Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. (346 Views)

Why Won't Seun And His Mods Allow Me Breathe? / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by jmoore(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Make una continue this useless moderation.

This dude TemplarLandry posted an insulting comment against me and the mods left his post, didn't ban him.

Last week, another Tinubu supporter that insulted me wasn't banned but when I retaliated, the mods banned me.

Make una continue. I dey watch.

https://www.nairaland.com/7873279/david-hundeyin-criticises-peter-obis#126336795

2 Likes

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by TemplarLandry: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
But you're a serial aggressor on this cyberspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by TemplarLandry: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
You're trying to carry out a smear campaign on my person?
jmoore:

This dude TemplarLandry posted an insulting comment against me and the mods left his post, didn't ban me.

Last week, another Tinubu supporter that insulted me wasn't banned but when I retaliated, the mods banned me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by CoronaVirusPro: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
jmoore:

This dude TemplarLandry posted an insulting comment against me and the mods left his post, didn't ban him.

Fvck you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by 2BabaNairaland: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
The Agbado criminals, they don't take half of what they do to people. Only Mother Nature go handle them when time don mature.

jmoore:

https://www.nairaland.com/7873279/david-hundeyin-criticises-peter-obis#126336795

2 Likes

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by MissWords: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
The guy is weird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by frankyychiji(f): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
I miss the days of gbegile boys, they would have ran that slowpoke outta town long ago.

#BringBackGbegileBoys
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
jmoore:

The idiot is also a mod here.

2 Likes

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by Ozommadu: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Who? TemplarLandry?

That hungry boy a mod?
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by KanuIsCursed: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
He or she called you your name,how is that an insult?
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by blabulu2000: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
As a Tinubu supporter, chop ban daily...so, don't justify your ban....

Check. the record of. my ban...I don't think anyone is banned in the forum. like me.....because I supported Tinubu.....and Obi supporters are not banned...I'm surprised.... by your comments and I will investigate this...
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by KanuIsCursed: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
frankyychiji:
I miss the days of gbegile boys, they would have ran that slowpoke outta town long ago.

#BringBackGbegileBoys
You mean yourself?
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by BloodyDoe(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
slowpoke, curse your badluck.
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by blabulu2000: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
jmoore:

As a Tinubu supporter, I chop ban daily...so, don't justify your ban....

Check. the record of. my ban...I don't think anyone is banned in the forum. like me.....because I supported Tinubu.....and Obi supporters are not banned...I'm surprised.... by your comments and I will investigate this...

Mod politics follows.my comments as fowl.dey follow corn....i was surprised one day when I posted some comment by 2am and By 8an the comments has been removed and I was banned....

MoD politics for me back.-to back because I supported Tinubu
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by Raskimonojendor: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Cry cry bush baby. You can't take half of what you give others. mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by BoldBrainz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

On your person? Who you be? You that sits down in your house from morning till night pressing phone with your smelly armpits? I sure say you never bath today, na you dey claim to be "person"? So if dem dey count persons, dey go follow count you join? Kai! Nairaland don suffer.

He's the Nationally acclaimed DJ of the Agbadeux corn-gregationπŸ˜‚. How dare you impugn his personality?!

1 Like

Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by BoldBrainz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

If that idiot na moderator, I borrow Seun money wey him use open nairaland.. grin.

Motherfvcker is nothing but a jobless youth picking crumbs off the table tops of his paymasters.
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by Hungerbadoo: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

On your person? Who you be? You that sits down in your house from morning till night pressing phone with your smelly armpits? I sure say you never bath today, na you dey claim to be "person"? So if dem dey count persons, dey go follow count you join? Kai! Nairaland don suffer.
My belle oo
Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by Sergio103(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

He's the Nationally acclaimed DJ of the Agbadeux corn-gregationπŸ˜‚. How dare you impugn his personality?!

Lol πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Skill Up Nigeria, Which Will Replace N-power / 2020 Vs 2023: The New International Building Market, Enugu By Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi / Betrayers Don't Last In This Game Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.