Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) (24410 Views)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Pictures Of Nigerians Watching Peter Obi's Press Conference In Their Shops Today / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by PHAYOL81: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hahahaha........ CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
drlucky17:
you are a deranged and bigoted fool …all these long epistle yet all you did was bark and wail

You can only insult because you lack basic intelligence to oppose my views.

This is why you are being misled by societal morons like David Hundeyin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by ShootThemAll(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Small yansh dey shake oooo grin

Meanwhile President BAT is busy moving Nigeria forward..

Moving you to doom! APC 50k per month social media r*at, suffering and smiling Stockholm syndrome patient.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Johncarlo07: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pakute:
Lol, when we been talk say Obi is the dumbest person on the surface of the earth, wahalai no be lie. No be dis same Agulu fraud dey tell Atiku say hin no dey interested in his fight with Tinubu when Atiku dey call am to join him. So, what do we have here?, another attention seeking clown that does not want Atiku to outshine him in their series of comedy press conference. Hin know say nobody dey talk about him lately, so hin dey try bring himself into the conversation. Such a pathetic loser.

I hope ur monthly BMC salary has been paid? Cos ur doing ur job of constituting nuisance in d cyber space.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Zezco(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peter obi is an idiot, if you cannot address your president as president Bola Ahmed Tinubu just keep shout and face front. Na you dash him chief if so address him properly.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Johncarlo07: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:
Notice that Peter Obi never referred to President Tinubu as "President".

If Peter Obi does not accept Tinubu as President, then why does he expect President Tinubu to do what he wants?

He calls on Tinubu to come out and tell Nigerians his real name, date of birth, schools he attended, and where he did his youth service.

But in the unlikely event Tinubu does this, will Peter Obi's mob believe it? He has told us he attended CSU, and the school has confirmed same. They chose not to believe.

Why are they now doubting all David Hundeyin's fabrications?

I now address the President's media team led by Chief Ajuri Ngelale. I know Ajuri's people are reading, and this is useful because it concerns the image of the President.

Ajuri, you people have allowed the Office of the President to be commonized by election losers. Since 1999, no one born of a woman insulted the CinC the way these election losers are doing. Therefore, it is time to ACT! It is time to clip the wings of the opposition. If you think these evil mob leader and his master Atiku would stop, they won't! It is time to start a sustained media attack on Peter Obi and Atiku.

Atiku has a lot of corruption materials in the public domain, especially using his ex-wife, Jennifer Douglas to launder money into the United States from Nigeria. There is a whole report on that. There was also a US Senator sent to jail for Atiku's activities. Remind Nigerians of that report. Also his activities in the sale of FG assets should be released.

As for Peter Obi, he is already a celebrated failure. Release details of his Pandora dealings to the public.

Ajuri, you are too gentle for the job. Therefore, get FFK and Bayo Onanuga and let them face Atiku and Obi.

President Bola Tinubu GCFR, cannot be defenseless against Atiku and Obi. He was a man of courage, but now he is demonstrating needless weakness that may ruin his administration.

Let us forget about 2027 for now. Even if Bola Tinubu sits as President for one week, you guys MUST MAKE IT COUNT!!!

It is time to bring down Atiku and Obi; they don't mean well for the country. They just want to rule.

Ur a classic example of wat d yorubas called 'OPONU'.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by truthfinder319: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peter Obi, show us your certificate at UNN
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by iramure(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:

If Peter Obi does not accept Tinubu as President, then why does he expect President Tinubu to do what he wants?

He calls on Tinubu to come out and tell Nigerians his real name, date of birth, schools he attended, and where he did his youth service.

But in the unlikely event Tinubu does this, will Peter Obi's mob believe it? He has told us he attended CSU, and the school has confirmed same. They chose not to believe.

I now address the President's media team led by Chief Ajuri Ngelale. I know Ajuri's people are reading, and this is useful because it concerns the image of the President.

Ajuri, you people have allowed the Office of the President to be commonized by election losers. Since 1999, no one born of a woman insulted the CinC the way these election losers are doing. Therefore, it is time to ACT! It is time to clip the wings of the opposition. If you think these evil mob leader and his master Atiku would stop, they won't! It is time to start a sustained media attack on Peter Obi and Atiku.

Atiku has a lot of corruption materials in the public domain, especially using his ex-wife, Jennifer Douglas to launder money into the United States from Nigeria. There is a whole report on that. There was also a US Senator sent to jail for Atiku's activities. Remind Nigerians of that report. Also his activities in the sale of FG assets should be released.

