Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday (47677 Views)

Blessing Okoro Mocks Nkechi Blessing Over Her Fake Mercedes Benz Saga / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F8E5yUJlvk

Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy has received a Rolls Royce Cullman as a fake birthday gift from a friend after she was celebrated at a spot they went to have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F8E5yUJlvk

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2742685519421726900?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by isaiah4life(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nawa oo! If you are famous or you are of the other gender, you will get unsolicited gifts.

But if you are nobody, they will tell you to go and hustle.

How banal!

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by KingAzubuike(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
If I was femi, I'll be deeply embarrassed I gave birth to someone that embarrasses me on a daily basis.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Dukio: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
Nawa oo! If you are famous or you are of the other gender, you will get unsolicited gifts.

But if you are nobody, they will tell you to go and hustle.

How banal!
My gee, HUSTLE!!!

HUSTLE OHH!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by isaiah4life(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hustle legitimately. That's what I am doing.

I mean hustle legitly.

Dukio:

My gee, HUSTLE!!!

HUSTLE OHH!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If I was femi, I'll be deeply embarrassed I gave birth to someone that embarrasses me on a daily basis.
Big man no dey reason like that

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by LordIsaac(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
A Yoruba adage goes thus: " he that has a head, has no cap; and he that has cap, has no head".....it's very unfortunate indeed!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by LordIsaac(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Big man no dey reason like that
I've watched movies of big men with zero tolerance for indiscipline in their kids. But, Nigeria's "big men's" children sha...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Flamees(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
God when

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by We4all: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
She also might have bought it herself and mentioned the friend just to chase clout and gain followers for both of them.

19 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by topekka(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy birthday to DJ cuppy..

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by luscioustrish(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations �

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
All for the grams

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by WiszyFraud: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Remove social media, and then these yeyebrities fit kill themselves because of lack of attention... Mostly the girls.

lipsrsealed

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Temptee101(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

You people have started again this year, bah?

Everyday in this country you hear people commit suicide, many others engaging in rituals and all that.

These are the kind of news and oppression that drive people into such atrocities.

The rate at which this kind of news make front page should be drastically reduced.

Just the other day in lagos, a young man committed suicide by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge into the ocean.

Seun and his mods should seriously consider this plea.

You'd save thousands of souls by doing this.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by formular760: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abi she gift herself. This bicvtchhhh is bored!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by kurlz(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
The rich roll with the rich.
So true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Freelane33(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pls where is the 500 billion naira given to this lady by her dad Or is it audio 500 billi grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Temisia(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by patriotic007: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Too much money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Follygunners: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
The way Nigerians yearn after material things, no be for dis world, I swear. undecided

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by DonTattaglia: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fake exaggerated story. It doesn't take time for most Nigerian youths to swallow every gist like fufu and ewedu soup about celebrities .. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Samskid310(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Esquise me maram!
Wear your wig back abeg

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:

What’s the embarrassment here?

Girl just enjoying her life. She is a graduate and a DJ for crying out loud. What more is expected for her?

Will you say Obi Cubana’s parents should be ashamed of him also cos he is enjoying life?

Y’all need to have dump this poverty mentality in 2021

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by EniObanKeAde: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
is that so.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Kingosytex(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
This girl breathes money. Imagine landing a RR Cullinan as a fake birthday gift. I'm working really hard to give my unborn kids this type of luxury. There are levels to this sh*t. They shall never smell poverty...Isee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Cloud007: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by DonTattaglia: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=WiszyFraud post=109050844]Remove social media, and then these yeyebrities fit kill themselves because of lack of attention... Mostly the girls.

lipsrsealed[/quot

Very correct. Oil plenty for your head
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by MuteMute(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
This life Sha ���the great grandpa try o
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cuppy get big 'ogo' o grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by vincentjk(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
This one don arrange another stunt to trend.

She barb hair e nor do am now this.

Flex your money sha.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht / Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.