Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road (44702 Views)

Aba Resident Celebrates 24/7 Light In Aba, As Alex Otti Has Singlehandedly Done / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by ufotunang: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
That is why you should vote for labour party candidates...they provide good goverance
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by ufotunang: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Alex Otti.....the best governor in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by samuelson06(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2023
JimohMomoh:

You should ended your post by telling us the best construction company in Nigeria

But we've got none.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by samuelson06(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
u are saying rubbish. which other country again? JB is a Nigerian construction company. go and make ur research

You don't have to insult me, please. Why are you insulting me? Now, my heart is breaking cry

I thought JB was a German company. Learn to correct in love. I don't know why we are so bitter in this country.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Tisham20(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Squirrel1:
if na order region celebrate this nonsense, y'all would have been all over the tl comparing backwardness with Senegal. But as it is u guys, it's all good n merry.

Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens

I saw this daft thread few minutes after it was created by the Igbo-hating and bigoted OP (check out his choice of moniker!) and knew immediately why the fool created it and why a certain mod rushed it to frontpage with immediate alacrity!

You Igbo-haters are so sad to the point of searching the internent for anything you can use to try and 'mock' or 'belittle' Ndigbo.....and when you can't find anything, you settle for any story on Ndigbo and sensationalise/editorialise it to suit the narrative you want put out there!

Abians, that have suffered bad governance from 1999 to 2023, are happy (just like i am) that the new state gov't would be using a reputable coy like JB to construct a major road in the state that's been abandoned for decades by successive state gov'ts, and you jobless bigots have somehow managed to twist the story to say 'Abians are celebrating JB logo'! Do you know what it means to celebrate?

It says a lot about the obsessive and hateful state of mind of you Igbo-haters that you can spend almost all your time on nairaland hunting for stories on Ndigbo so you can create threads and engage in your favourite pastime of 'trying to feel superior over the Igbo'! Your obsession actually smacks of a serious case of feeling insecure and inferior!

Get a life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by naijamerican: 2:26am On Oct 12, 2023
nwasteve:
Good development, but the cost as rumored is outrageous

The rumored cost of ya mama’s Toto is outrageous.

Abeg shaddap ya mouth bikonu
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by naijamerican: 2:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Squirrel1:
Igbos don suffer Sha.. Julius beger wer don teh for here LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

I’m glad you find the suffering of igbos funny. Nigerians are a useless people by and large. SMH
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by iampeterben(m): 3:27am On Oct 12, 2023
This man will work more than Wike.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by MEGAWATCH: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Dittodat:

Better than me? Listen to this loser lunatic.
The fact is that you people are the worst of hypocrites in the whole world. You celebrate mediocrity while wailing and crying about others when they actually celebrate things of importance.
You live a life full of hate and resentment against everyone, that's why you are hated and targeted anywhere you go in the world.
Pathetic fools.
Better than me? grin Typical shallow empty braggadocious chest beaters. The fool doesn't even know personally.
I'm better than most Americans in terms of education, income, world exposure, and quality of life not to take about most Nigerians and most Igbos.
You must be out of your mind.
Go and find out the roads constructed by JB in the SW. I have better things to spend my time on.
Get lost. Bye.

We are better than you people in all ramifications because if we are not better than you, we can't live in your region after all your wicked acts against us.

You think it's so easy to build a house in your region? With all the Wickedness and hate from you people?

Just mention any road built by Julius Berger in your region sponsored by any of your state governors and you have been running up and down?

You are good in making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by MEGAWATCH: 3:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Ishiewo:

Are you an Abiribarian?

Yes o!
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by adefitim(m): 4:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Celebrating Julious Berger sign post?
This is weird
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by YorubaPrince: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Igbo pple and mediocrity na like 5 & 6. grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2023
sofeo:
Lols, when Lasgidi Don see ham tire so tey dem no pay attention to ham again on the road

Common pidgin English you no fit write. Big illiterate
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by plaindealer: 5:44am On Oct 12, 2023
This day go live in infamy, the day when the great developers of Lagos and Abuja rejoiced and celebrated in front of the whole world a common concrete as a sign of progress and development.

The comedic, ridiculous, backward, stone age, undeveloped, and pathetic world of Ndi Developers.

When Ndi developers say they develop this and that, just laugh and ignore the Stone Age villagers.

