Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas (28036 Views)

Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Seems you running out of fvcks!
Fvck you!
I can do this all day.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

I can do this all day.

Fvck you!

You will be out of fvcks anytime soon!

You already going elementary!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

sigh....
You wasting my fvcks! What the fvck you composed up there? What grade you @?
Fvck you!
I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers.
Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by MomohMrMoore: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lol.. Israel shall never know peace as long as they occupy Palestinian land. The world is with the Palestinians.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers.

Fvck you!

Now a fvcking motivational speaker!

Cant you just stay fvcked and be fvcked!

Where you scribbling all these fvckin fvcks from?

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You will be out of fvcks anytime soon!
You already going elementary!
Fvck you!
Hahaha..
If brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate.

Bleep you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Hahaha..

If brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate.

Bleep you!

Sigh....

What d fvck is inside your skull?

Tax a fvckin brain? You fvcked!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Now a fvcking motivational speaker!
Cant you just stay fvcked and be fvcked!
Where you scribbling all these fvckin fvcks from?
Fvck you!
You're just a fucker that made a career out of mid-life crisis.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh....
Tax a fvckin brain? You fvcked!
Fvck you!
Sigh....
Tax a fvckin brain? You fvcked up moralfucker!
Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You're just a fucker that made a career out of mid-life crisis.

Fvck you!

You now fvckin boring!

That joint aint good for you!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Sigh....

Fvck you!

Now I know your fvckin tactic!

You out of fvcks and want to go lower! I aint go to join you in that sty!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Sigh....

Fvck you!

Be fast please! I just got some new fvcks to give
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Now I know your fvckin tactic! You out of fvcks and want to go lower! I aint go to join you in that sty! Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you!

Why you duplicating fvcks?

I told you, you would be out of fvcks anytime soon!

Now you fvcking grounded!

I fvcked you up!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Dr. Fvck is out of fvcks grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I fvcked you up!
Fvck you!
Why you duplicating fvcks? I told you, you would be out of fvcks anytime soon! Now you fvcking grounded! I fvcked you up! Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

I fvcked you up!
Fvck you!

Now you want to get me bored since you fvcked-up and out of fvcks!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Dr. Fvck is out of fvcks grin grin grin grin
Hahaha..
I wish you were clean enough to spit on.

fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Hahaha..

I wish you were clean enough to spit on.

fvck you!

**Snoring**

You out of fvcks! Accept it!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Now you want to get me bored since you fvcked-up and out of fvcks!
Fvck you!
Some people have a stick up their ass, you have the whole tree.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Sigh.......................................

You fvcking boring.... Up your fvcks!

I am becoming fvcking sick
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

**Snoring**
You out of fvcks! Accept it!
Fvck you!
You smug tranny.
You out
Accept it.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Raise your fvcking white flag!

I fvcked you up!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Raise your fvcking white flag!

I fvcked you up!

Fvck you!

Hahahaha!

Did you practice to be this much of a failure, or does it come naturally to you?

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

You smug tranny.

You out

Accept it.
Fvck you!

You fvcking found a table you cannot fvcking shake grin grin grin

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh.......................................

You fvcking boring.... Up your fvcks!

I am becoming fvcking sick

At first I thought you're brave, but then I realized you're just stupid iced fvcked fvck.
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Hahahaha!

Did you practice to be this much of a failure, or does it come naturally to you?

Fvck you!

Sigh....

I am now feeling sleepy.

You fvcked up already!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You fvcking found a table you cannot fvcking shake grin grin grin
Fvck you!
Wow I didn't know Shit Golems existed.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

At first I thought you're brave, but then I realized you're just stupid iced fvcked fvck.

Seems you just got fvcked!

Now you energized!

Anyways, Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Seems you just got fvcked!
Now you energized!
Anyways, Fvck you!
You pukish dim-witted codpiece

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Wow I didn't know Shit Golems existed.

Fvck you!

Who cares if you fvckin know or not! Do I give a fvck!

Fvck you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.