Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road (44689 Views)

Aba Resident Celebrates 24/7 Light In Aba, As Alex Otti Has Singlehandedly Done / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Judolisco(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
SoNature:

I know that. Imagine an Ebonyi man calling an Abia man timid. That must be the 8th wonder of the world.
on a serious note... U won't see an ebonyi man celebrating julius Berger logo... Umahi really worked wonders
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Judolisco(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Apart from Lagos, how many states in the south west have you seen that LoGo?
shey u dey wine yourself? Logo wey full ekiti sef

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Brendaniel: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
porthouse7:
u need to go find the video, I was surprised by the way they are jubilating. Ordinary JB logo

Send me the link
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by luckyz4rea(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigeria has been bad enough for citizens to be celebrating ordinary logo of a construction company instead of suing government for not doing the needful.

The weaponization of poverty and bad governance is working big time!
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by ufuosman(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Good one
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Keneeby(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
The most backward region in Nigeria in terms of capital development is the South-East region. They always elect thievess as their leaders. I can't imagine how underdeveloped Abia State is. It is very ridiculous to see how Abians are celebrate a mere logo. It is so pathetic and hilarious at the same times.

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by finallybusy: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Julius Berger roads require maintenance. Our leaders can pay for construction, would they keep up with maintenance? Time will tell.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
The East is really this backward??
Tell me another thing I don't know about the East please,.
Do they have cars there or they ride horses?

And convey their farm produce to the market using donkeys

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by jojothaiv(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fantastic!

Quality roads guaranteed!

Not all these cheap China made constructions that they will finish in one month.

The first SE Governor I am applauding.
Julius Berger!

You see why reputation is everything.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Sillymoderators: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

How exactly are they timid? People who have been accustomed to seeing mushroom engineering companies owned by the governors cronies construct their roads are now see seeing a global construction giant and you're calling them timid? Allow them enjoy good governance please!

I hope you know that this is not CECC where your governor negotiates the terms of your slavery (toll fares) and then CECC does the road almost free of charge and bills you till your grandchildren eats dust. This is JB, they collect payment upfront. Zero tolls!
So na now una dey see Julius Berger despite all the noise say na una place develop pass.
You should be ashamed of yourself at the mention of CECC!
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by izubext007: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Like for Otti share for Kalu
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Greatkenny2: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dittodat:

Better than me? Listen to this loser lunatic.
The fact is that you people are the worst of hypocrites in the whole world. You celebrate mediocrity while wailing and crying about others when they actually celebrate things of importance.
You live a life full of hate and resentment against everyone, that's why you are hated and targeted anywhere you go in the world.
Pathetic fools.
Better than me? grin Typical shallow empty braggadocious chest beaters. The fool doesn't even know personally.
I'm better than most Americans in terms of education, income, world exposure, and quality of life not to take about most Nigerians and most Igbos.
You must be out of your mind.
Go and find out the roads constructed by JB in the SW. I have better things to spend my time on.
Get lost. Bye.
Imbecileee, show him state roads in southwest constructed by JB and you're here regurgitating nonsense.... Igbos accurately call out their underperforming governors unlike you cowards that never criticise your government.. Abians have never hidden their resentment for their leaders since 1999, otti is finally a working governor and they are proud of what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Biola67: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
this is rubbish
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Dbarrzx: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
The East is really this backward??
Tell me another thing I don't know about the East please,.
Do they have cars there or they ride horses?
🐫
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by CoronaVirusPro: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
jojothaiv:

Julius Berger!

You see why reputation is everything.

Reputation built with quality and standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by slystyle203(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's not that it's new to Igbo people but they want to deposit a fake trust on them so that they won't disappoint whenever they are awarded a contract.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by jojothaiv(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Reputation built with quality and standards
Something most start up in Fintech are sorely missing..
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Kazzman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

How exactly are they timid? People who have been accustomed to seeing mushroom engineering companies owned by the governors cronies construct their roads are now see seeing a global construction giant and you're calling them timid? Allow them enjoy good governance please!