As for Peter Obi, he is already a celebrated failure. Release details of his Pandora dealings to the public.

Ajuri, you are too gentle for the job. Therefore, get FFK and Bayo Onanuga and let them face Atiku and Obi.

President Bola Tinubu GCFR, cannot be defenseless against Atiku and Obi. He was a man of courage, but now he is demonstrating needless weakness that may ruin his administration.

Let us forget about 2027 for now. Even if Bola Tinubu sits as President for one week, you guys MUST MAKE IT COUNT!!!

It is time to bring down Atiku and Obi; they don't mean well for the country. They just want to rule.
I wish persons like FFK or Bayo Onanuga had been chosen in the first place..I don't like the dangerous dimension these two lovers are taking. To make mater worse, media houses and that fake journalist like that APARO journalist in Arise TV also play very dangerous roles

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Cromagnon: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
sanpipita:
Funny that APC supporters are supporting someone they don't even know his true identity, they are always eager to call people dull and zombie but the man they support has no true identity, today he is man tomorrow he is a woman, everything about him is dubious and never straight forward.
na identity we go chop?
Those with identity what did you gain from them?
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by dinachi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You mean he is busy moving Nigeria backward.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Cromagnon: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:

Nah
Just ignore them
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
casualobserver:

Structure matters but It’s less about structure than it once was. The one thing the last election has taught us is structure can be overcome. Obi got 6m votes without “structure”.

Look at Obi’s votes in the core North, many states he didn’t even register statistically. ( if you round up 0.4% ,0.2% to the nearest whole number statistically you get 0%) That tells you the level of his appeal in the core North. These are states with huge numbers. You can’t afford to give your opponent huge numbers and expect to be president. Nobody expects him to win the north but if you cannot get 20%, you are not in the race. Tinubu did not win by getting 90%, he won by coming second in most states. Of the 7 NW states, Obi got less than 1% in 5, 2% in Kano and 20% in Kaduna. That is not how you win a presidential election.
ok let him continue to run let's see how lp would win LP structure matters... As it is today we have two national parties APC PDP... That's why they dominated nass and dominate gorvenors to LP has Abia like APGA has an and NNPP has Kano... So the 6m obi got is wasted votes technically if he had remain in PDP by now PDP would be ruling... I repeat LP doesn't have the cloat or structure to win presidency non-even in 2031... LP is just a regional party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by casualobserver: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
ok let him continue to run let's see how lp would win LP structure matters... As it is today we have two national parties APC PDP... That's why they dominated nass and dominate gorvenors to LP has Abia like APGA has an and NNPP has Kano... So the 6m obi got is wasted votes technically if he had remain in PDP by now PDP would be ruling... I repeat LP doesn't have the cloat or structure to win presidency non-even in 2031... LP is just a regional party

I am not disagreeing with you

My point is that structure or no structure he cannot win because he is not embraced in the core North and you cannot win without getting votes in the North.

One of the reason why he does not have structure in the North is hat he is not welcome there. Northerners were warned not to accept to be his running mate and have you not noticed Datti has gone quiet?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Afamed: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
The confirmed confused Hero beer drunkard.

You claimed you won election, what are you going to do with Tinubu certificate and age?
Person wey him head dey work would have presented where and how he won election to Inec
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Dmacqh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:

Let us leave the certificate matter and let us discuss something else.

(1) The decline in exchange rate has caused a heavy pressure on the naira, with the naira exchanging at more than a thousand naira. Can you propose a practical approach to tackling the exchange rate decline?

(2) How do you propose the government tackles the problem of cost of living?

If you can give me reasonable answers, I will give you 50k!

I am not answering these questions because of the financial reward. It's a huge token and no doubt I need it. I don't know your marking criteria or how honorable you are to redeem your words if I pass it.
I'm answering because I love constructive criticism.
Before BVAS intro, I wrote something about it long ago in my secondary school MDG school competition. On this platform I've already dropped some opinions on how to curb corruption among political office holders, misrepresentation, curbing voting centre vices and political marginalization. Getting them now will be a bit herculean.
I am answering because the question is very interesting as it moved me from critic to solution provider. I welcome it. My answers may fall below your expectations but I'll drop my 2 cents.
Trading my opinion publicly here may not be the best way as I'd have loved to reach you privately on WhatsApp or Telegram if you don't mind, but I'll respect your wish if you want it so as it's here you challenged me and there may be other interested readers.
Yes I'm not Karl Max or Claudia Goldin. I begin ...
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by NnamdiN: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
I like how he didn't recognize the drug lord as president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by chaloskyx: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
lol how have they not allowed him lead he has been appointing people, giving national broad casts, travelling for international engagements seeking for investors, attending diplomatic symmits even giving speeches, implementing policies such as floating the naira and removing subsidy so are all these not tasks a leader does? so back to my question how has tinubus leadership improved Nigeria
emkz:

Has Peter Obi and Atiku allowed him lead?

