Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Rudeboy Laments Soaring Diesel Costs Amid Economic Hardship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Laments Soaring Diesel Costs Amid Economic Hardship (243 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Laments Soaring Diesel Costs Amid Economic Hardship by Ronky001(f): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Paul Okoye, popularly known as Rudeboy from the Psquare group, has expressed his deep concern over the severe economic hardships resulting from the recent increase in the price of petroleum products.

Paul reflected on how he once purchased his first car for a mere N120,000 many years ago, contrasting it with the current situation where he now spends a staggering N3 million monthly on diesel. He described the prevailing economic conditions as “utter madness” and voiced his empathy for the challenges faced by the average person.

“I was once proud of buying my first car for just 120k naira years ago… Now, I’m spending 3 million naira on diesel in a single month. It’s absolute madness,” Rudeboy stated, emphasizing the burdens of the economic situation on people.

https://gisthubnaija.com/rudeboy-laments-soaring-diesel-costs-amid-economic-hardship/

Re: Rudeboy Laments Soaring Diesel Costs Amid Economic Hardship by Godslove123: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's really quite unfortunate
Re: Rudeboy Laments Soaring Diesel Costs Amid Economic Hardship by Danfederal: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's well
We will survive

Happy International Girl Child Day

Please watch!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqtNtm-WzVs
Re: Rudeboy Laments Soaring Diesel Costs Amid Economic Hardship by ShoeGetSize: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
This is the beginning of the end for Nigeria. Years of economic mismanagement and fraudulent incompetent leadership will eventually take its toll on a nation and what we are seeing is the beginning of the end.

Nigeria will make Zimbabwe look like fairy tale by the time APC is done.

(1) (Reply)

People Wey No Get Broken Home": Old Couple Plays Love And Dances Romantically / Former Mr Nollywood Nigeria Timipre Sylva AZIKIWE Made Ambassador Nollywood Orga / My Sister And I (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.