Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road (44703 Views)

Aba Resident Celebrates 24/7 Light In Aba, As Alex Otti Has Singlehandedly Done / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Dittodat: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Ebitu Ukiwes house was built by Julius Berger, My uncles house was built by Julius Berger in my village and many more.

It's not a Matter of making noise, it's a practical thing,

Show me a road constructed by any state governor in your region using Julius Berger apart from Lagos?

Just a simple thing and you are singing the national anthem up and down.

Just tell me and I'll Google it simple, no need to be making noise here when the people you are talking about are even better than you.

Better than me? Listen to this loser lunatic.
The fact is that you people are the worst of hypocrites in the whole world. You celebrate mediocrity while wailing and crying about others when they actually celebrate things of importance.
You live a life full of hate and resentment against everyone, that's why you are hated and targeted anywhere you go in the world.
Pathetic fools.
Better than me? grin Typical shallow empty braggadocious chest beaters. The fool doesn't even know personally.
I'm better than most Americans in terms of education, income, world exposure, and quality of life not to take about most Nigerians and most Igbos.
You must be out of your mind.
Go and find out the roads constructed by JB in the SW. I have better things to spend my time on.
Get lost. Bye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Lumarstone: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ebubu:
Timid people

How are they timid people? Is it because that they are celebrating the beginning of good and quality road construction coming through GOV AO, that gives you the order city to open your decayed tooth mouth to call people from God's own state timid people? Always watch your tongue idiot.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by BLACKPOWERS123: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Abia residents celebrate Julius Berger's logo seen on their road.😂😂😂

What a massive achievement 👏

Good, but na still logo, make dem finish the work first.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Ishiewo: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Ebitu Ukiwes house was built by Julius Berger, My uncles house was built by Julius Berger in my village and many more.

It's not a Matter of making noise, it's a practical thing,

Show me a road constructed by any state governor in your region using Julius Berger apart from Lagos?

Just a simple thing and you are singing the national anthem up and down.

Just tell me and I'll Google it simple, no need to be making noise here when the people you are talking about are even better than you.

Are you an Abiribarian?

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by plaindealer: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
These jokers yelled, cried and talked all kinds of rubbish because Lagosians celebrated Metro rail, here we are, the same people are all over the internet rejoicing and celebrating gutter and JB concrete sign.

The crazy village and comedic things we see in that part of Nigeria is nothing but insanity and pure entertainment.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Felix6: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
RUBBISH, CELEBRATING STONE WHILE BRILLIANT ABIA STATE CIVIL ENGINEERING GRADUATES ARE WASTING AWAY. IN EUROPE ROADS ARE HANDLED BY LOCAL COUNCILS, AND THEY SIMPLY MAKE USE OF LOCAL EXPERTS WHICH ARE MAINLY YOUNG GUYS FROM THAT LOCALITY. HERE WE ARE CELEBRATING PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAPPY TO SEE US PROGRESS. TUEH

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by samuelson06(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kaybaba5:

Bad belle spotted

No be bad belle o. Abia na my people.

JB works around the country—not just Abia. They are still mediocre. The fact is that we don't have the best yet. You can't compare the quality of roads constructed by JB to roads in US or UK.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by MXrep: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
sofeo:
Lols, when Lasgidi Don see ham tire so tey dem no pay attention to ham again on the road
And osogbo doesn't deserve it?
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by ASAPFERG: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lol
useless tribe

3 Likes

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Felix6:
RUBBISH, CELEBRATING STONE WHILE BRILLIANT ABIA STATE CIVIL ENGINEERING GRADUATES ARE WASTING AWAY. IN EUROPE ROADS ARE HANDLED BY LOCAL COUNCILS, AND THEY SIMPLY MAKE USE OF LOCAL EXPERTS WHICH ARE MAINLY YOUNG GUYS FROM THAT LOCALITY. HERE WE ARE CELEBRATING PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAPPY TO SEE US PROGRESS. TUEH

You are the only person that understands beyond these average comments I've been reading here. I wrote in one thread that Nigeria should abolish FDI or stop glorifying it as achievement cause it's an avenue for stealing. It is best we grow our local businesses and technology through continued practise till we make perfect.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by omolola12345(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
They should follow Umahis recommendation in order not to waste money.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Ikpunnegi01: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
I am so happy for Abians..
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by guideman: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Where's the celebration. You can't be this dumb to the extent of denigrating the good people of Enyimba city. Aba people have advanced beyond this your hypocritical and disparaging post. Go and find a better job.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by flyinnizam(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
samuelson06:
Abia state is doing well. However, I don't see JB as being the best. They are not even known in their country, but in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is a king.
u are saying rubbish. which other country again? JB is a Nigerian construction company. go and make ur research
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Emetex22(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lumarstone:

How are they timid people? Is it because that they are celebrating the beginning of good and quality road construction coming through GOV AO, that gives you the order city to open your decayed tooth mouth to call people from God's own state timid people? Always watch your tongue idiot.
u mean the one in Oshogbo or Abeokuta 😆 🤣 😂, a child who have travelled round the world is more experienced than a solitude old man, travel and see, just because Igbos are not comfortable with sub par leaders doesn't mean ur towns are any where measurable to theirs, Internet is there to settle the debates, insults and jabs won't change anything, cha cha
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by magzey: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
and they will go all over media calling some region of Nigeria undeveloped it is well, let them continue to sit at home while other region are going forward grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Som497: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
SoNature:

You always say NONSENSICAL things about Igbos and when they come for your people, you start wailing, telling us where Dave Umahi will work and where he won't work.