They just act as if it's by force to celebrate and bore us with mediocrity every day..

grin grin grin
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Blackdisciple(m): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Quality roads is assured meanwhile we have nothing to do with those blue and white logo rather we celebrate red and yellow logo grin grin grin
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by occfx: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Abia residents celebrate Julius Berger's logo seen on their road.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a massive achievement πŸ‘

That's what happens when the vote of the people counts.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by BarrElChapo(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Beolly:

Onye Abakaliki are not Igbos?
Did I imply that ? I simply said he lacked sense
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Hamachi(f): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:

You always say NONSENSICAL things about Igbos and when they come for your people, you start wailing, telling us where Dave Umahi will work and where he won't work.

Who doesn't know that Abia State hasn't gotten their leadership right since 1999? Now, they are happy they have made the right decision and you call them timid!

God bless Alex Otti for doing a great job in Abia State!
I was in Abia few days ago and I must say the governor is doing a fantastic job, thanks to the Inec woman that made this possible.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by odduduwa: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
The East is really this backward??
Tell me another thing I don't know about the East please,.
Do they have cars there or they ride horses?
your education is truly in doubt ,your inability to read makes one wonder what type of upbringing you have had all these years
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2023
I'm happy for abia people, they get it right this time around
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by EXOUSIAng: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2023
odduduwa:
your education is truly in doubt ,your inability to read makes one wonder what type of upbringing you have had all these years

You have a problem with IQ your IQ test would probably come out negative.

You can't understand simple sarcasm and you call another man's education a waste.
Lol.
Jokes on you, lumpskull
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Congratulations nice development
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Cjayboy: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Please, how much is cost of this 5.9km road contract awarded to Julius Berger?

It's trending that the contract sum is #30 billion only..

Will Abia State survive this present administration that lacked transparency by not allowing others to bid for contract
and has refused telling Abians how much they awarded different contracts?
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by pocom35: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

How exactly are they timid? People who have been accustomed to seeing mushroom engineering companies owned by the governors cronies construct their roads are now see seeing a global construction giant and you're calling them timid? Allow them enjoy good governance please!

I hope you know that this is not CECC where your governor negotiates the terms of your slavery (toll fares) and then CECC does the road almost free of charge and bills you till your grandchildren eats dust. This is JB, they collect payment upfront. Zero tolls!
Has CCECC ever tolled any road before?

The port Harcourt aba road they are constructing from the port Harcourt side .. There is no sign of toll

Meanwhile.. 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos Ibadan, Abuja Kano.. are all going to be tolled and are being built by JB
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by pocom35: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2023
nwasteve:
Good development, but the cost as rumored is outrageous

It cannot be outrageous once it is Julius beger..

It like saying because you are used to itel phone prices..you refer to apple and Samsung flagships prices as outrageous..
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Billionairly: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:

I know that. Imagine an Ebonyi man calling an Abia man timid. That must be the 8th wonder of the world.

hes not from ebonyi state. Hes a yoruba guy How hard is it to see that hes an imposter. Na nairaland you dey so,
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Noghayin03(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2023
What an emancipation from mental slavery due to incessant bad govt since 1999 in Abia State. Kudos to Alex Oti!
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by stanbright(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
The East is really this backward??
Tell me another thing I don't know about the East please,.
Do they have cars there or they ride horses?
Lol
Where do you live
London?
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Myer(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fantastic!

Quality roads guaranteed!

Not all these cheap China made constructions that they will finish in one month.

The first SE Governor I am applauding.

Sir Alex Otti has an excellent spirit.
God bless the East, God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigerians.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Morphinne: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2023
…and these ones will come to Lagos and start spitting trashhh grin grin grin grin
These hoebi people don too suffer abeg
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by ridbell01(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

How exactly are they timid? People who have been accustomed to seeing mushroom engineering companies owned by the governors cronies construct their roads are now see seeing a global construction giant and you're calling them timid? Allow them enjoy good governance please!

I hope you know that this is not CECC where your governor negotiates the terms of your slavery (toll fares) and then CECC does the road almost free of charge and bills you till your grandchildren eats dust. This is JB, they collect payment upfront. Zero tolls!
I don't believe this, the South easterners that always told us that their region is like Dubai and always rubbish all the works in Lagos are now jubilating because of JB logo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / 2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.