Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) (24468 Views)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Pictures Of Nigerians Watching Peter Obi's Press Conference In Their Shops Today / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Basher8583: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
sanpipita:
Funny that APC supporters are supporting someone they don't even know his true identity, they are always eager to call people dull and zombie but the man they support has no true identity, today he is man tomorrow he is a woman, everything about him is dubious and never straight forward.

Mumu. Na me say make you poo you brain out of your head? If you no no am na your own business.

We wey dey behind BAT know him wella. BAT is the reason your mama drive you comot for East to go to Lagos with just spippers and nylon bag to hustle.

If you no get eyes and brain, then you must be a zombie.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
casualobserver:

Do you think PDP were stupid when they jettisoned their own constitution, alienated people like Wike to give Atiku the ticket? Tambuwal made a big speech about learning from APC and how they swallowed their pride and formed an alliance with Buhari. Why would such a man now back Atiku, you think as a sitting governor he needs money? Do you not realize how desperate and hungry PDP boys were to get back into power, why would they sabotage their chances when everybody knows it was the time of the South and the Se were solidly behind them to back Atiku? Because they know their people and they know if they gave Obi the ticket it was a guaranteed loss. They chose the best option, they would have won if Obi stayed as VP but they would have lost with Obi as presidential candidate.

Obi is not sellable outside the SE, SS, a few pockets of dissafected middle belters and gullible youth and woke elements in the SW. he has zero chances in the north and his votes reflect it, PDP or no PDP.
did they tell you they dashed Atiku ticket?? He won a contest which wike other Southerners contests and lost.. which constitution are u talking of by the way in 2011 GEJ wasn't supposed to contest after completing yardua tenure it was supposed to be a Northerner to do 4 years GEJ got support of most guys to run in 2015 he wasn't suppose to run to... PDP 16 years south did 13 year's plus Obj 8 GEJ 5 plus north had 2 years plus yet u guys assume they should have given a Southerner PDP ticket cos APC zoned to South is that how it works... Who told obi isn't sellable if he was PDP candidate as party candidate they sell how sellable was tinubu that he Lost Lagos.. if not for opposition division PDP should have beaten APC hands down.. if PDP were that desperate for power they should have begged Obi not go leave he scattered their supposed victory by using a small LP to waste votes...
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by kellexnuel(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Obidients should tell us why the agulu man suddenly became a messiah despite his failed performance as governor of Anambra.

Answer: Tribalism.
Empty post.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Lannister360: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
blabulu2000:

And may your life be left in disaster the way Obi Peter left Anambra state who used CSP Nwafor to.kill some.of these Anambra boyz and throw their corpse in Awusu River....

Digest the attached copies and be wise

See you, you think everyone who does not support Tinubu is an obidient.

Oga I don't support Tinubu, Atiku or Peter Obi.

I support Sowore.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Thermodynamics(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pakute:
Amen.

As Tinubu don commot subsidy but you want Nigeria to dey borrow to dey pay subsidy make our debt continue dey go up, make our refineries no dey work because oil cabal to dey sabotage am. May your life be full of debt, sabotage and backwardness, say amen.
I reject am, back to sender.
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Thermodynamics(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
emkz:

Before I say amen, learn how to spell and learn how to punctuate.

Try and ask me again.
Mümù
Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by Dmacqh(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2023
emkz:

You have only answered one out of two questions within the time frame.

I am satisfied with your answer.

I will send you 25k at the end of this month.

Send your account number to lakeside1936@gmail.com.

Payment seen. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Set To Overtake South-Africa's In Two Years / Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.