Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

“Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi (16749 Views)

Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account / This Is How The World Sees Nigerians / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Bahdguyishere: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obi the gbajue should first talk to his brothers that are giving Nigeria and Nigerians bad names left and right. All his kinsmen are there serving jail terms in different prison all over the world how I share country with these shameless people is unimaginable. shocked tongue

2 Likes

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi that was bundled out of London like a criminal in April
See this certificate forger and agbero talking. Some that has never seen airport before.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Pictures or go back and suck mama's bweast. I want to show the world that you're a jobless delusional boy
E pain am! Obi must go to jail
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Felix6: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
aylagos:
This man will end up in Jail soon if he allows himself to be deceived by some Mumu close to him……his mouth will land in Jail term soon, when that time comes no one should blame the government or court for doing their job
Will you shut your gutter. homeless people are not invited here.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
angry OKORO..What about U!
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Chetas81(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
NOBODY DENIED IT, THAT IS WHY THEY TOLD US THAT, EVERYBODY IS A SUSPECT,________ AS THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN CONTINUE TO CREATE HELLFIRE, YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONE LIVING IN THE FIRE 🔥 MIRACLE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH STUPIDITY AND FOOOOOOLISHNESS OF NIGERIAN CITIZEN 🦍
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

See this certificate forger and agbero talking. Some that has never seen airport before.
Your Obi is a criminal. Yes daaddy.

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Johncarlo07: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Arindin Man

Listening to him can give you headache with his Agulu intonation and cat voice

Tinubu no go ever answer this fool and his Atiku master

E pain dis one😆😆😆
Awon set certificate forgers.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by JetApartment: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Good
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Occurstaem(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
This effeminate man again.

He looks clueless.

3 Likes

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
yarimo:
It has been long obi you made the world to see you and anyone from Anambra state as fraudster
Stale. Next
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
If I was ever told in this life that Buhari will be better than Tinubu I for curse the person

His supporters said Nigeria is too spoilt to be fixed within 4months

Now my question is why didn’t Tinubu leave everything like Buhari left it since he didn’t know what to do

Who tell Tinubu to go change the Nigeria radio channel wey Buhari leave commot office
u survived being burnt alive yesterday cool grin

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by akpumping7720(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
And that is that,,
Which is the truth

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Which Truth? So you are asking people to contact you for academic assignment and thesis so that you can prepare it for them yet you are among those propagandists Obidence carrying Tinubu's certificate for head while u are also aiding and abetting academic frauds. Don't worry gbogbo yin ENKR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Johel(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi that was bundled out of London like a criminal in April

Keep dreaming
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
Obi's son was thrown behind the bar yesterday for fraud. I think his stupid remarks originate from there.

Atiku effeminate gay partner feeling fly.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Johel:

Keep dreaming
E pain am. Obi is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Swiftgrp: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Rubbish and waste of time by the agulu gbajue scammer 😂.

Today, the BBC released:
There is no evidence that the diploma Nigeria's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted to the country's electoral commission was forged, the BBC's Global Disinformation Team has found.
That's awesome.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
Your Obi is a criminal. Yes daaddy.
No you're wrong. Thiéfnubu is a born thief, a crook and a fraudster which is one of the traits in an average Yoruba Muslim.
The day you people will stop this senseless tribalism is the day Nigeria will prosper. You guys are Nigerians problem. Not the North.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
Without mentioning the name of Tinubu, the Agulu toad can hardly be remembered for anything. Maybe Akwuzu SARS massacres and Sabmilar scam, nothing else.

To stay relevant, he has to keep talking about Tinubu. grin
e pain you ooo
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Look at who is talking. You and Atiku created it and by the way so Yahoo Yahoo that have be rampaging Nigeria image worldwide was caused or started by Tinubu?

Obi wallahi you are too dumb this is why I hate you. So $35m you stole and hide in Pandora case in Panama is Called what

Obi where is your UNN certificate and that of Oxford you claimed you got?

Fu ck you Obi thief calling domeonee a thief. A real fraudster calling someone a fraud. Thunder fire your mouth idiot.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Blackgurl247(f): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
So obi is now a youruba man
No be Igbo dey disgrace nigeria everywhere they go drug dealer, kidnapping, ingesting hard drugs e.t.c
SMH

Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Q-RrWjTqU?si=XxexdcsDAq2qQ0Na

Earlier today, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 Presidential Election, Mr Peter Obi, held a surprise World Press Conference where he reacted to the outcome of Bola Tinubu’s certificate saga in Chicago State University.

Addressing the press, Obi charged Tinubu to personally reintroduce himself to the nation and tell Nigerians his real name, where he’s from, schools attended and certificates obtained.

Obi decried the fact that Tinubu’s certificate saga has in the US has caused the world to now see every Nigerian as either a forger, a fraudster or an identity thief.

