Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life (1259 Views)

One Aspect Of Tinubu's Life That Is Not Controversial / Peter Obi Is Like The Typical Nigerian, Knows All The Problem, No Solution / Nigerian Knows What To Do. US Ambassador Tells Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by DaddyJapan(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
Do you know that no Nigerian can tell you anything factual about the first 20 years of Tinubu's life?

Not a single thing

Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigerias first President, he was born 50 years before Tinubu.

Yet everyone knows he was born in Zungeru to Obed Azikiwe, attended Hope Waddel Training institute Calabar, played rugby before proceeding abroad for studies, all before the age of 20

But nobody knows a thing about Tinubu's first 20 years. How embarrassing

Have you asked the friends he mentioned here? cool

Can you tell us those your friends with whom you played pranks?

Tunde Badejo, Bolaji Agaba, Rasheed Abina, Tunde Adeyemo, the late Sola Popoola… We really had a good time. There was a particular time 11 of us packed ourselves in a Volkswagen Beetle and headed to the University of Ibadan through Majidun/Ikorodu Road for the Havana Nite. As we were going through Majidun, one of the car’s tyres burst and we had a serious accident. I thank God that I am alive today.

Source: Most Comprehensive Tinubu interview about his early life, struggles abroad, against military, governorship, others
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by greggng: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
That is the story of adakuya
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by MXrep: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:
Tinubu was born and raised in Mama Magaji's Compound to her Housemaid

Mama Magaji was the first to identify Tinubu's leadership qualities

It was Mama Magaji who later adopted Tinubu that sent him to the US to Study

Mama Magaji was one of Awolowo's Political Grass roots Organizers and Tinubu used to help her in Organizing the Youths of Isale Eko for their Political objectives
Una don finally fabricate this tale?
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by MXrep: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:
From what I heard from the Isale Eko Indigenes close to him ,Tinubu is a testament to Adult Education

He was an exceptional area boy leader in Isale Eko till Iya Magaji made him go to School and sent him to Study in the US because she believed he was very intelligent

Street urchin. born throway?
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by Christistruth00: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2023
MXrep:

Street urchin. born throway?

They would not have sent him to the US if he was seen as that
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by BitterTruth01: 4:22am On Oct 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Go and exhume Ojuku of cursed memory up from his grave. He will tell you a lot about Tinubu childhood.

Eko-Ile. Why so bitter ?
What he said must’ve really hurt you
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by tafabaloo(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Na only me and you no know oo. Those wet know sabi....And they have refused to tell us.
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by Tochitee(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Ibos," the timid people of Nigeria. I remember many of them saying they would burn down Nigeria if Tinubu is made the president . On the day of declaration, they were hiding under their beds cheesy grin. All eyes on judiciary,as turned to all eyes on Chicago. Mumu people. I wonder the crime they committed that God refuses to forgive them. They keeps on labouring in vains. Thank God for putting them under the Yorubas. From now till eternity they will continue to be under the Yorubas. Any attempt to overstepped where we placed them will always incure serious consequences.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by WorldRichest: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2023
jahsharon:

Wetin concern you with where Dem do him naming ceremony? Wetin concern you with whether na Islamic Alfa give am name abi na Superior Most Evangelist?

Na mental disorders dey worry the person you quoted
Re: No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life by ottersberger(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Christistruth00:

. Tinubu was an Isale Eko Area boy who was later on persuaded to start attending remedial Classes because of his intelligence and abilities

He was not initially serious about Education

They proceeded to procure the identity of the deceased daughter of his benefactor on his behalf.

How come his picture was in none of the year books, private or public?. He certainly can release them himself if it exists.

I asked you in a previous thread, so I'll ask again. What was his name when he "area boyed"?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison / How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader / It Is Evident That Egbas Are In Charge In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.