Are they doing proper opposition beyond pedestrian and distracting things?
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
casualobserver:

I am not disagreeing with you

My point is that structure or no structure he cannot win because he is not embraced in the core North and you cannot win without getting votes in the North.

One of the reason why he does not have structure in the North is hat he is not welcome there. Northerners were warned not to accept to be his running mate and have you notice Datti has gone quiet?
if he is candidate of PDP he stands a good chance... It's structure that made PMB president when he was APC candidate after opposition merger... It has nothing to do with North.. Atiku contested under acn 2007 how many votes did he get...?? If tinubu run under SDP today he ll not see Third position... So structure matters am not asking u to agree it's a fact.. national elections is not about an individual.. it's about a party structure across board.. LP doesn't have it... PDP APC remains the national party we have.. APC has over 20 gorvenors.. PDP has over 12 gorvenors.. LP 1 APGA 1 NNPP 1... LP others are regional parties...
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Dmacqh(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
The questions ;
i) How much is $1 - #1 ?
ii) What factors brought about the current exchange rate?
iii) What monetary policy made Naira value to depreciate and Dollar value appreciate ?
iv) Any short or long term fixes to the Naira-Dollar value ?
v) The role of government policies, central bank ( bankers ) and third but major force ( market ) ?
vi) The personnels in charge of the country finance and their relationship with the executives ?
vii) Any parallel/alternative legal tender to Dollar ?
viii) What made the Dollar so important and high rate of demand ?
xi) Executive recklessness
x) Operation appreciate Naira policies

2. Cost of living ?
i) Output vs Income
ii) Production and inflation
iii) Basic amenities like power , good roads
vi) Subsiding education
v) Diverse economy
vi) Security of food and farmers
vii) Revenue sourcing and allocation
viii) Production to consumption rate
ix) Import base economy & bilateral relationships
x) Export base economy & bilateral relationship

These are few questions I came up with now. I'll answer all based on my limited and practical experience and knowledge.

What
emkz:

Let us leave the certificate matter and let us discuss something else.

(1) The decline in exchange rate has caused a heavy pressure on the naira, with the naira exchanging at more than a thousand naira. Can you propose a practical approach to tackling the exchange rate decline?

(2) How do you propose the government tackles the problem of cost of living?

If you can give me reasonable answers, I will give you 50k!
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Mosba: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's season of World Press Conference! . I thought this double face snake firstly rejected Alh Atiku Sidiq call to join him rubbish Tinubu and Nigeria before but has now joined to dance naked in the public spewing garbage after BBC has announced to the world that all these hullabaloo is nothing but unpatriotic act that only Cameroonian and Biafran could attempt to perpetrate against Nigerian and Nigeria
What my fellow loser do I can do better
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by casualobserver: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if he is candidate of PDP he stands a good chance... It's structure that made PMB president when he was APC candidate after opposition merger... It has nothing to do with North.. Atiku contested under acn 2007 how many votes did he get...?? If tinubu run under SDP today he ll not see Third position... So structure matters am not asking u to agree it's a fact.. national elections is not about an individual.. it's about a party structure across board.. LP doesn't have it... PDP APC remains the national party we have.. APC has over 20 gorvenors.. PDP has over 12 gorvenors.. LP 1 APGA 1 NNPP 1... LP others are regional parties...