Who doesn't know that Abia State hasn't gotten their leadership right since 1999? Now, they are happy they have made the right decision and you call them timid!

God bless Alex Otti for doing a great job in Abia State!
that’s Ebubu guy is not Igbo. I don’t know why that p!g is ashamed of whatever tribe be comes from. Very despicable of the he goat
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by FOXDOSSIER: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Leave the issue of FDI, you are only worried because your backward state have neither FDI nor domestic investment

Abagworo:

You are the only person that understands beyond these average comments I've been reading here. I wrote in one thread that Nigeria should abolish FDI or stop glorifying it as achievement cause it's an avenue for stealing. It is best we grow our local businesses and technology through continued practise till we make perfect.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Abagworo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Leave the issue of FDI, you are only worried because your backward state have neither FDI nor domestic investment

My State is doing well more than yours and yes I hate the FDI nonsense for all Africans cause it is nonexistent like IMF loans. All na wash wash. The only way to develop is local
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by JimohMomoh: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
samuelson06:
Abia state is doing well. However, I don't see JB as being the best. They are not even known in their country, but in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is a king.

You should ended your post by telling us the best construction company in Nigeria
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by plaindealer: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Abia Rwanda people finally enter civilization and 21st century.

They are actually celebrating JB concrete sign.

Yesterday it was rejoicing and celebrating gutter, now it's a common roadside JB concrete.

Backward, unexposed and stone age people doing village things...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Ubanz: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Uzodinma would rather give the contract to his kinsmen.
To him it doesn't matter if the job collapses before it's commissioning.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by deji17: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Backwardness. At this day and age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Prospy33: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Abia people have suffered so much from their leaders that they are celebrating ordinary Julius Berger logo grin

Suffering no be small one at all

I thank God my prayer has been answered

Check my profile(my post on Port Harcourt Road)...you will see how bad the road have been years back
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by deji17: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
plaindealer:
Abia Rwanda people finally enter civilization and 21st century.

They are actually celebrating JB concrete sign.

Yesterday it was rejoicing and celebrating gutter, now it's a common roadside JB concrete.

Backward, unexposed and stone age people doing village things...

They are evolving. grin

Na small, small.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Larryndelaw: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Abia people happy because they see Julius Berger sign. Nah wah .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by FOXDOSSIER: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just one local government in my state can buy the whole of your useless backward imo state. Your state is doing at zero compare to my state. We know your antics, anything that doesn’t favour your state, you will jump out like a toad to speak against. Crazy man

Abagworo:

My State is doing well more than yours and yes I hate the FDI nonsense for all Africans cause it is nonexistent like IMF loans. All na wash wash. The only way to develop is local

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by RushManni: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please where are the residents here celebrating, a single post and you claim residents and a mod actually saw this worthy of front page, shame on you and that mod.

What do you guys aim to achieve with all these hatred on Igbos, there are more pressing issues affecting more than 200 other tribes in Nigeria today caused by you people and your leaders but you guys will focus on irrelevant issues because of hatred on Igbos

Some black people are so fooolish to know what it means to rejoice with them that rejoice

Or make ones feeling of good memorable

They'll deride you, and abuse you just to make sure you feel bad and never celebrate anything...... Or u wait until they're enjoying it before you do.

Black man (some ) are very toxic when progress is cited for their fellows.....

And they're not growing ooooooo
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by daylae(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Abia people have suffered so much from their leaders that they are celebrating ordinary Julius Berger logo grin
grin grin
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by GreatEbonyi: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Just look at nwa abakaleke the most timid people in Nigeria calling someone else timid. Ositaufere when shall you know where igbos placed you ebonyi people ?

Shut up you Idiot if you have nothing in your brain. Why not face the individual direct & let others be. Meanwhile, It very stupid of you to think that Igbos or anybody has power to place Ebonyi people anywhere, what ever you or your types thinks about us is just a wishful thinking. Know this & know peace.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Ajalalomo: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
I believe you all know why the residents are jubilating.

That company’s logo means quality.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by porthouse7(f): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please where are the residents here celebrating, a single post and you claim residents and a mod actually saw this worthy of front page, shame on you and that mod.

What do you guys aim to achieve with all these hatred on Igbos, there are more pressing issues affecting more than 200 other tribes in Nigeria today caused by you people and your leaders but you guys will focus on irrelevant issues because of hatred on Igbos
u need to go find the video, I was surprised by the way they are jubilating. Ordinary JB logo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.