Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

“Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi (16752 Views)

Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account / This Is How The World Sees Nigerians / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mitsurugi:

If he's been as stupid as Tinubu I don't give a shit. Obi no be my papa after all Ekweremadu is in jail and I'm hustling here in Lagos
We go jail obi. Mark it
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Toluwanise247(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
If I was ever told in this life that Buhari will be better than Tinubu I for curse the person

His supporters said Nigeria is too spoilt to be fixed within 4months

Now my question is why didn’t Tinubu leave everything like Buhari left it since he didn’t know what to do

Who tell Tinubu to go change the Nigeria radio channel wey Buhari leave commot office
People like you need babysitter to feed you …. You are the dullest person on nairaland
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by 7demons: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Mumu ipop lunatic cry for now till 2099, no nyamuri will ever rule Nigeria.
Is Invictus obi not your brother too

Please when will pita obi tell his brothers to stop going to India, Malaysia, Indonesia and south Africa to sell drugs too
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2 &3. Tribe profiling
Rule 18. Alternate account
Rule 15. Censored words by misspelling
Rule 8. False info
Verdict: indefinite ban.

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Johel:

Lol...be dead you illiterate.
Kilikikiki! E pain am. Obi must be jailed
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Queengolden(f): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
And that is that,,
Which is the truth

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
do you forge certificate?
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Jonjam269: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
We understand it's not easy to be an obidot at this moment, if you have any obidot around you please kindly be kind to them and offer them shoulder to cry on because they are suffering from mental illness. Thanks
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by richardtimothy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Q-RrWjTqU?si=XxexdcsDAq2qQ0Na

Earlier today, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 Presidential Election, Mr Peter Obi, held a surprise World Press Conference where he reacted to the outcome of Bola Tinubu’s certificate saga in Chicago State University.

Addressing the press, Obi charged Tinubu to personally reintroduce himself to the nation and tell Nigerians his real name, where he’s from, schools attended and certificates obtained.

Obi decried the fact that Tinubu’s certificate saga has in the US has caused the world to now see every Nigerian as either a forger, a fraudster or an identity thief.

For those who have been following Mr Peter Obi since he declared for the presidency in 2022, they would testify that this is the most direct he has come at a person as he constantly mentioned Tinubu’s name and challenged him to save Nigeria further embarrassment.

One thing that stood out is that he refused to address Tinubu as “president” throughout his address.

Safe to say that Peter Obi does not recognize Tinubu as president. But should anyone?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/tinubus-certificate-saga-has-worsened-nigerias-reputation-peter-obi/amp/
Dey play everybody knows that all of una na thief. Criminal accusing criminal.....
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by shancruz: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obi rest nobody want you
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
And that is that,,
Which is the truth
But the truth is bitter

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
the world hasn't see Nigerians as fraudsters cos Igbos carrying drugs in Asia and beyond or doing other unprinted thing's na tinubu wey be president de spoil image right nonsense

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Israelterrorist: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
7demons:

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2 &3. Tribe profiling
Rule 18. Alternate account
Rule 15. Censored words by misspelling
Rule 8. False info
Verdict: indefinite ban.
😭
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi that was bundled out of London like a criminal in April

who is amoda ogunlere?
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
yarimo:
It has been long obi you made the world to see you and anyone from Anambra state as fraudster

Your brother is a Certificate forger and the world already knows this thanks to Atiku, why can't you attack your fulani master for exposing Tinubu? Why are you all afraid of Atiku but flex muscle on Obi's matter?

Meanwhile, dollar is N1000 thanks to the Certificate forger occupying Aso Rock...enjoy your renewed shege....grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Judgementa1: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obi. The world sees Nigeria as drug dealers tell your ibo brothers to stop trafficking cocaine.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by WayoProphet: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Omo, here in the US, if they ask me where I'm from, I say Africa. They ask "where in Africa", I say Ghana. Nigeria don too cast kpata kpata

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by harmonyglobal: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Coming from a fraudster himself, a religious ethnic biased evil man talking....
Keep talking
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
jaxxy:

who is amoda ogunlere?
obi must go to jail. A comnon criminal. Yes daddy. Thank you daddy.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by blabulu2000: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
https://ghanafuo.com/josphat-obi-cause-of-death-how-did-peter-obis-father-die/

Revelation :

Josphat Obi's cause of death: How did Peter Obi’s father die?

Josphat Obi’s cause of death: How did Peter Obi’s father die?
Peter Obi’s father is alleged to have been drowned by a rival drug gang after having a huge stone strung around his neck.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by elinaxy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu grin
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by MrBroke(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
All you polipoli thieves including you pointing fingers
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by GUNITGuy: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Election is over ......What does he want the world to do ....The world is dealing with Russia ukraine..
Isreal hamas ....Who cares about a certificate debate when life are being wasted in Isreal by some terrorist....
Please someone help advice him to Stop....He's not the only Presidential candidate that lost Atiku, Kwankwaso many others lost too...Even Wike sef...
I thought you are waiting for the supreme court to declare you....
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by JetApartment: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Because of Ibos, the world now sees Nigerians as drug pushers and traffickers 😂😂😂

Tell them.

Obidients go wail taya like bushbaby.

Obiedun:

Ayodeoba:
Werey don drop comment again! Gbajue man

yarimo:
It has been long obi you made the world to see you and anyone from Anambra state as fraudster

Israelterrorist:

Please when will pita obi tell his brothers to stop going to India, Malaysia, Indonesia and south Africa to sell drugs too

Raskimonojendor:
Because of Ibos, the world now sees Nigerians as drug pushers and traffickers 😂😂😂

Tell them.

Obidients go wail taya like bushbaby.

Obiedun:

Ayodeoba:
Werey don drop comment again! Gbajue man

yarimo:

Israelterrorist:

Bliss52:
cool

Arindin Man

Listening to him can give you headache with his Agulu intonation and cat voice

Tinubu no go ever answer this fool and his Atiku master

Helpfromabove1:
And Pandora reports make them see Nigerian as angels

charcoal calling pot black

Tinubu don collect

Atiku is presently collecting
Soon u to go collect or why did you not summit your UNN certificate

Wahala, Agbadorians finally found their voice when Peter Obi coughs grin grin

You are all scared of attacking your fulani master who exposed Tinubu but suddenly barked when Peter Obi speaks...no be juju be that? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Allisgud: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
taah go and sit down,u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by seguno2: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:

Where is the evidence of this

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Olurondo: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peter Obi should shut up.It is Peter Obi they are seeing as fraudster not nigerians!!What nonsense!
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by jahsharon: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Because of Igbos, the world has known Nigeria as a drug traffickers origin
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obiedun:
obi must go to jail. A comnon criminal. Yes daddy. Thank you daddy.

what of atiku and amoda?
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by adefitim(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
He said Chief instead of President Tinubu....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by Obiedun(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
seguno2:

Where is the evidence of this
I owe you no explanation. Go and meet him and ask how he was treated like a common criminal that he is.
Re: “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi by IVORY2009(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
I am not a fraud star oooo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation / Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. / Arrest Of Judges: Descent Into Fascism – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.