Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. (1200 Views)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by streetpaddy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
According to a Twitter user it has been confirmed that Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba Popularly Known by all as Mohbad is really the father of the boy, with a conducted DNA test results which has proven otherwise that he is indeed the biology father

https://twitter.com/rutie_xx/status/1712084677538759037?t=NI-qNis_nhi8FWjtChtXYA&s=19

nlfpmod

Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by malcom1X: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
I need a second opinion
Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by TemplarLandry: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
cool
Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by KingEarnest(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Let them post the result so that we'll see and confirm.

1 Like

Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by shadrach77: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
KingEarnest:
Let them post the result so that we'll see and confirm.
Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by michael1508: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Really?
Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by izonborn098(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Result or Lie
Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by LandMann: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Where and how did they get sample from the dad who is already late?

Did they get the sample from the corpse Lagos state government exhumed for autopsy?

This smells like fake news
Re: DNA Result Confirms Mohbad Is The Father Of His Son. by Famous25: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2023
If I give you backhand, your brain go reset honestly, Mohbad of course had things he shared personally like his comb and others that are needed for DNA test.
No think say na by blood sample alone oh

Drops my pen πŸ–‹οΈπŸšΆ

(1) (Reply)

Ever Crossed Path With A Celebrity? / Twista, Crazy Bone, Who Is Faster / Tufac, Most Fertile Polygamist In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.