Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas (27998 Views)

Gazans Pray For Netanyahu After Strike On Hamas Facility Expose Hoarded Aids(vid / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by GanagiBitrus: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
zinaunreal:

When someone push you to the wall, don't react , wait to die
If your reaction causes you more grief &calamity, wetin u gain.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by Trinicol3: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Taylor94:
undecided

God be with Israel keh

Them go soon sack you for this your job

Be like you no know say your coworkers on 33k stipend are supporting Palestine

You dey here dey shout God be Israel

When you lose this job now your body go calm
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by GanagiBitrus: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You would have been in their shoes if the earlier plan to relocate Jews to Africa succeeded.
Ok. But that would still not make me attack someone far bigger than me that has power to deprive me of Food, Water, Electricity.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by magzey: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Why other countries helping Israel left right and center ,why can't they face Hamas alone? grin grin
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by GiZcorp: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
I still don't understand something, why would one believe he will get 72 virgins after constituting nuisance on earth when same person can't even satisfy one woman before his death?? This right here is the genesis of man's greed!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by EngGandalf: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
So this is why Netanyahu came back to be PM… lol.. politics
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by alasane: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
Israel no wan leave Hamas make them drink water keep cup

Who send Palestine make them first go attack Israel sef

Whoever gave that order must be regretting now

You go dey attack God’s own nation

Palestine una mind no go touch ground

Una just the hyped them
Me think say Israel na invisible self.
Hamas without regular
Army
Air Force
Navy
War planes
F 16sfrom America
Different war planes and artilleries
Still Hamsa give them bloody nose.
They (Israel)are even begging US to replenish their arms and ammunitions
America is literally fighting the war for them.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by planetbluz: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep israel, death to israel. Changes nothing. Even hamas will kill u for being stupid.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by Electrochemistry(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Isreal are just chest beaters like ipob. Ham's giving isreal a very big fight .

Hampshire eliminating top isreal vetrans while isreal killing innocent civilians.

US, UK UN and the rest of the world must sanction isreal for genocide.

Whether isreal likes it or not, Hamas are winning the war.

Isreal will regret going to war with Hamas.

By this time next week, isreal must surrender to the superior powers of Hamas.

We stand with Hamas

You must be high on something!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
VERY GOOD.we don't want to hear hamas for ever and ever like alqueda went extinct IFSHA angry
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by dreu2fine(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
sotall:
cool

Death to all terrorists.

Give them no room to breathe.

The only language islamic terrorists understand is violence.

I trust Israel to never come to any negotiations table till every stone in Gaza lies independent of one another.

But please Israel obey Humanitarian laws by allowing them to access only food and water.
Very wicked people Hamas
Israel allowed Palestine to work,go Scol,give them water n electricity.them no try reach instead u pay them with over 5000 rickest killing up to a 1000 people.
Infact reduce Gaza to rubles
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by 11doubledee: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Ok. But that would still not make me attack someone far bigger than me that has power to deprive me of Food, Water, Electricity.
It's just simple reasoning,my close relation, her husband had to abandon their house and other properties when Islamic terrorism violence started in Kaduna.
Probably they would have been dead if they hadn't fled then cos they lost their only son to terrorism.
Hiding under religion to perpetrate evil.
No to terrorism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by Cubox: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wallade:

Justice belongs to God but not man. Israel can do no justice to Palestine, Israel has no right to Gaza strip talk less of installing a government there.

Peace should not cost us more lives, we can negotiate peace without destruction of lives and properties.

Will you shut up, you dirty hypocrite. The way you were sounding, I knew you were an hypocrite.
You are saying Israel can do no justice but you were silent when Hamas slaughtered Israeli babies.
You think Israel is like Nigeria where you Muslims in Boko Haram and bandits kill babies anyhow. You will see Hell.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck you too!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you too!

Fvck you!

Must you respond?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

That’s why the English man invented the word “COWARDS”

1 Like

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by Electrochemistry(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
alasane:

Una just the hyped them
Me think say Israel na invisible self.
Hamas without regular
Army
Air Force
Navy
War planes
F 16sfrom America
Different war planes and artilleries
Still Hamsa give them bloody nose.
They (Israel)are even begging US to replenish their arms and ammunitions
America is literally fighting the war for them.

Continue weeping!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by Etimemy: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Cry cry baby
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by GanagiBitrus: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

That’s why the English man invented the word “COWARDS”

Well, Cowardice is far better than Foolishness.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by soccerlite: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
hamas killed more than 1200 Israeli

I'm bewildered

Israel must retaliate

1 Like

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Must you respond?
Fvck you moralfucker!
Must you respond?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you moralfucker!

Must you respond?

Hey morafvcker! I dont give a Kentucky fried fvcks about your fvcks!

Cant you just fvcking shut up!

fvck!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

fvck!
Fvck you!
fvck!
Fvck you, you clinking, clanking collection of calignous junk.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

fvck!

Fvck you, you clinking, clanking collection of calignous junk.

Fvck you!

Just look at your fvckin stupidity! You duplicating fvcks!

Where the fvck where you conceived? Behind a trash can?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Just look at your fvckin stupidity! You duplicating fvcks! Where the fvck where you conceived? Behind a trash can?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Fvck you too.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Eleribu, moralfucker, aye ti baje loni.

I go teach you lesson in Fvckin 101.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you too.

Shut the fvckin fvck up!

Cant you just accept a fvckin fvck you, and move on!

Why you so fvckin fvcked up?

fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Eleribu, moralfucker, aye ti baje loni.

I go teach you lesson in Fvckin 101.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Shut the fvckin fvck up!
fvck you!
You shut the fvckin fvck up!
fvck you![
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Fvck you too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks / George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.