Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas (27982 Views)

Gazans Pray For Netanyahu After Strike On Hamas Facility Expose Hoarded Aids(vid / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You pukish dim-witted codpiece

Fvck you!

Sigh...

Undulating fvcks!

Cant you just stay fvcked!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who cares if you fvckin know or not! Do I give a fvck!
Fvck you!
You're as dumb as a baboon and half as charming.
Fvcker
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh...

Undulating fvcks!
Cant you just stay fvcked!
You fvcked piece of shit..
If I press your head, shit will come out.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You're as dumb as a baboon and half as charming.

Fvcker

Dumb as baboon?

Holy fvck! You fvcked!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Dumb as baboon?

Holy fvck! You fvcked!
Fvck you!
What was the first part of you to rot off, your brain or your balls?

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You fvcked piece of shit..

If I press your head, shit will come out.

You out of fvcks!

Where the fvck you scribbling down all these elementary school codes

You fvckin grown up?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You out of fvcks!
You fvckin grown up?
I've washed more brains off my weapon than there is in your head.
You fvckin grow up!
Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

What was the first part of you to rot off, your brain or your balls?

Fvck you!

You fvcking need candy!

Can tell you just one fvckin elementary school junkie.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You out of fvcks!
You fvckin grown up?
Putting teeth in your mouth ruined a perfectly good fvckin asshole.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

I've washed more brains off my weapon than there is in your head.

You fvckin grow up!

Fvck you!

Weapon? grin grin grin

Oh! So you got a fvcking toy gun.

Morafvcker!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You fvcking need candy!

Can tell you just one fvckin elementary school junkie.

I don't usually engage in mental combat with the unarmed, but I'll make an exception for you fvcked up fvck shitthead!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

I don't usually engage in mental combat with the unarmed, but I'll make an exception for you fvcked up fvck shitthead!

Wannabe!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Weapon? grin grin grin
Oh! So you got a fvcking toy gun.
Morafvcker!
It's a real shame that your last words will be so vapid.
Moralfucker
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Wannabe!
Fvck you!

Are *all* your fvcks this pathetic?
Humor me moralfucker?!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

It's a real shame that your last words will be so vapid.

Moralfucker

You now fvcking boring!
How the fvck you cope with your existence?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You now fvcking boring! How the fvck you cope with your existence?
You greasy dim-witted codpiece.
Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Are *all* your fvcks this pathetic?

Humor me moralfucker?!

Fvck you!

Humor a morafvker?

You now fvckin feeling human!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Humor a morafvker?
You now fvckin feeling human!
Fvck you!
I've had shits that were more effort than you.
You piece of shitt.
Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You greasy dim-witted codpiece.

Fvck you!

Sigh......

How many fvcking years did you spend in elementary school?

You so fvcked and retarded!

Shakespeare vibes!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh......

How many fvcking years did you spend in elementary school?

You so fvcked and retarded!

Shakespeare vibes!

If you were mentally capable of not spewing bullshit for even a minute you could have saved us both some time.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

I've had shits that were more effort than you.

You piece of shitt.

Fvck you!

Fvcking boring!

You so fvcked!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvcking boring!
You so fvcked!
You so bleeped!
A brain like a BB in a boxcar.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

If you were mentally capable of not spewing bullshit for even a minute you could have saved us both some time.

Fvck you!

You out of fvcks!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
You out of fvcks!
Fvck you too!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You so bleeped!

A brain like a BB in a boxcar.

Boring..

You fvcking making me sleepy. You google all these fvckin elementary school vibes?
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you too!

You aint got fvcks again! Stop acting like you still got fvcks!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Boring..

You fvcking making me sleepy. You google all these fvckin elementary school vibes?

You're just a flash of light, a cloud of dust, and what was the question?

Fvckedface?!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
You aint got fvcks again! Stop acting like you still got fvcks! Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You're just a flash of light, a cloud of dust, and what was the question?

Fvckedface?!

Screenshot my fvcks and make a portrait .

I fvked all your fvcks!

You will never forget my flying fvcks that made you fvcking go elementary.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you!

You are my latest fvck trophy. Making a foot mat in your fvcking name..
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Screenshot my fvcks and make a portrait .

I fvked all your fvcks!

You will never forget my flying fvcks that made you fvcking go elementary.

Hahahah..

At least, i kept you fvcker off the latest Isreali thread.

Fvckin go home..

.. Earth is full
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you!

Whats your fvcking real name!

I need it for a foot mat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.