Whatever

It’s like you telling me Tinubu can get votes in the SE. The same sentiments that exists against Yorubas in the east, exist against ibos in the North and they are extending it to the SW as well. Peter Obi is not the Ibo man that can get votes in the North structure or no structure, PDP or no PDP. PDP won’t give it to him because they know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Factoryfitted: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
papyjaypaul:
This is the first Nigerian President that doesn't have a complete biography. It's a mess. God works in mysterious ways. A man thought he could buy his way but he forgot that not everything has a price. One day you go buy market. When he was planning these things, he never thought there would be something called social media so he can buy newspapers and TV and radio but he thought Nigeria of 1999 will remain the same in 2019. What 1000 people could not read in 1999, 1m can now read it with internet. Did this man ever imagine that Nigerians will japa and he cannot buy them too? He thought he had everything under control. Everyone has a price he thought. Now, they have to buy diaspora, they have to buy foreign media, they have to buy foreign investors. You go explain taya

This was the simple reason he refused to talk to the media during campaign. He knew he could buy you,why talk to you? He also knew if he submitted himself to media scrutiny, they will ask him tough questions so he decided to set the townhall questions himself and appointed his team to talk for him. Today, his team are talking for him but they never went to school with him. They will keep talking till they put him into trouble because you can't defend lies. They will keep blaming others to let him work but their conscience de worry dem, they know what the people are saying and they know it's true. They will keep defending because they too used media to attack other people in the past. They were laughing then because it was working. They made others look like losers. They were able to confuse the public with their lies because they wanted that seat. Now they'reon the hot seat and they can't stand the heat. They cry everyday that Obidients are their problems. They cry that Atiku is wasting his time. Abeg is it your time?

Nigerians will suffer for what APC has done and thisis not a curse. You have 2 Presidents back to back from APC who have education certificate scandals and you want to be taken serious in the world? You go write IELTS tire. Very soon, they will start telling you to write high school diploma in their countries because they cannot verify your credentials. You guys should keep playing politics with your lives.

A simple truth won't cost you a dime but lies are very expensive. You will keep spending, spending and spending. You will hire lawyers, hire journalists, hire keyboard warriors, hire PR, hire marketing, hire Imam, hire Pastor, omo you go spend taya. Truth is so cheap, na people go spend for you.

Foolish is the man who thought he could buy the whole world for dishonour is his name. Shame shall come to him that his wealth can't buy. Why do you think thieves look for acceptance? It is because their conscience no rest. No peace for the wicked.

God Bless you eternally. We who know have said our piece. Now let's sit back and watch things unfold.

God Help us all who stick to the truth.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Ofunaofu: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Moving the nation forward to where
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Okiton: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

moving you and your household to a near grave situation
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by emkz: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dmacqh:
The questions ;
i) How much is $1 - #1 ?
ii) What factors brought about the current exchange rate?
iii) What monetary policy made Naira value to depreciate and Dollar value appreciate ?
iv) Any short or long term fixes to the Naira-Dollar value ?
v) The role of government policies, central bank ( bankers ) and third but major force ( market ) ?
vi) The personnels in charge of the country finance and their relationship with the executives ?
vii) Any parallel/alternative legal tender to Dollar ?
viii) What made the Dollar so important and high rate of demand ?
xi) Executive recklessness
x) Operation appreciate Naira policies

2. Cost of living ?
i) Output vs Income
ii) Production and inflation
iii) Basic amenities like power , good roads
vi) Subsiding education
v) Diverse economy
vi) Security of food and farmers
vii) Revenue sourcing and allocation
viii) Production to consumption rate
ix) Import base economy & bilateral relationships
x) Export base economy & bilateral relationship

These are few questions I came up with now. I'll answer all based on my limited and practical experience and knowledge.

What

Are these your answers?
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by edetic: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

please, how is he moving Nigeria forward, in what way is he moving Nigeria forward?
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by PrincessDiana: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
😕 😕 😕 Bros....
You seem confused!. How did Peter Obi destroy Nigeria?

😂 😂

jrusky:
F u c k you Nnwanem Obi and
Fu-ck you seriously you bastard.

You destroyed everyhing Nigeria just because you lost election and now blaming someone and given conference talk shit may amadioha plus Ogun strike you, son of bitch.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by AMI3(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:
Everything about tinubu is out in the open, you're the one that just refuse to accept it.

He was born in Lagos state

The primary school be attended in Lagos

Schools he attended in the USA

Are u for real? Parental background? His kinsmen. Tell me his village

Why has he so silent despite all this allegations?

If u can morally defend him. Well u have tried. Good luck to u
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Dmacqh(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:

Are these your answers?

I wrote it's the questions that I'll try to offer the answers. You didn't bother to respond to the previous opinion.
Anyway I love the adventure.
Are the questions off your marking scheme/criteria ?
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by JetApartment: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Certificate forger Tinubu is moving Nigeria forward as $1 is now N1000, your brain is surely paining you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / Tinubu Proposes 7-point Agenda To Revive Nigeria’s Economy / “No Law Requires Me To Produce My Certificate” - Buhari To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.