I hope you know that this is not CECC where your governor negotiates the terms of your slavery (toll fares) and then CECC does the road almost free of charge and bills you till your grandchildren eats dust. This is JB, they collect payment upfront. Zero tolls!

Just clap for yourself citizen from Potopoto Republic, Na just Julius Berger Logo you see una no wan make person hear word again.Sorry na so una kinsmen suffer reach? At the end of the day na ingrate like you go dey open your gutter mouth to be spewing rubbish say una never see any better thing for South West. If this place tire una why can't you go back to your village afterall we wey dey use road being constructedby CCECC never complain why you com dey take panadol for another person headache.Abi dem say make you die here?
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by CoronaVirusPro: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
jojothaiv:

Something most start up in Fintech are sorely missing..

The focus is profit, so they always ignore quality and standards. Even when they start with great standards, they barely can maintain over long period of time. They will opt for cutting cost at the detriment of quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by EXOUSIAng: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Onogiede:
am Edo state and I saying you are very stupid an useless because absolutely no region can able to stand or banceback as east,.. federal government is currently building north after the Avent of bokoharam but east have to build their region gradually on their own without assistance

You level of bitterness really should be looked into, hope you are not planning on ending it all.
Suicide is not the only way out of your problem.

Has insulting me made you feel better?
You just called me stupid.

They are so developed but celebrate seeing a JB sign post..
Develop my black ass
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Beolly(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
SoNature:

I know that. Imagine an Ebonyi man calling an Abia man timid. That must be the 8th wonder of the world.
Are Ebonyi people not Igbos?
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Beolly(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
BarrElChapo:

This Abakaliki man that lacks sense.
Onye Abakaliki are not Igbos?
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Beolly(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Just look at nwa abakaleke the most timid people in Nigeria calling someone else timid. Ositaufere when shall you know where igbos placed you ebonyi people ?

That's internal tribalism.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
And this was same man that was almost rigged out even when his people wanted him

See when the people you want to rule wants you to rule them things will fall in place for you

Since Tinubu forced himself on Nigerians are you not seeing how difficult it is for him?

Thunder scatter una

Dollar now has added #25 naira.....now #1025....
Marketers are saying Subsidy is back, FG / NNPC is saying that Subsidy is not back

Cooking Gas has climbed to #1150 ...lols

Fuel will soon increase to 900-1000 per liter..
Truly, Tinibu has not find his grounds at all...
And his age won't allow him discuss issues of interest and also supervise them..

All that Tinibu is making sure of , is to see that life in Nigeria starts from #1000 and above...lols
You still get reserved thunder abeg?.....
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Pointofcontact1: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ebubu:
Timid people

You are sick in the head to call Abia people Timid.
Abians are reacher and more exposed than your entire generation and generations to come.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Ttipsy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
BarrElChapo:
African Dubai Taiwan Dey Awka Dey deceive himself 😭😭
lol
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wetin you the type self 🤷🤷🤷🤷

obawinner:
may Nigerians not be unfortunate to vote from a region celebrating as basic as thickness of gutter and logo in 2023.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by muhammadhan19: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nawao... JB wey full every corner for North here... Even our area road sef Na JB do am not to talk of major roads 😊😊😊
JB wey dey drag contract with MotherCat sef 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by Biztech05(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
DO YOUR BUILDING DRAWING
@
Biztech consult....
>> Full Building Drawing
>>Ordinary working Drawing
>> Processing of Building Approval
>> C of O

Our service:
>>> Contractor .
>>> Consultancy services.
>>>Site supervision.
>>>Project manager.
>>>Estate manager.

Email: Biztech05@yahoo.com
WhatsApp or call :+2348062664416

Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by tollyboy5(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
And this was same man that was almost rigged out even when his people wanted him

See when the people you want to rule wants you to rule them things will fall in place for you

Since Tinubu forced himself on Nigerians are you not seeing how difficult it is for him?

Thunder scatter una
Lol people from that side must have been seeing shege in the past. Because person go dey celebrate Berger logo wey we dey see often 4 road lol.
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by thatigboman: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ebubu:
Timid people
I thought they said u were from ebonyi
Re: Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road by tunjijones(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.