BACKWARD) TINUBU HAS BEEN MOVING NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS,

SAY AMEN OR IT SHALL BE SO IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS RULING WELL, IF YOU DO NOT SAY AMEN THEN YOU ARE AN HIPPOCRATE AND A SUPPORTER OF EVIL

Before I say amen, learn how to spell and learn how to punctuate.

Try and ask me again.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by MrALIVE: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

moving Nigeria forward indeed...go and buy fuel in Abuja today.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by casualobserver: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
this isn't about North voting obi LP doesn't have the structure to win presidency like APC or PDP has... They're even chasing a case of forgery that holds no water

Structure matters but Itā€™s less about structure than it once was. The one thing the last election has taught us is structure can be overcome. Obi got 6m votes without ā€œstructureā€.

Look at Obiā€™s votes in the core North, many states he didnā€™t even register statistically. ( if you round up 0.4% ,0.2% to the nearest whole number statistically you get 0%) That tells you the level of his appeal in the core North. These are states with huge numbers. You canā€™t afford to give your opponent huge numbers and expect to be president. Nobody expects him to win the north but if you cannot get 20%, you are not in the race. Tinubu did not win by getting 90%, he won by coming second in most states. Of the 7 NW states, Obi got less than 1% in 5, 2% in Kano and 20% in Kaduna. That is not how you win a presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Davinity: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

With his fake identity, forged certificate and fraudulent personality
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by blabulu2000: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lannister360:
MAY YOUR LIFE BE RULED THE WAY TINUBU IS CURRENTLY RILLING NIGERIA, MAY YOU MOVE AT THE SAME SPEED (FORWARD/BACKWARD) TINUBU HAS BEEN MOVING NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS,

SAY AMEN OR IT SHALL BE SO IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS RULING WELL, IF YOU DO NOT SAY AMEN THEN YOU ARE AN HIPPOCRATE AND A SUPPORTER OF EVIL

And may your life be left in disaster the way Obi Peter left Anambra state who used CSP Nwafor to.kill some.of these Anambra boyz and throw their corpse in Awusu River....

Digest the attached copies and be wise

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Pakute: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Amen.

As Tinubu don commot subsidy but you want Nigeria to dey borrow to dey pay subsidy make our debt continue dey go up, make our refineries no dey work because oil cabal to dey sabotage am. May your life be full of debt, sabotage and backwardness, say amen.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by AMI3(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:
The CSU registrar boldly said the Tinubu that attended CSU is the same Tinubu who's ruling Nigeria.

Read this part carefully

"He should let the world know his name, nationality his place of birth, his parentage, the primary and secondary schools he attended with dates as well as the actual universities he attended and certificates obtained. He should indicate clearly where & when he did his National Youth Service.

Is this a very difficult task? U can not be working in a public or private sector and ur identity is hidden.

Be sincere can u employ such a person?

If u are a Yoruba person. I believe the likes Awolowo would be ashamed despite all the finest intellectuals in the Yorubaland it is somebody that is personality is surrounded with controversies that could represent the tribe.

This is not how the Yorubas were been raise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by chaloskyx: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
and can you name one policy hes implemented that has moved Nigeria forward
Raskimonojendor:

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by chaloskyx: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
you are right but since tinubu became president has any of his policies meant well for Nigerians šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
emkz:
Notice that Peter Obi never referred to President Tinubu as "President".

If Peter Obi does not accept Tinubu as President, then why does he expect President Tinubu to do what he wants?

He calls on Tinubu to come out and tell Nigerians his real name, date of birth, schools he attended, and where he did his youth service.

But in the unlikely event Tinubu does this, will Peter Obi's mob believe it? He has told us he attended CSU, and the school has confirmed same. They chose not to believe.

Why are they now doubting all David Hundeyin's fabrications?

I now address the President's media team led by Chief Ajuri Ngelale. I know Ajuri's people are reading, and this is useful because it concerns the image of the President.

Ajuri, you people have allowed the Office of the President to be commonized by election losers. Since 1999, no one born of a woman insulted the CinC the way these election losers are doing. Therefore, it is time to ACT! It is time to clip the wings of the opposition. If you think these evil mob leader and his master Atiku would stop, they won't! It is time to start a sustained media attack on Peter Obi and Atiku.

Atiku has a lot of corruption materials in the public domain, especially using his ex-wife, Jennifer Douglas to launder money into the United States from Nigeria. There is a whole report on that. There was also a US Senator sent to jail for Atiku's activities. Remind Nigerians of that report. Also his activities in the sale of FG assets should be released.

As for Peter Obi, he is already a celebrated failure. Release details of his Pandora dealings to the public.

Ajuri, you are too gentle for the job. Therefore, get FFK and Bayo Onanuga and let them face Atiku and Obi.

President Bola Tinubu GCFR, cannot be defenseless against Atiku and Obi. He was a man of courage, but now he is demonstrating needless weakness that may ruin his administration.

Let us forget about 2027 for now. Even if Bola Tinubu sits as President for one week, you guys MUST MAKE IT COUNT!!!

It is time to bring down Atiku and Obi; they don't mean well for the country. They just want to rule.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Paraman: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
AMI3:

Read this part carefully

"He should let the world know his name, nationality his place of birth, his parentage, the primary and secondary schools he attended with dates as well as the actual universities he attended and certificates obtained. He should indicate clearly where & when he did his National Youth Service.
e
Everything about tinubu is out in the open, you're the one that just refuse to accept it.

He was born in Lagos state

The primary school be attended in Lagos

Schools he attended in the USA
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by blueAgent(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Supremos:
Moving Nigeria forwardly backwards from N260 a dollar, to N1025 a dollar. Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens

I tire ya

Some ppl are inherently retard
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
DMerciful:
You're a clown

Says someone who believes Buhari was Jubril from Sudan. Says someone who believes Tinubu did not attend CSU. Says someone who believes Tinubu is female.

Between Tinubu and Obi, who is effeminate?

I think many of you are an embarrassment to the Devil.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by CockAndBullStor: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
This useless agulu fool must talk rubbish after realizing Atiku has snatched his headless zombies. I thought he said heā€™s less concerned about Atikus case, that heā€™s fully focused on wining his case at the Supreme Court.

Useless fool!
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by blueAgent(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
oyeb15:

You would have long died before then.

grin grin grin grin

The clown dey buy from a different market.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Godfirst2014: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
What identity these people still need.Is Tinubu not a Nigerian? Even if the president was born in Ikirun and prefer to be a Lagosian, does it make him ineligible to contest for presidency? CSU confirmed he actually graduated from the school then what else.

Peter Obi is fast losing electoral value. And with what I have clearly seen, someone like him can never be Nigerian president.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by blueAgent(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:

My friend IsaAbubakar ....you have been doing this for the past 15 years.

Bow down to Yoruba Masters. Let us give you independence.

I can make you my Special Assistant of Gutter Affairs.

That automatically makes you Prime Minister of Biafra.

The dog of King is the King of Dogs.

See grammar.
Incoherent gibberish.

For your mind you make sense?
Sighs!!!! Crap
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
chaloskyx:
you are right but since tinubu became president has any of his policies meant well for Nigerians šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Has Peter Obi and Atiku allowed him lead?

Are they doing proper opposition beyond pedestrian and distracting things?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol / UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.