Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

“Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi (16754 Views)

Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account / This Is How The World Sees Nigerians / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by edungene7: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubulation and APC are a complete disgrace
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by aylagos(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Felix6:

Will you shut your gutter. homeless people are not invited here.
Ah sorry ooo if I be homeless that means you no get life be that oooo….
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Nuheights(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

you had enough time to put searchlight on him during election. you didnt find anything to discredit him youre here saying nonsense go to thirdmainland bridge and do the needful

I refuse to grant your request
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Naigerians are fraudsters grin grin grin grin fact.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
edungene7:
Tinubulation and APC are a complete disgrace
Bitter obi is a useless bigot
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by agentarcher(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
yarimo:
It has been long obi you made the world to see you and anyone from Anambra state as fraudster

Because of Peter Obi, the whole world thinks Nigerians are desperate deluded tribal bigots.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Theophinio(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2023
This Tinubu scandal has brought further shame to Nigerians.

Tinubu is a verified criminal that ought to be roasting in life time jail now for bringing disgrace to Nigeria globally
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by YeyeGbami: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
This obi na fool sha.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by aylagos(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Felix6:

Will you shut your gutter. homeless people are not invited here.
ok ooo God will open your inner eyes to see beyond social media before you comments….. cos you can’t call some like me homeless if you get sense and eyes. Anyway I thank God almighty for his mercy upon my life. Please pray for sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? / Death-row Inmate Faces Firing-squad In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.