Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth (47685 Views)

Old Pictures Of Your Nicki Minaj / "God Give Me Strength- Davido Pleads As He Gets Temporarily Confined To Crutches / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
HateBigots:
Terrorist are now begging and crying because Israel is showing them pepper.

First to do no dey pain.

Even Egypt closed their borders to Palestine; no one like terrorist.

And that tiny speck Israel has a very minority Christian population, which the Jews DELIBERATELY refused it from growing due to their intolerance to Christians. Go and FACT check the population of Christians compared to Muslims in Israel. cry

Mandela too was once on U.S most wanted Terrorist list. You can FACT check this too.

There is nothing happening today that the people of Palestine have not gone through before in the hands of Israel. Infact this is even mild.

The only difference is, Israel has never been hit by Palestine like they got hit by their surprise attack.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by wittywriter: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
ATEAMS:
Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

mannobi:
Online in-laws won't allow davido to rest

Wittyness
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Babangidapikin: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aunty Kemi said you have twins in Atlanta na...Me still doing the twinne maths sha ...from Davido's lineage or Chioma's lineage ..abi na fertility agbo ...
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by MilitantAtheist: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Every heartless scum here on NL that support Israel may the Fate of murdered Palestinian children befall you and all children in your miserable families, may you lose your land and be killed on top like it's happening to Palestinians. Devilish bastards, worshippers of the Devil you all shall perish with the Devil. Victory to Palestine, God bless the soul of the martyred. Amen
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by RPG2020(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
HateBigots:

First to do no dey pain.

Israel : Jews vs Muslim
France: Christian vs Muslim
India : Hindu vs Muslim
Myanmar: Buddhist vs Muslim
Afghanistan: Muslim vs Muslim
Nigeria: Muslim vs Christian
Nigeria:Tinubu vs CSU
Religion of piss. Problem everywhere they go.
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Rolings: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
HateBigots:

First to do no dey pain.

What's happening in Ukraine
Christian vs Christian

Hypocrite

Your Christianity has been committing attrocities for ages before e become born again Oga
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by EngGandalf: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
HateBigots:

First to do no dey pain.

Olodo
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by 1gbdata: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
All things shall pass away
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by CoronaVirusPro: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Onefornaija26:
Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks

https://www.copart.com

https://www.iaai.com/
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Shinjawest: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
go n take ur meds.... U hypocrite

He is right...

U head slammers should change
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
meobizy:
In a few months we’ll discover if this is true. How does this man still make money despite child support cheques?

The Adelekes are worth billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Truthshotcrazy: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
ATEAMS:
Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Squirrel1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shinjawest:

He is right...

U head slammers should change
eww! Get off his dick, man.
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Shinjawest: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
eww! Get off his dick, man.

Not everyone is gay like u abdul
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
meobizy:
In a few months we’ll discover if this is true. How does this man still make money despite child support cheques?
Amebo, how Davido makes money is not the bone of contention...
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Onionstew: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2023
ATEAMS:

Loud am!

I just reposted this... Thank you for the wisdom

1 Like

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by Iluvmycontr3: 3:32am On Oct 12, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Say please

Please note that 👉 rude, prideful, errogant and illiterates hardly say "please"
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by wowcatty: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2023
I was surprised when I heard he gave birth in Grady hospital, a place that even poor people are afraid to go, plus the hospital is not known for child birth, it's just a general hospital known for level 4 trauma. Northside is known for child birth and Emory and Piedmont for heart, oncology and neurology. As for St Joseph, it's made for hearts.
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by palsenator(m): 4:28am On Oct 12, 2023
ATEAMS:

They keep posting the pictures of his dead son. It can be traumatizing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by nybol(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Inlands:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

Are you not tired of this scam !!!!!!
You're heaping curses on yourself and your family in case you don't know. You just copy and paste the same story using different monikers. Its people like you that keep giving Nigerians bad names. It is because of wicked people like you that good Samaritans refuse to help innocent people. Your case will soon be like the proverbial chipmunk that forgot that sweet things can kill. May God deliver you. Amen
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by dominique(f): 5:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Placent:

Anthony Munachi Okele aka Faith S H aka Angela Oyom now creates at least 10 accounts daily to beg. For him to be creating this many accounts shows that some gullible people are actually sending him money. As normal people go about their daily lives, one lunatic sits at home creating multiple email addresses to create multiple accounts to beg and people actually rejoiced when he was born? For every one naira you will collect from people, you will receive millions of naira worth of misery and misfortune. It's that hunger, spinal cord injury, wound infection, heart condition and every other condition that you have claimed to be in that will eventually kill you. Oloriburuku
Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by dominique(f): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2023
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

260 monikers ke? This year alone, he must have created at least 500 monikers, at the very least! A cursed creature that will continue to remain unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Does 'child support cheques' block his source of earnings? Abi which kind question be this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.