For those who have been following Mr Peter Obi since he declared for the presidency in 2022, they would testify that this is the most direct he has come at a person as he constantly mentioned Tinubu’s name and challenged him to save Nigeria further embarrassment.

One thing that stood out is that he refused to address Tinubu as “president” throughout his address.

Safe to say that Peter Obi does not recognize Tinubu as president. But should anyone?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/tinubus-certificate-saga-has-worsened-nigerias-reputation-peter-obi/amp/
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
E pain am! Obi must go to jail

If he's been as stupid as Tinubu I don't give a shit. Obi no be my papa after all Ekweremadu is in jail and I'm hustling here in Lagos
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Arindin Man

Listening to him can give you headache with his Agulu intonation and cat voice

Tinubu no go ever answer this fool and his Atiku master

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Praise202(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

na BAAAT. you forget add amoda join

My dear the name Long oooooo
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Earlier today, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 Presidential Election, Mr Peter Obi, held a surprise World Press Conference where he reacted to the outcome of Bola Tinubu’s certificate saga in Chicago State University.

Addressing the press, Obi charged Tinubu to personally reintroduce himself to the nation and tell Nigerians his real name, where he’s from, schools attended and certificates obtained.

Obi decried the fact that Tinubu’s certificate saga has in the US has caused the world to now see every Nigerian as either a forger, a fraudster or an identity thief.

For those who have been following Mr Peter Obi since he declared for the presidency in 2022, they would testify that this is the most direct he has come at a person as he constantly mentioned Tinubu’s name and challenged him to save Nigeria further embarrassment.

One thing that stood out is that he refused to address Tinubu as “president” throughout his address.

Safe to say that Peter Obi does not recognize Tinubu as president. But should anyone?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/tinubus-certificate-saga-has-worsened-nigerias-reputation-peter-obi/amp/

Penguin2:

Reading time: 2 minute
Digest time: forever

ANSWER: He didn't, God did.

Can someone please link me up with a "third party vendor"? I want to "redesign" all my Certificates before presenting them for a lucrative job in Nigeria.

Me thinks the almighty God deliberately allowed Tinubu become President so that his digrace can go global....This Internationally broadcasted embarrassment will last a lifetime in Tinubu's family because the internet never forgets. Tinubu's supporters are even making the digrace spread faster judging from their active daily defence. The more they defend Tinubu the more attention the shame attracts.

Apparently, Prophet Tinubu (SAW) already foresaw the "irrepearable damage" before it eventually happened, reason he appealed three times begging the US court not to release his academic records.

Someone should tell Tinubu the honest truth that propaganda cannot work in this social media age even if you own media stations and pay jurnalists to launder your alreadly eternally questionable image.

Don't mess with God you little proud mortals.

Yorubas worlwide should ronu dada...

I come in peace with a little touch of vawulence.

- kingofamebo.

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Johel(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
E pain am. Obi is a criminal

Pain me? Lol...I earn and live a better life than your house hold,if obi is a criminal wetin your drug baron papa come be?, a certified certificate forger, a thief, a hooligan, man wey thief get money come still ugly pass monkey, your papa wey no get identity...from BAT to BAAT....your parents will die poor and poverty will continue to Reign in your generation for all time..No need to reply,cos I won't respond to a born fool.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Jonjam269: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Or because of obidots languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities! Obingo is only entertaining his deluded obidots, at the end all the propaganda, falsehood and wailing will end up in the mud as usual.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by blabulu2000: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
See the hypocrite of Obi Peter and David Hundeyin....

All these nomadic crooks...nemeisis will keep catching up on them....

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Johel:

Pain me? Lol...I earn and live a better life than your house hold,if obi is a criminal wetin your drug baron papa come be?, a certified certificate forger, a thief, a hooligan, man wey thief get money come still ugly pass monkey, your papa wey no get identity...from BAT to BAAT....your parents will die poor and poverty will continue to Reign in your generation for all time..No need to reply,cos I won't respond to a born fool.
You go explain taya. Obi is a criminal
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Johel(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
You go explain taya. Obi is a criminal

Lol...be dead you illiterate.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by NwokoloOwa: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Copy copy.

You guys just like tarnishing the image of your nation thinking it's Tinubu's. So annoying. Who remembers that President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame was been hunted as a muderer having led a rebel groups that waa involved in violence and killing in a number of countries across Africa. Who remembers Uhuru Kenyatta was charged at the International Criminal Court for his role in killings in Kenya.

Who remembers that even the current president of Kenya William Ruto have been fingered nationally and Internationally in several muder cases including a summon by International Criminal Court still hanging on him. Yet their nationals tend to discuss about it with tact, with running down their nation and institutions.

We are even praising Kagame, Ruto as our heros in Africa even with all the baggages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba / Oshiomhole: Obasanjo And Atiku Will Be 'Divinely Punished' In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.