Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back (14995 Views)

Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders / Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by easytig(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Useless idiots that call themselves marketers,Thier cup is full,when fuel was going for 184,they were hoarding it from Nigerians, causing mad scarcity and selling times three to other African countries, making mad profit at the detriment of Nigerians,now the chicken has come home to roost,let them wind down thier business,if it is only nnpc that can import so be it.if they can't cope they should get out the business.l
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by Gentlevip: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigerians are Palestinians
The government is Israel
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by MadarasBlade(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
casualobserver:

Im sorry I cant help your retarded brain if you cannot work out that the government is still better off by N225/liter. For one thing they have more money than before subsidy removal 2) they dont have to borrow and 3) there is less demand so less overall subsidy and less cross border subsidy

I asked you a simple question and you're here rambling like an animal.
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by eepeepook: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
He said, she said. Na una know. Make una argue with unaselves while the smart ones japa.
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by Dspsalvate: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Too much trouble for one eternally undeveloped country 🎶 Y?
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by OsunOriginal: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/marketers-counter-fg-insist-fuel-subsidy-is-back/

grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is the sense in this? What is the relationship between reintroduction of subsidy (if any) and filling stations shutting down?

These are the subsidy thieves who are have been part of the shameless looting. Now, there is no way to get free money, they started crying.
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by Basher8583: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
obi58:
I don't understand what the obsession is with whether or not subsidy is being paid or not.

It's quite obvious that with the deregulation of the naira and the current economic headwinds in the global market that international oil prices will continue to rise. Any responsible government will do everything to protect its citizens from such impact.

All those who clamoured for removal of subsidy and applauded the deregulation of the naira, it's been over 4 months since the new government implemented these policies and so far things have only become worse instead of better. Inflation is at record high levels, unemployment is so bad that NBS had to redefine same and the naira is at all time low. External reserves have tanked and national debt has doubled.

Right now it's hard to justify the way the subsidy was removed. If the status quo had been maintained till we were able to get the refineries running I believe things would have been better. All the trillions which was supposed to be saved from removing subsidy cannot be accounted for as there is no economic impact of these savings at all.

As for the independent marketers, believe them at your peril. They are only after their interests not that of the masses. December is fast approaching and they have started creating artificial scarcity to maximise their illegal income during this period.

Go and look out the definition of

ULTRACREPIDARIAN

That's what you are so shut that trap of a mouth
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by obi58: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Basher8583:

Go and look out the definition of

ULTRACREPIDARIAN

That's what you are so shut that trap of a mouth

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

It's look up and not look out.

Go and LOOK UP the meaning of

OLODO RABATA

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by LucemFerre: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Wuse

Ha! Everywhere out here no reach like dat o
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by drlateef: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
treesun:

The way these marketers are trying to blackmail the government suggests to me that they are behind the fuel subsidy racketeering which has collapsed the economy. They wanted this subsidy back by all means so that they can continue to milk Nigeria dry.
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by drlateef: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
treesun:

The way these marketers are trying to blackmail the government suggests to me that they are behind the fuel subsidy racketeering which has collapsed the economy. They wanted this subsidy back by all means so that they can continue to milk Nigeria dry.
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by kafeii123: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
It is no longer fuel subsidy...it is now oil swap. The dollars we're supposed to get from crude oil sales.. NNPC now has to exchange it for PMS from the refineries. This in itself is not much harmful. problem only comes when NNPC officials begin to shortchange the country by requesting more pm than we normally consume.... in which case we will not be earning anything from our crude oil at all anymore...
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by Basher8583: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
obi58:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

It's look up and not look out.

Go and LOOK UP the meaning of

OLODO RABATA

Pot calling kettle black.

This response tells me rhat you have checked the meaning and it hurts you because the meaning relates to you.

Well you gave learnt a word today

Again, looking for shallow errors like you sighted is a kids game I dont play.

I know you're hurt and that's why you resorted to that cheap attempt
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
If is back nko,what's your problem,is it not beta for govt to make fuel affordable at intervals.Una dey stupid o and very mischievous,foolish animal savouring fake news
Re: Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back by obi58: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Basher8583:

This response tells me rhat you have checked the meaning and it hurts you because the meaning relates to you.

Well you gave learnt a word today

Again, looking for shallow errors like you sighted is a kids game I dont play.

I know you're hurt and that's why you resorted to that cheap attempt

Yen yen yen.... Go suck on a lemon olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / 2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.